How effective is recomping on PEDs?

Let‘s say you’re in a good position for recomping (not close to your genetic muscular limit and carrying a moderate amount of bodyfat), how effective is recomping?

I think of recomping as eating around maintenance calories and staying at roughly the same bodyweight while simultaneously gaining muscle and losing fat. Basically shifting your body‘s energy storage with the help of PEDs.

For context, I’m 5"9' and 190lbs at 18-20% bodyfat. I‘ve started my cycle consisting of 200mg Test E and 300mg Tren E last week and I would prefer to try recomping instead of going the classical route of bulking and cutting. How much longer is it going to take to achieve similar results, assuming your training and diet is on point?

Nobody has an issue with you being on TRT, they have an issue with you blasting on and off for 2 years and looking like you took nothing lol. Clearly your sleep/diet/training is bad.

If you were on a TRT dose for 2 years with locked in sleep/diet/training you would have likely made even better gains than what you've showed us. So the point is you've wasted the gear.

I was low testosterone!! Test was worth it just for depresion!

Totally true!

ENOUGHT OF ALL THIS. I want to see a guy who looks juiced as heck at 2 years gym.

Lemme dig up pictures of me at 20 years old..

But na for real man I know everyone’s hating hard but it’s for a good reason. Do yourself a favor, drop to TRT dose and keep at the noob gains while dialing in your diet, training, form and lifestyle.

Blasting 700mg is insane for your physique…

No, but your physique does for blasting 700mg of gear a week.

After reading all the above, I think the way to deal with such ghastly and rude individual is to just ignore him.
He is here making fun of others, for the (totally) fair comments they made.
The thread wasn't even started by him. He's just spoilt it with all his boring crap and silly attitude.

I blasted 700 for a week lol, then switched to 300mg.
I ran 20mg var for 7 months with 300mg test. This was basicly my only cycle. Used one vial npp recently.
The bloodwork I provided was after this cycle. Average testosterone dosage in 2 years I would guess 300mg. Now on TRT 150mg for 4 months.

My gymbros IRL telling me im on woman doses lol, soo funny reading these comments now

This thread is so uninformed about me its crazy, i make my own thread i guess. Im insane guys, I look totally different. My start was great only better now.

Last edited:
I ran 20mg var for 7 months with 300mg test. This was basicly my only cycle. Used one vial npp recently.
The bloodwork I provided was after this cycle. Average testosterone dosage in 2 years I would guess 300mg. Now on TRT 150mg for 4 months.

My gymbros IRL telling me im on woman doses lol, soo funny reading these comments now
Americans love to "virtue signal", by stressing about milligrams here and there. They look to put you down and thus make themselves look better. They care so much about other mens testosterone levels... you'd think testosterone is limited supply in the world and you are taking from them..

Which by the way we dont even know what your levels are, bigger guys need more testosterone, i wasted many years on 500mg because little guys get double the testosterone levels from 500mg than I did. Everyone needs different milligrams. What country are you from Poland?

americans act like we take steroids to not get big!
Why do I care if someone takes double the testosterone I do and is smaller? If they do not have side effects then it is good, i hope they can be big like me, americans do not want other people to be bigger than them

I do think 20mg var is a waste compared to how much it effected your HDL in those 7 months.

I do think 20mg var is a waste compared to how much it effected your HDL in those 7 months.
Noted, but overall my bloodmarkers not so bad after such a long cycle.
Think I respond pretty great from var. Heard it fucks lipids really hard for some people.

But i did stack on var, send it for test then we roll low dose again if liver,lipids allow

Americans love to "virtue signal", by stressing about milligrams here and there. They look to put you down and thus make themselves look better. They care so much about other mens testosterone levels... you'd think testosterone is limited supply in the world and you are taking from them..

