Cutting progress and BF% estimate?

lambeaux

I've been cutting on 230mg Test E per week and 50mcg T3 per day (hypothyroidism confirmed by bloodwork, now at the upper end of reference range).

May 17th: first day of the cut, weighing roughly 85kg.

IMG_2808.jpeg

Today: weighed in at 77.05kg after dieting for a bit more than 11 weeks.

IMG_2809.jpeg

Could anyone please give me a bodyfat percentage estimate for both pictures?

How much more weight should I aim to lose before I can start bulking?

My guess second picture is 15-18% body fat, since it's just one position it's hard to estimate more accurately. You seem to store most of your fat in the lower body. Can't say more without back shot, legs and neutral standing picture. I'm going to go with the higher number here to be safe.

As for how much should you cut before lean bulking (I assume) I'd say another 3-5kg to be really primed for it. Focus more on your measurements and mirror with pics, also video rather than weight on scales solely.

You also seem to have some lose skin it looks like it (again hard to tell from a single pic).

On the positive side of thing you have made quite good progress and from here on it's just a grind to your goal. Don't give up.

My guess second picture is 15-18% body fat, since it's just one position it's hard to estimate more accurately. You seem to store most of your fat in the lower body. Can't say more without back shot, legs and neutral standing picture. I'm going to go with the higher number here to be safe.

As for how much should you cut before lean bulking (I assume) I'd say another 3-5kg to be really primed for it. Focus more on your measurements and mirror with pics, also video rather than weight on scales solely.

You also seem to have some lose skin it looks like it (again hard to tell from a single pic).

On the positive side of thing you have made quite good progress and from here on it's just a grind to your goal. Don't give up.
Thanks. I'm adding two more pictures with visible legs and back, although the lighting and shadow isn't great.

Good eye on the loose skin, that comes from me weighing close to 100kg with absolutely zero muscle during the lockdown a few years ago.

I will continue pushing, 3-5kg sounds doable.

Attachments

• IMG_2813.jpeg
    IMG_2813.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2814.jpeg
    IMG_2814.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 38
Thanks. I'm adding two more pictures with visible legs and back, although the lighting and shadow isn't great.

Good eye on the loose skin, that comes from me weighing close to 100kg with absolutely zero muscle during the lockdown a few years ago.

I will continue pushing, 3-5kg sounds doable.
Good, keep going and you will reach your goal. Don't obsess about numbers, just continue what you're doing and it will happen eventually.

Good, keep going and you will reach your goal. Don't obsess about numbers, just continue what you're doing and it will happen eventually.
Do you think it would be stupid to add some kind of fat burner? If I'm already cutting, I might as well get my bodyfat percentage into single digits with a bit of Clen, Anavar or whatever.

No way in Hell that is 18% Holy God, what an awful guess.

Need quality pics, not crappy low resolution ones like you posted. If I had to guess I would say 12-14% take better pictures.