MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Our Telegram group will always advice you to order via the shop.

This is our channel
Code:
https://t.me/deuspowershop

Dear Friends,

Black Friday is here, and it's time to kickstart the holiday season with a bang! Brace yourself for the biggest shopping event of the year from DeusPower!

30% discount on all products using the code
BLACKME30

Runs only on November 24th!

As always, working hard and getting bigger! Let’s grow together!
DeusPower.shop

Hi, has anyone of you tried Andromed 50 and if so at what dosage for how many weeks could you give some feedback?

Dear Friends,

The magical time of Christmas is here! Our advent calendar will bring surprises until Christmas day so check back every day to see what is on the offer!
Also, for the whole month you can participate in a lottery with a chance to win great prices like Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and iPhone 15 Pro as well.

All the details can be found on our store.

DeusPower.shop

Dear Friends,

The magical time of Christmas is here! Our advent calendar will bring surprises until Christmas day so check back every day to see what is on the offer!
Also, for the whole month you can participate in a lottery with a chance to win great prices like Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and iPhone 15 Pro as well.

DeusPower.shop
What’s carrier oil does dues use for the injectables?

Hello @DeusChem @HarryDeus
Dear Friends,

DeusPower.shop
Made a great and constant quality at the right price would be the best gift you could give to your customers.
But it's just my opinion ;-)

Dear Friends!

Christmas and New Year Sale is here!

This week we are offering
15% OFF on all products using the coupon code
XMAS15ME

And you still have a chance to enter our Christmas Lottery to win an iPhone 15 Pro!
All details can be found on our store.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from DeusPower team!
Thank for being with us!

DeusPower.shop

Whats up.

we just made a new order

Order Update 46938​

we did pay with a Bank account ,
pleas guys, read the memo.

Deuspower.shop is the best In Europe
The best In Europe,keep up the good work

Whats up.

we just made a new order

Order Update 46938​

we did pay with a Bank account ,
pleas guys, read the memo.

Deuspower.shop is the best In Europe
The best In Europe,keep up the good work
Thank you! Noted.

pleas help before the package arrive to the "local post office"
Deuspower.shop guys pleas check your email
Its So urgent ,
about shipping carrier

Order 46938​

Last edited:
My gymbro gets swealing when injecting test e 30% of the time. But he bulked on deus test and wants to use it. Is it still safe to use or is it just better to throw it out? He pins calves if it swolls he can still train.

My gymbro gets swealing when injecting test e 30% of the time. But he bulked on deus test and wants to use it. Is it still safe to use or is it just better to throw it out? He pins calves if it swolls he can still train.
miglyol gave me PIPs too but no swelling. how much time it lasts?

Anyone using right now Deus?His experience?

I am reading a long time the forum but i dont post cause mostly i get my answers from other users experiences.This time i am a bit confused which lab to order?I was thinking to try Driada but after i saw many negative comments about some of their products,then i was thinking to use Hilma again but the way to order now and communication is more than hard,now i am thinking Deus. What you suggest?

Anyone using right now Deus?His experience?

I am reading a long time the forum but i dont post cause mostly i get my answers from other users experiences.This time i am a bit confused which lab to order?I was thinking to try Driada but after i saw many negative comments about some of their products,then i was thinking to use Hilma again but the way to order now and communication is more than hard,now i am thinking Deus. What you suggest?
In my experience with DEUSPOWER.
DEUSPOWER. its the best,
Product Price and the shipping carrier and the security.
you will receive your order no matter what:)