Which by the way we dont even know what your levels are, bigger guys need more testosterone, i wasted many years on 500mg because little guys get double the testosterone levels from 500mg than I did. Everyone needs different milligrams. What country are you from Poland?

americans act like we take steroids to not get big!
Why do I care if someone takes double the testosterone I do and is smaller? If they do not have side effects then it is good, i hope they can be big like me, americans do not want other people to be bigger than them

Noted, but overall my bloodmarkers not so bad after such a long cycle.
Think I respond pretty great from var. Heard it fucks lipids really hard for some people.

But i did stack on var, send it for test then we roll low dose again if liver,lipids allow

Took me a minute to get it so i'm gonna break it down for you.

Use doses required to build a good physique(multiple grams)and say you have superior genetics.

Claim Trt on the forums and bash everyone who wants to run a half decent cycle that might get them somewhere and say that they are not ready and don't deserve to do so.

If confronted with the truth get agree and say its for harm reduction

If you don`t do so and say the truth get reported to oblivion by the gatekeepers of the community.

Took me a minute to get it so i'm gonna break it down for you.

Use doses required to build a good physique(multiple grams)and say you have superior genetics.

Claim Trt on the forums and bash everyone who wants to run a half decent cycle that might get them somewhere and say that they are not ready and don't deserve to do so.

If confronted with the truth get agree and say its for harm reduction

If you don`t do so and say the truth get reported to oblivion by the gatekeepers of the community.
exactly, there are steroid comunities where you will be flamed for taking more than 600mg testosterone and have to justify using orals and god forbid they add up what youre taking and it equals "1 gram",

I take 1 gram of test now and my cholesterol is the same as when I was on 400mg.

the only people gatekeeping are big insecure guys that not only lie about what they took, but get the double whammy of claiming the moral high ground while talking shit to people. and all the 190lb guys that copy those guys attitudes to fit in and cope about plateuing and their genetics

im not taking steroids to have to have natty like gains above my natural limit and claw and optimize my entire life to squeeze every drop of gains out of every milligram.

take as much of whatever doesnt give you side effects, as long as you are training hard and eating enough you should be improving every week, or else you need more rest/gear

exactly, there are steroid comunities where you will be flamed for taking more than 600mg testosterone and have to justify using orals and god forbid they add up what youre taking and it equals "1 gram",

I take 1 gram of test now and my cholesterol is the same as when I was on 400mg.

the only people gatekeeping are big insecure guys that not only lie about what they took, but get the double whammy of claiming the moral high ground while talking shit to people. and all the 190lb guys that copy those guys attitudes to fit in and cope about plateuing and their genetics

im not taking steroids to have to have natty like gains above my natural limit and claw and optimize my entire life to squeeze every drop of gains out of every milligram.

take as much of whatever doesnt give you side effects, as long as you are training hard and eating enough you should be improving every week, or else you need more rest/gear
If you can't beat them join them

Let‘s say you’re in a good position for recomping (not close to your genetic muscular limit and carrying a moderate amount of bodyfat), how effective is recomping?

I think of recomping as eating around maintenance calories and staying at roughly the same bodyweight while simultaneously gaining muscle and losing fat. Basically shifting your body‘s energy storage with the help of PEDs.

For context, I’m 5"9' and 190lbs at 18-20% bodyfat. I‘ve started my cycle consisting of 200mg Test E and 300mg Tren E last week and I would prefer to try recomping instead of going the classical route of bulking and cutting. How much longer is it going to take to achieve similar results, assuming your training and diet is on point?
Taking gear especially Tren at 5ft9 190lbs 20%+ fat is beyond dumb. Good lord.

Last edited:

This thread is so uninformed about me its crazy, i make my own thread i guess. Im insane guys, I look totally different. My start was great only better now.
You somehow continue to one up your previous levels of retardation it’s very impressive

diet is king no matter what the goal. I would say for cutting the more gear you use (not saying to use more) just helps you hold onto tissue alot better than someone naturally

for bulking I dont think much gear is needed. moderate dose of test with good training is all you need imo

tried "recomping" a couple times and seemed like a waste. would get lean as you can and than just lean bulk from there on out. key to bulking is not to get fat lol as fun as it is to eat

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back