Detecting fake steroids

Yah i realize that but i have done lots of experimenting with these reagent tests and by getting a feel by testing known quality against unknown you can also get a general idea of wether the dose is atleast close. Its just one way amd one example to knowing wether you have what you want other than jabbing an uknown substance or inert oil.

Colorimetric tests do not --and are not intended to-- provide qualitative or quantitative analysis. They're neither validated, nor reliable in such an attempt, as demonstrated in several threads and articles here at Meso.

They're intended solely to show (subjectively) positive hits for a general class of compounds in expedient field testing by LE to provide probably cause for seizure, whereupon the samples are forwarded to an analytical lab for qualification.

Frankly, I think Labmax is incorrectly --if not deceptively-- marketed.
The only way to validate the contents of your AAS is lab analysis.

I agree
Colorimetric tests do not --and are not intended to-- provide qualitative or quantitative analysis. They're neither validated, nor reliable in such an attempt, as demonstrated in several threads and articles here at Meso.

They're intended solely to show (subjectively) positive hits for a general class of compounds in expedient field testing by LE to provide probably cause for seizure, whereupon the samples are forwarded to an analytical lab for qualification.

Frankly, I think Labmax is incorrectly --if not deceptively-- marketed.
The only way to validate the contents of your AAS is lab analysis.
Hmm well ive used them with great success. There are many variables especially if you dont do it correctly.

Hmm well ive used them with great success. There are many variables especially if you dont do it correctly.

The problem is that you can't qualify "great success" unless you recorded your guesses and then confirmed them with analytical testing. And not even Labmax itself can do that - which is pretty telling...

Basically im tryimg to explain to people that research is flawed because of board propaganda and that word of mouth is not how to determine legitamacy. Alot of pharma ive seen accepted as real are nothing more than clones. Its like this because the real stuff is impossible to get in quantity so sources spread propaganda so they can sell clones that are in great quantity and sold for a great profit.

Just wanted to note that this is certainly correct - a great deal of "pharma" is, in fact, counterfeit, and quite a bit of UGL is under-dosed or mis-labeled entirely. Anabolics has a chapter on the subject showing failure rates over 60%, similar to some research articles on the subject.

The problem is that you can't qualify "great success" unless you recorded your guesses and then confirmed them with analytical testing. And not even Labmax itself can do that - which is pretty telling...
Well let me say this everything ive used that passed the labmax tests did exactly what they should when put into use. So maybe it not so much guessing at all. Maybe it is literaly the best alternative to expensive lab test to confirm if there is HORMONE inside and the right kind as well. That alone takes out two big mysteries with any unknown lab or subsatance.

How about the so called freeze test so many people fell victim to and ended up throwing out good gear? Does anyone in here think freezing gear should make it drop out of solution and crystalize?? Yet this is the kind of things people came up with before reagent test kits came out. Some people still claim if you freeze it and it doesnt fall out its fake. How many youngsters thru oit there gear because of this rumour. Common sense is highly lacking in the steroid community.

I also read a fuck load of posts and ghreads before ever commenting so i knew to expect a bunch of children who k ow better. Look at that goof cndguy, absolute goof goes on source threads talking as if he is the do all end all. He had a friend of mine banned months ago from meso for telling him to meet up under the patulo bridge. Meso children, GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS. lol so pathetic!

Another reason i think test kits get a bad name on forums is that fact the sponsors dont always like the results so they make excuses. Plain and simple.

How about the so called freeze test so many people fell victim to and ended up throwing out good gear? Does anyone in here think freezing gear should make it drop out of solution and crystalize?? Yet this is the kind of things people came up with before reagent test kits came out. Some people still claim if you freeze it and it doesnt fall out its fake. How many youngsters thru oit there gear because of this rumour. Common sense is highly lacking in the steroid community.
Doesn't always work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back