Delt injection proper depth

47Ronin

Ok so I recently switched to shoulder and quads for injection being that I start getting bad pip on glutes from to many injections in the same site.

I have 1” and 1.5” 25 g needles that I use for injection

I use 1” for quads and delts and 1.5 for glutes.

I injected my right delt earlier today. Well forgetting that I was using 1” rather then 1.5” I put needle in 2/3 of the way which would have been and an inch only to realize the needle i had just used was 1”.

The question is

Do you think i should re-do the injection since I was more like 3/4” deep as opposed to 1 full inch on delts?

Ok so I recently switched to shoulder and quads for injection being that I start getting bad pip on glutes from to many injections in the same site.

I injected my right delt earlier today. Well forgetting that I was using 1” rather then 1.5” I put needle in 2/3 of the way which would have been and an inch only to realize the needle i had just used was 1”.

The question is

Do you think i should re-do the injection since I was more like 3/4” deep as opposed to 1 full inch on delts?
No, I think your fine with what you did, no need to re-do

The question is

I recently switched myself and I use 1/2 inch for quads/delta and 1 inch for glutes. I think you have plenty of depth.

I use a 30g 1/2 inch with an insulin syringe on my delts. If your delts have a decent size it won't be a problem at all.

I use a 30g 1/2 inch with an insulin syringe on my delts. If your delts have a decent size it won't be a problem at all.
I do the same. I would posit that most anyone that's somewhat lean and/or has decent delt size can use 1/2" there with no issue.

The question is

I use 5/6th of inch

I use 1/2” insulin for all sites including glutes. Should I be using bigger, are there draw backs to my approach. I carry very little body fat. ?

I use 1/2” insulin for all sites including glutes. Should I be using bigger, are there draw backs to my approach. I carry very little body fat. ?
I think the drawback would be not getting deep enough into the muscle and the gear leaking into sub q tissue. If you're not seeing this happen then carry on with what you're doing I guess.

The question is

25G(orange) 5/8" is fine for Delts, I myself use 29g slin.