Damaged International Raws

MrTexas2

Greetings,

I have received two packages in a row of Sustenon powder from my source that is melted down into a gelatinous goo. I have to pay my receiver to get these in from China so it is not a small matter. I saw on another thread that someone received deca that was melted and it turned out fine, but that has not been my experience with my damaged Sustenon.

I brewed a package of raw sustenon that was damaged before and it turned out to be extremely painful so it had to be thrown out. I have been brewing my own supply for a long time and never have problems, so I know it is the damaged raws.

I believe this damage happens when the raw powder sits in a hot warehouse (IE China) for long periods of time. I am in the USA. I have used this source for many years so I may have to use someone else, but if anyone has insight into my situation I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you very much in advance,

MT

Greetings,

I have received two packages in a row of Sustenon powder from my source that is melted down into a gelatinous goo. I have to pay my receiver to get these in from China so it is not a small matter. I saw on another thread that someone received deca that was melted and it turned out fine, but that has not been my experience with my damaged Sustenon.

I brewed a package of raw sustenon that was damaged before and it turned out to be extremely painful so it had to be thrown out. I have been brewing my own supply for a long time and never have problems, so I know it is the damaged raws.

I believe this damage happens when the raw powder sits in a hot warehouse (IE China) for long periods of time. I am in the USA. I have used this source for many years so I may have to use someone else, but if anyone has insight into my situation I would be extremely grateful.

MT

Have you approached the vendor with this issue? What was their response? I've heard similar stories of easily degrading sust leading to pip. As to the expense of using another receiver, I wouldn't ask for or expect relief on that, but a replacement or credit sounds in order for the product.

Have you approached the vendor with this issue? What was their response? I've heard similar stories of easily degrading sust leading to pip. As to the expense of using another receiver, I wouldn't ask for or expect relief on that, but a replacement or credit sounds in order for the product.

You are absolutely correct. It is of course my job to take care of my receiver.

And yes....I told my vendor nearly a month ago and this package was a reship of the same (Sustenon) compound. Quite frankly, while my source has been absolutely excellent for a long time (6 years...I also get their HGH) I think that they are getting sloppy.

My concern is that their product is sitting in their (very hot) warehouse in China for long periods. Then, they are having someone simply grab it and ship it without inspecting the package for damage.

I came back onto this forum in part to ask about this problem, but also, unfortunately, because it seems that I may have to find a new source.

Not a "raws" consumer, but surely someone here can elaborate on their results with melty Sust, and whether any of the suppliers here have recently provided a product in better condition.

Personally I'd ask in the QSC thread as well just for the high likelihood of someone having recent experience with the product you need and can tell you whether it's arrived in a different form,

Not a "raws" consumer, but surely someone here can elaborate on their results with melty Sust, and whether any of the suppliers here have recently provided a product in better condition.

Personally I'd ask in the QSC thread as well just for the high likelihood of someone having recent experience with the product you need and can tell you whether it's arrived in a different form,

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Would you be so kind as to tell me what QSC means?

Thanks.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Would you be so kind as to tell me what QSC means?

Thanks.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co in the Steroid Underground forum of Mesa. He's in the bottom section with the other cheapskates too miserly to pay for the "sponsors" section on top.

Greetings,

MT
Order in winter.

whos the best source for raws? whos the best source for oils ? someone send me in the right direction please. new here willing to learn and be part of this community

1) it's a trap

OK fine: 1) stick around for a while; and 2) learn to use the search bar

US domestic, international, EU,,, do you prefer the best of all world's?

Cheapest, Fastest, Highest Quality? and they treat you like a princess? Pick your battles. Make a chart like @bighunanballs

its so much infomation. information overload but yes i have tried using the search bar already just quite a bit of rambling in between really good information. also the moderators dont allow me to post in the steroid underground forum yet because im a newbie.
is that standard rules? or im i getting pick on because thats my main focus right now for this forum.

i prefer us domestic just because its probably a higher rate or delivery success and my main priority is quality of oils and raws of course and price. i dont expect the best quality service over something thats banned in the first place lol

the moderators dont allow me to post in the steroid underground forum yet because im a newbie.
is that standard rules?
It’s standard exactly because you’re a newbie. Spend a few months reading and you’ll learn some stuff. If you don’t have patience for that….. Meso isn’t the place to be spoon fed.