How effective is recomping on PEDs?

Let‘s say you’re in a good position for recomping (not close to your genetic muscular limit and carrying a moderate amount of bodyfat), how effective is recomping?

I think of recomping as eating around maintenance calories and staying at roughly the same bodyweight while simultaneously gaining muscle and losing fat. Basically shifting your body‘s energy storage with the help of PEDs.

For context, I’m 5"9' and 190lbs at 18-20% bodyfat. I‘ve started my cycle consisting of 200mg Test E and 300mg Tren E last week and I would prefer to try recomping instead of going the classical route of bulking and cutting. How much longer is it going to take to achieve similar results, assuming your training and diet is on point?

I feel like people just copy past the pros when lifestyle is completly different.

But hey basicaly every roid user is doing it becouse thats what we were taught...

I find no logic in cutting ever if muscle is the goal. Time will tell if im delusional.
Can you post a pic of the body you attained with your methods? I would love to add more size and conditioning, especially getting down to sub 10% bodyfat while eating over my maintenance.

Let‘s say you’re in a good position for recomping (not close to your genetic muscular limit and carrying a moderate amount of bodyfat), how effective is recomping?

I think of recomping as eating around maintenance calories and staying at roughly the same bodyweight while simultaneously gaining muscle and losing fat. Basically shifting your body‘s energy storage with the help of PEDs.

For context, I’m 5"9' and 190lbs at 18-20% bodyfat. I‘ve started my cycle consisting of 200mg Test E and 300mg Tren E last week and I would prefer to try recomping instead of going the classical route of bulking and cutting. How much longer is it going to take to achieve similar results, assuming your training and diet is on point?

No, recomping is for getting from 12% to 8 - 10% with an added gain of a couple pounds of muscle. It's definitely not for getting from 20% to "lean", ie. 12% (+ muscle gains), which is defacto a CUT.

The amount of drugs needed for a proper recomp is also far greater then a cut or a mass gain phase. And you want good nutrient partitioners, DHB (although a trash drug, don't use it), tren (same here, but alas you're already set on using it), SD (also trash but a really good partitioner), etc. GH also helps keeping fat at bay due to it's lipolytic effects and the increase in fT3.

Again, you do not recomp at 20%, that's called a cut.

Is this your first cycle?

Can you post a pic of the body you attained with your methods? I would love to add more size and conditioning, especially getting down to sub 10% bodyfat while eating over my maintenance.
Im 2 years in the gym, so not really much to show. But my body has totally changed.

I was 20% bodyfat since start, from 70kg to 85kg in 3 months. 2 years later 85kg but body totally different.

Early stage went perfect with maintaining, we will see if I stop improving.

recomp not worth it bulk or cut

actually was retaining bit of water here I'm mid section.
Abs usually poppi.g more!
was tub of shit at 265 and out of game over a decade..
transformed 4/6 months.
I'm big on peptides.
Noa all my shit was dialed in tight for those months.
There isn't a magic pill.
Hard work I. gym.
No fuckimg scrolling thru your phone!!
Cardio is a must.
as is keeping your macros dialed in in a consistent basiS.also got myself off metoformin.
2000 mg ed
glucose in check..

I can go on amd on!!Hehe
you get the jist

Man, the bodybuilding and fitness scene is filled with two kinds of people; people who are incredibly bright and educated, or people who are abysmally stupid.

Guess what category running tren in your state falls into?

Dude. Just run some test and work on yourself.

Unless you're like, aiming for a short life anyways, then go ahead and blast tren when you don't even have your routine together in the slightest.

Man, the bodybuilding and fitness scene is filled with two kinds of people; people who are incredibly bright and educated, or people who are abysmally stupid.

Guess what category running tren in your state falls into?

Dude. Just run some test and work on yourself.

Unless you're like, aiming for a short life anyways, then go ahead and blast tren when you don't even have your routine together in the slightest.
Tren is today
what dbol was years ago with the young guyz

Looks like you've made progress!?!?!
Good for you man.
Honestly though.
if you hell bent on a gig?
How bout some prop/npp/mast prop
Just a thought
tren can be very harsh man..
you have lots of life left my man..alwayz respect big boy!

Im 2 years in the gym, so not really much to show. But my body has totally changed.

I was 20% bodyfat since start, from 70kg to 85kg in 3 months. 2 years later 85kg but body totally different.

Early stage went perfect with maintaining, we will see if I stop improving.
Pics? 2 years change might be impressive but nothing spectacular or revolutionary to say your method works better than what is the norm around for decades now, especially if others with impressive before and afters have displayed.

You should check some of the progress of some of our fellow gymbros here, maybe it will give you an idea.

Great progress @bigboy420 @startingover58

Pics? 2 years change might be impressive but nothing spectacular or revolutionary to say your method works better than what is the norm around for decades now, especially if others with impressive before and afters have displayed.

You should check some of the progress of some of our fellow gymbros here, maybe it will give you an idea.

