Δ6-testosterone enanthate

Nope

I made test e. Injected it. Pippy as fuck. Inflammation for a week

Sent it to a friend, he had 0 problems
My first ever shot was test e from the pharmacy back in college living abroad. It was Bayer Primoteston 3 bucks an amp and I always loved test e as it was sooo smooth. Years later every test e gives me pip doesnt matter the brand but then again some people dont get it. Maybe some of us are allergic to those acids?

Last edited:
TE:
View attachment 298286
Delta-6 TE:
View attachment 298287

That alkane in TE at C(6)-C(7) ain't budging at room temperature or at any temp your car may reach on a hot day. Shows the raws manufacturer doesn't care or clueless.

View attachment 298288

This impurity would only be formed during synthesis step.

I'm not familiar with the actual synthesis of TE but as far as other process industry chems are concerned in a bad process flow minute traces of reagents/acids/bases, etc can cause slow and steady downstream reactions/degradation into isomers. If the feedstock is not fully cleared of all reagent, pH balanced or properly stabilized these reactions just keep on taking place if an extremely hygroscopic product pulls in moisture which reacts with said impurities (reagents still present in product). Even just brewing the raws could introduce enough moisture to react with these reagents to catalyze further chemical reactions.

Again I'm not very smart I'm simply hypothesizing everything I'm saying may be total trash

Back