Deca -Anavar - nothing crazy- just looking for recommendations.

Virll

Currently on TRT - 200mg/ml week.

Have done Test only cycle of test of 300mg

I have experimented with some Deca but have not gone over 100mg per week.

I guess the question is if I do a Test cycle of 12 weeks at 400mg and add in 200mg Deca. Is there any benifit or downsides to running Anavar lower dose of 20mg?

Should I reverse and do Test/Anavar only?

Trying to stay relatively lean but want to add some size

Out of my own Curiosity, what does 200mg per week (I assume it’s CYP or EN) get your total/free test up to?

Out of my own Curiosity, what does 200mg per week (I assume it’s CYP or EN) get your total/free test up to?
Yeah, 200mg/ml test-c (100 every 2x weekly) gets me to around 1300 - don’t know free- didn’t get run on last bloods but I requested for next test that is next week.

Currently on TRT - 200mg/ml week.

Have done Test only cycle of test of 300mg

I have experimented with some Deca but have not gone over 100mg per week.

I guess the question is if I do a Test cycle of 12 weeks at 400mg and add in 200mg Deca. Is there any benifit or downsides to running Anavar lower dose of 20mg?

Should I reverse and do Test/Anavar only?

Trying to stay relatively lean but want to add some size
At our age, let’s stay away from orals. They digest through the liver, and the liver then puts out bad cholesterol numbers.

If you’re trying to stay lean and add some size, primo is king at our age. You will gain lean mass, however be aware that it lowers estrogen. You’ll need to raise test with it. I like 400 test 300-400 primo.

Another option is masteron, which I really like. Sex drive goes up, gives a hardened look. The downside is that it’s usually a little harder on the hairline, and it can affect prostate a little more than others. 400 test 3-400 mast works well. Mast does not lower estrogen, but it competes for the same receptors, so you will be able to run more test without estrogen side effects in some manner.