Cycle advice

Flipmike22

Curious if anyone has any input on this minor stack.

300mg cyp
500mg primo
10mg rad
aromasin for ai

I’ve ran a couple cycles prior, but never tried primo.

Test to primo ratio is wrong imo.

I would start with higher test and lower primo, 2:1.

So for example 500 Test 250 Primo and see how you feel checking your bloodwork at the 4th week mark.

Primo may crash your E2 at those dosages, but it doesn't do that to everyone so you need to find out what it does to yourself, aromasin may not be needed.

Never used Rad but there are very little few studies and seems to be pretty bad on your liver values so I would stick to some others orals if you really need to, anavar for example.

Last edited:
So as not to crash his E2. My thinking is, 300 mg cyp and start at 200 primo check your blood then jump up once you know how it is effecting your E2.
Idk, to each their own. Primo does jack shit to my e2. But I suppose he doesn’t know since he hasn’t run it. I just think it’s getting a little old with people thinking primo is an AI (not saying you do at all, not a dig at you). I can run a gram of primo and it doesn’t touch my e2.

Test to primo ratio is wrong imo.

I would start with higher test and lower primo, 2:1.

So for example 500 Test 250 Primo and see how you feel checking your bloodwork at the 4th week mark.

Primo may crash your E2 at those dosages, but it doesn't do that to everyone so you need to find out what it does to yourself, aromasin may not be needed.

Never used Rad but there are very little few studies and seems to be pretty bad on your liver values so I would stick to some others orals if you really need to, anavar for example.
You’re right, I flipped the dose on test and primo.

Idk, to each their own. Primo does jack shit to my e2. But I suppose he doesn’t know since he hasn’t run it. I just think it’s getting a little old with people thinking primo is an AI (not saying you do at all, not a dig at you). I can run a gram of primo and it doesn’t touch my e2.
Ya never ran primo. I aromatize like crazy though. But I did hear primo slight reduces e2. So I’ll have to do bloodwork after 30days to see where I’m at.

Goal is to mainly cut.

245lbs
6’2”
20% bf

Stack looks interesting, but 300mg ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic and not suitable for most masses. Primobolan 500mg might improve. 10mg Aromasin helps control estrogen levels and avoid side effects. If you're experienced, keep an eye on your health and hormones. It is better to consult a doctor

Back