Steroid Profile Deca Durabolin

So deca is more of a long use aas where as npp would be shorter? I was interested in deca since it was offered at my clinic, however I plan to try to get something ugl and save some money
These are the same molecule just different half life. Deca takes time to build up while npp is build up in one week.

High test is best in my opnion. Some dht to control e2 and cosmetic effects is the way to go. I have no experience with nand though.

Cycle is 250 T / 200 Deca / 300-400 Primo / 1500 iu HCG.

First time Deca. I am about to just switch the 200 Deca to 250 T.

I don't feel super depressed but it's bad. I was about to go to the gym a couple minutes back and was just out the door and turned back and ordered sushi and my wife asked what the hell I am doing. o_O:D

Cycle is 250 T / 200 Deca / 300-400 Primo / 1500 iu HCG.

First time Deca. I am about to just switch the 200 Deca to 250 T.

I don't feel super depressed but it's bad. I was about to go to the gym a couple minutes back and was just out the door and turned back and ordered sushi and my wife asked what the hell I am doing. o_O:D
I think your e2 is crashed. Why don’t you run npp instead of deca?

I think your e2 is crashed. Why don’t you run npp instead of deca?

No, no, e2 is good, 50 nmol 2nd week, 45 nmol 4th week. Also, I know how crashed e2 feels like. That's nothing how I feel now.

That's the third cycle with Primo.

1st: 500 T / 700 Primo / 1500 HCG = e2 really crashed, anxiety 3rd week in, emergency injected 5000 HCG and changed 700 to 400 = solved.

2nd: 375 T / 300 Primo / 1500 HCG = Perfect

I wanted to try Deca instead of T, just for the increased E2 convo so I could run a bit higher Primo. But, nah, this is some mental side effect I don't want to continue deal with so I will drop the Deca now.

No, no, e2 is good, 50 nmol 2nd week, 45 nmol 4th week. Also, I know how crashed e2 feels like. That's nothing how I feel now.

That's the third cycle with Primo.

1st: 500 T / 700 Primo / 1500 HCG = e2 really crashed, anxiety 3rd week in, emergency injected 5000 HCG and changed 700 to 400 = solved.

2nd: 375 T / 300 Primo / 1500 HCG = Perfect

I wanted to try Deca instead of T, just for the increased E2 convo so I could run a bit higher Primo. But, nah, this is some mental side effect I don't want to continue deal with so I will drop the Deca now.
Good idea if deca gives you sides.

So deca is more of a long use aas where as npp would be shorter? I was interested in deca since it was offered at my clinic, however I plan to try to get something ugl and save some money
Yeah if you really want to try nandrolone, go with NPP for your first few cycles. Don't assume your body will agree with nandrolone. You need to test that out with shorter esters so you can stop if the side effects get bad and the drug will be cleared out of your system quickly. If things go cockeyed on deca you're looking at a long run of bullshit.

Yeah if you really want to try nandrolone, go with NPP for your first few cycles. Don't assume your body will agree with nandrolone. You need to test that out with shorter esters so you can stop if the side effects get bad and the drug will be cleared out of your system quickly. If things go cockeyed on deca you're looking at a long run of bullshit.

Yeah that makes perfect sense. Thank you for that

Please mention or make note of the safety profile for Deca.

The joint "lubricating" effects are attributed to the LARGE increase in collagen production this compound promotes.

COLLAGEN IS CONTRIBUTORY TO BLOOD VESSEL CALCIFICATION.

You should be EXPECTING this to be quite harsh on the development of plaque, especially at middle ages and older.

Please keep this in mind. If you come from a family with a history of blood clots, heart attacks, or other cardiovascular disease, this drug WILL push you closer to the development of these issues QUICKER than most any other steroid at the typicall "bodybuilding" doses. I would keep STRONGLY reccomend keeping this compound in the 200-450mg range and treat is as an accessory compound and not the compound you are relying on heavily for mass should you be prone to cardiovascular diseases.

No steroid comes for FREE and this is one of Deca's BIGGEST downsides second to the proported neuro-toxicity of 19-NOR compounds.
I’ve never felt joint relief from Deca. Is it safe to assume I don’t get a significant if any increase in collagen and therefore not had plaque buildup?

I finally realized NPP makes me dumb as fuck. The studies are true.

First i thought it makes me feel good and laid back, but you can't feel bad or get angry if you are dumbed down ... my memory got really bad on it. Going to bulk with something else in the future.

6hi6mo.jpg

I feel like NPP deserves it's own place in the steroid spotlight section.

Although hormone is the same nandrolone for both deca and npp, but it hits different for some reason (I bet many could agree with this).

Last thing is this thread is called Deca Durabolin, so specifically talking about the decanoate ester. That's why I believe phenyl deserves a separate thread.

@MESO-Rx Administrator @Millard

Deca reduces my bicep tendonitis to the point where I really don't notice it and I can actually train biceps.

The tradeoff is that it makes pop-off too fast at my kids or coworkers, and when I see myself do that I get sad and depressed.

I'll probably keep in the toolbox later in life as the wear and tear gets worse, and once the kids are out of the house and the house is paid off.
I really hate the elbow tendonitis . I did good at keeping it away for a few years and now back again after trying to go overboard with heavy bench. I for sure hate it and am trying to battle it now with not a lot of results. I use equine joint lineaments that help some but don’t take away