How effective is recomping on PEDs?

Let‘s say you’re in a good position for recomping (not close to your genetic muscular limit and carrying a moderate amount of bodyfat), how effective is recomping?

I think of recomping as eating around maintenance calories and staying at roughly the same bodyweight while simultaneously gaining muscle and losing fat. Basically shifting your body‘s energy storage with the help of PEDs.

For context, I’m 5"9' and 190lbs at 18-20% bodyfat. I‘ve started my cycle consisting of 200mg Test E and 300mg Tren E last week and I would prefer to try recomping instead of going the classical route of bulking and cutting. How much longer is it going to take to achieve similar results, assuming your training and diet is on point?

Well all I do is steroids last 2 years, bet bet I know something. Time will tell im sure of it. :cool:
2 years on roids and still look like that is not something to be proud off is what we’re saying. You shouldn’t be blabbing because there are some natties out there who look better than you.

Go learn how to eat and train first. Don’t worry you’re not the first and last to do this, you will look the same if you think it’s drugs that will change your physique and not nutrition and training.

You're 2 years on gym and yet you're taking 700mg of gear without having built a solid base first. And instead of opening your eyes and ears to learn some things from other guys experiences (the good and the bad ones) you're shitting all over through logs when you think someone is taking too much gear while being disrespectful towards them. I hope you realise soon this kind of behaviour is totally off, respectfully.
Listen to this, you don’t have any base yet you think you’re better than people here. Common now. @smallboy420

2 years on roids and still look like that is not something to be proud off is what we’re saying. You shouldn’t be blabbing because there are some natties out there who look better than you.

Go learn how to eat and train first. Don’t worry you’re not the first and last to do this, you will look the same if you think it’s drugs that will change your physique and not nutrition and training.
2 years roids as in spamming youtube videos, old meso threads, steroid discords.

Im a nerd turned gymer becouse of low T haha

WDYM IM COMPLETLY DIFFERENT THAN 2 YEARS AGO. I look myself in the mirror and im so proud!!! Literally reverse body dismorfija

Like insanely different hahahah, i aint blind yo

2 years roids as in spamming youtube videos, old meso threads, steroid discords.

Im a nerd turned gymer becouse of low T haha

WDYM IM COMPLETLY DIFFERENT THAN 2 YEARS AGO. I look myself in the mirror and im so proud!!! Literally reverse body dismorfija

Like insanely different hahahah, i aint blind yo
But you look natty lol. Nevermind, if you can’t grasp what I trying to impart then it’s hopeless.

Good luck.

Let‘s say you’re in a good position for recomping (not close to your genetic muscular limit and carrying a moderate amount of bodyfat), how effective is recomping?

I think of recomping as eating around maintenance calories and staying at roughly the same bodyweight while simultaneously gaining muscle and losing fat. Basically shifting your body‘s energy storage with the help of PEDs.

For context, I’m 5"9' and 190lbs at 18-20% bodyfat. I‘ve started my cycle consisting of 200mg Test E and 300mg Tren E last week and I would prefer to try recomping instead of going the classical route of bulking and cutting. How much longer is it going to take to achieve similar results, assuming your training and diet is on point?
Better to get lean AF first then hit the heavy PEDs you are looking to do.

You said you look natty to someone with 2 years of gym my dude

Im a beast bro, at 5 years of gym ur gonna eat everything back. Give me morale
Well, at 2 years you look like someone who is 2 years into the gym.

At 5 years I assume you will look like someone who has been lifting for 5 years.

Exciting stuff.

Either way I do think this whole argument is dumb - if you're happy with your results then who cares what anyone else thinks?

I’m rooting for you, that’s why I keep saying learn the basics of nutrition and working out properly, being consistent in the gym instead of expecting roids will make you big in 5 years.

Your results in two years of gear use is crap, go on trt and hire a coach you will gain more in my opinion.

2 years is a long time already to be on gear with mediocre results, you could have done better if you were guided properly, hire a real coach.

I find no logic in cutting ever if muscle is the goal. Time will tell if im delusional.

This is true however, you have to remember not everyone’s goal is gaining maximum muscle. Not everyone, in fact most people do not want to be mass monsters.

They want broad shoulders, slim waist, abs, etc and health. Hence, optimizing caloric intake to meet those goals is improtant.

If you only want to perma bulk then keep on keeping on but that’s not everyone brotha.

Oh now it makes sense. You’re only 2 years in.

You done f’ed up by starting on PEDs off the bat. No wonder you’re so obsessed with packing on muscle. You likely haven’t even hit genetic potential in 2 years.

we’ll give it another 3. Come back to us and tell us you still want to only bulk ever forever.

You done f’ed up by starting on PEDs
I was low testosterone!! Test was worth it just for depresion!

This is true however, you have to remember not everyone’s goal is gaining maximum muscle. Not everyone, in fact most people do not want to be mass monsters.

They want broad shoulders, slim waist, abs, etc and health. Hence, optimizing caloric intake to meet those goals is improtant.
Totally true!

ENOUGHT OF ALL THIS. I want to see a guy who looks juiced as heck at 2 years gym.

I was low testosterone!! Test was worth it just for depresion!.

Yeah, fixing low T doesn't requisite blasting gear that you have no place doing yet, lmao.

You could've done more than that in 2 years with 120mg of test a week alone if you actually trained and ate right. Instead, you've hopped on gear before having basics down.

Par for the course in 2024 I guess.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back