Great progress @bigboy420 @startingover58
But remember, my goal is with longevity. I never go above 700mg for a blast. 150 mg trt for a few months. Hell if bloodwork not good 150 till death.

Lifestyle aint the same as pro. I want to be huge and alive!

AND I DO SUPER CUT AT GENETIC LIMIT, so atleast 3 more years of bulking/maintaining.

But remember, my goal is with longevity. I never go above 700mg for a blast. 150 mg trt for a few months. Hell if bloodwork not good 150 till death.

Lifestyle aint the same as pro. I want to be huge and alive!

AND I DO SUPER CUT AT GENETIC LIMIT, so atleast 3 more years of bulking/maintaining.
Lol, 700mg is a lot to cut from at your size. You can cut slowly at trt dosage if you want with minimal muscle loss.

You’re definitely right though, your body type would allow you to push more. You don’t have the muscle maturity and lifting experience to think about genetic limit at all.

No offense but those looks like newbie gains and I think you could’ve pushed more gains at trt level if you were really test deficient.

700mg is a lot to cut from at your size
the cut is nowhere near yet and im questioning if blasting is even the right choice for a cut.

Why pay the health price if you are not building muscle? To not lose muscle?
I belive in muscle memory

No offense but those looks like newbie gains and I think you could’ve pushed more gains at trt level if you were really test deficient.
Ypyp maybe right. But I survived the learning stage. I work 12 hours shifts.

This is only my beggining. At 5 years gym time ill be huge.

Cant be happier with the outcome! Can only get better from now on!

Bet this is a myth.
Why ever cut if gaining muscle mass is the goal?
You only starving the muscle in a cut. Makes no sense. BUT BRO INSULIN SENSITIVITY BRO. YEA OK.

Bet it was normalized becouse are muscles even there if they not visible on instagram picture? :rolleyes:
He wants to recomp you Neanderthal do you know what that means?

It means hes fat and wants to look better.

Anytime someone says they need to recomp they really just need to diet

He wants to recomp you Neanderthal do you know what that means?

It means hes fat and wants to look better.

Anytime someone says they need to recomp they really just need to diet
He is asking if he can maintain instead of cutting & bulking. Like... it works.

Its not like he is 30%bf or smth.

In the end, the maintance will turn into a cut with time. Then increase calories or do the f*ck you want. Free world.

Eat, sleep, train, inject and muscle will build.

He is asking if he can maintain instead of cutting & bulking. Like... it works.

Its not like he is 30%bf or smth.

In the end, the maintance will turn into a cut with time. Then increase calories or do the f*ck you want. Free world.

Eat, sleep, train, inject and muscle will build.
Thread 'Oakley's Diet and Training Log'
Oakley's Diet and Training Log

Check out this thread, very inspirational on how he was able to transform and went back to the same body weight but vastly different composition. Apparently he achieved the transformation by going through series of bulks and hard cuts.

Shout out to @Oakley6575 good stuff brother.

Thread 'Oakley's Diet and Training Log'
Oakley's Diet and Training Log

Check out this thread, very inspirational on how he was able to transform and went back to the same body weight but vastly different composition. Apparently he achieved the transformation by going through series of bulks and hard cuts.

Shout out to @Oakley6575 good stuff brother.
Thanks bud! I never bulked from the time I started the weight loss until I got down to 8-9% bf. That was beginning of this year. March was the first start of any kind of bulk. Took me 2-3 years to get all the fat off. I did everything wrong and it was a huge learning process. I'm in my first bulk now so hopefully I'm successful during this phase.

We all started somewhere, I was soft looking but quite strong kid at 16 years old I weighted about 190 pounds then got skinny because I felt insecure about myself. Then I started doing dips and pullups and recomped in to 185lbs quite lean. Life improved, got much better results with girls at 19-22 years old. Later on I started lifting seriously and got to a 200lbs legit 12% and I was able to bench press 300lbs natural. This was done in 3 years consistent no skipping gym time and more importantly eating right.

By 23 I jumped the gun and hopped on steroids. I have been all over the place. Reached my dream goals of PR's bench 400, squat over 500 and so on. I have been all sizes and shapes in from 23 to 27. I'm not some monster like some guys here on meso, but I have been a big boy at 250lbs before. I'm constantly in the 230's zone on a cruise.

Now I'm at the point of downsizing a bit for health reasons. I have issues I need to sort out. So I have to get down to 220lbs or 100kg first. It's not as easy as it sounds.

Just wanted to say it's very important to understand such transformation takes time at least 2 years maybe 3 and maybe 5 or even 10 for some individuals. It's not one cycle and your set for life kinda thing. No it takes a lot of effort and willpower, but in the end hard work pays off.

Final and important thing is take care of your health. Stay healthy and make it a priority or it might bite you in the ass later on in life. Nothing can buy you health not even money. So stay safe and don't abuse. Play smart and you will win.