Detecting fake steroids

I dont need your advice on how to get good gear you fucking goof. Infact ive have not asked you for any advice. No sorry no one shills for labmax. Advocating a product does not mean im shilling for them. People who deny the test works to adentify active hormone and what hormone are simpletons.

Its out of curiosity you stupid goof. I have a box full of legit gear and home brew, I dont need sources or anything of the like, especially from a frustrated highschool mantality goof like you. Now fuck off im done talking to you.

another point of failure for you. You haven't been talking. You have been pontificating.
You seem to assume a whole fuck of alot. Im a labmax shill im @mercury im a fag im this im that. The fact you think anyone would purposely shill for labmax or roidtest ect is fucking hilarious. Are you that fucking dense? Like i said before get back on your lithium you bipolar skitzo goof.

It's not an assumption. It's a correct statement as we have Labmax shills here. You love your Labmax and that's cool. Love it as much as you'd like. At the end of the day you incorrect about it. Oh, yeah you're still gay though. Cant get away from that one either.

It's not an assumption. It's a correct statement as we have Labmax shills here. You love your Labmax and that's cool. Love it as much as you'd like. At the end of the day you incorrect about it. Oh, yeah you're still gay though. Cant get away from that one either.
Whatever you say bitch. Like i said face to face calling me a fag will get you hospitalized. Thats ok though you are a tuff guy over there lmfao bahaha you fuckimg goof ass bitch.

Have you ever even used labmax???

Whatever you say bitch. Like i said face to face calling me a fag will get you hospitalized. Thats ok though you are a tuff guy over there lmfao bahaha you fuckimg goof ass bitch.
No, calling you a fag just makes you mad. You wouldn't beat me up or anything of the sort. You'd just sink back into your barrel and suck away.

Yes, I wasted money on Labmax. Now I use real testing if I want something tested. Time to put your big boy pants on and stop playing with the Tonka toys of testing.

My guess is you are a walking talkin regurgitation of lab propaganda/
No, calling you a fag just makes you mad. You wouldn't beat me up or anything of the sort. You'd just sink back into your barrel and suck away.

Yes, I wasted money on Labmax. Now I use real testing if I want something tested. Time to put your big boy pants on and stop playing with the Tonka toys of testing.
Yah ok there tuff guy id throw your scrawny goof ass thru a wall and piss on you.

So what lab you test? What compound you test? What were the results?

There is no argument that lab testing is the most reliable option. Not sure why you think im arguing the fact. Maybe you just take what you want from a statement and spin it for your own glory?

Anaboliclab.com. Anyone using those lab tests without donating is a free loading cocksucker and deserves to get screwed with each order if not for other members making donations.

Imo any source on this board slinging homebrew should be donating as well, but they will not do it unless members pressure them to do so.

Anaboliclab is the best thing that has ever happened for our members and we are not supporting it the way we should.

The siurces should be backing it or be banned imo. Cocksucker are making money hand over fist and are disrespecting us all if they don't.

We got some freeloading assholes here who should consider the board before they get selfish and take advantage of others generosity.
Shit I'm not even using any of the labs that have been tested and I still donated

@Analyzer is the go to now. I feel like the board will have more testing options in the near future as well. It's an open market and voids get filled quickly when money is at play.

You're so right about me as well. I am scrawny and kinda goofy. I don't even lift or take AAS. I'm 6' and weigh 120# soaking wet, cant even do a push up. gtfoh shill

My guess is you are a walking talkin regurgitation of lab propaganda/

Yah ok there tuff guy id throw your scrawny goof ass thru a wall and piss on you.

So what lab you test? What compound you test? What were the results?

There is no argument that lab testing is the most reliable option. Not sure why you think im arguing the fact. Maybe you just take what you want from a statement and spin it for your own glory?
Why are you pushing labmax type testing so hard then?

mands

Back