Detecting fake steroids

Oh boy here we go again. I dont know who he is but when someone sais something to the like of is this @mercury it pretty clear he is insinuating that I am the member he is tagging. Dense bunch around here lol. Nice to meet you bro.

do not pay attention to bunch of idiots, they do not have anything to contribute just try to be smart ass, just ignore those calling you something, do not pay attention

this is just narrow few of local forum morons and you have thousands more you can talk to.

do not pay attention to bunch of idiots, they do not have anything to contribute just try to be smart ass, just ignore those calling you something, do not pay attention

this is just narrow few of local forum morons and you have thousands more you can talk to.
Appreciate that nice to meet you.
Cant say Im surprised, I was warned about some of the group over here being off their meds lol. Guys get this bullshit idea that their seniority means shit on an online forum. Drives me nuts to see members acting like they run shit just because they have been around for awhile.

I tried to start a useful thread but i had to many people trying to acuse me of shit that was just rediculous paranoid bullshit.

not the best example send it to a lab to be tested.
labmax just tells you at best that it contains some of the compound it could be severly underdosed.

Is there a way to send to a lab and get results (anonymously)? Apologies if this is a dumb question - been off boards for a year and out of the loop..

If so, then that would be money well spent...

Back