DC Pharmaceuticals US Domestic

Friends by the end of the month promo
Save with us with the deal Buy 2 Get 3 on DC Pharma
Info:strongbody2@protonmail.com
If that's the best you can do, just keep moving along, man. You ain't built for this shit.

We need to see testing of raws and or products through a third party tester such as jano.

Your prices are still shit with your buy 2 get 3 deal. Even if you jump through the hoops we require, you really will never be successful with those shitty prices.

Maybe talk to your supplier about picking his shit up wholesale and offering it for the same price he does. Otherwise, you will just spin your wheels here.

What are you doing to maintain opsec for yourself and your customers?

Lab pictures? Or are we to just assume that it's brewed in a bathtub?

Again, your prices are shit. And $25 for domestic shipping, huh? Gtfoh!

Nobody should order without this guy providing testing, not that anyone is dumb enough to pay those prices anyhow.

If that's the best you can do, just keep moving along, man. You ain't built for this shit.

We need to see testing of raws and or products through a third party tester such as jano.

Your prices are still shit with your buy 2 get 3 deal. Even if you jump through the hoops we require, you really will never be successful with those shitty prices.

Maybe talk to your supplier about picking his shit up wholesale and offering it for the same price he does. Otherwise, you will just spin your wheels here.

What are you doing to maintain opsec for yourself and your customers?

Lab pictures? Or are we to just assume that it's brewed in a bathtub?

Again, your prices are shit. And $25 for domestic shipping, huh? Gtfoh!

Nobody should order without this guy providing testing, not that anyone is dumb enough to pay those prices anyhow.
Sir, I have the best price.
I'm attaching lab tests.

Sir, I have the best price.
I'm attaching lab tests.
For saying you have the best prices your now not only a complete moron but a liar. Your significantly more money then literally every other lab who sells on meso.
Serious question tho. Your offering buy 2 get 1 free by the end of the month. DC will be offering same deal on eroids. Who in they’re right fucking mind would buy DC’s products from you at almost double the prices when we can buy directly from DC on eroids?

This surely ain't DC from eroids. This has scam written all over it. I watch the threads over there for comedy purposes and this clown definitely ain't him.

I could post tests that somebody else paid to have done a year ago, too. But what the fuck would that accomplish?

Why don't you have any of your own recent tests?

Wait. Nevermind. I think I know the answer to my own question.

You don't have any of your own tests because you haven't made any sales because your prices are higher than giraffe pussy.

Back