Detecting fake steroids

@1gramaday what exactly do you want from Meso? And why do you keep bringing up mercury? This is sketchy to me.
Lmfao why is everyone so fucking paranoid around here?
I mention it because i had just started this thread and
Why are you pushing labmax type testing so hard then?

mands
What is your guys idea of pushing something HARD?. Lets start there so i can answer and clear the air instead of causing nore confusion.

I wanted ideas and so called methods people use to put them up for examination. To show flaws and reliabilty of testing methods. Labmax has plenty of issues in that department im well aware.

Lmfao why is everyone so fucking paranoid around here?
I mention it because i had just started this thread and

What is your guys idea of pushing something HARD?. Lets start there so i can answer and clear the air instead of causing nore confusion.
See below in bold to answer your question pushing hard. Or simply you trying to poke holes in all members statements pertaining to your original question.
He is what i meant. If you order a lab people are ravimg about and receive the product how do you find out if its real or not before injecting it. Ill gibe an example to get this thread going in the right direction. One could use labmax as one example and probably the best example.

mands

I guess i should have been alot more specific about where i wanted the thread to go in the title and my original posts. Ill make sure from now on to be more specific about what i post.

I also know not to say shit about test kits lol. Otherwise I instantly become someone i am not lol.

Shit I'm not even using any of the labs that have been tested and I still donated
Right on. I have never used any of them either, or its been years.

Members should appreciate what an important resource Anabolic lab is. Before it was available we knew almost nothing about the gear we used other than what the source had available, and that means nothing.

Back