DHB Dose?

windowblinds

Hey so I've done one blast before 400mg of test, put on 10kg/25lbs good gains no side effects. looking to try some DHB I've looked into it and looks like a very good compound if I can get past the PIP. I am 6'2 and 91kg/200lbs, looking to bulk up to 100kg/225lbs. What dose of DHB do you think is good, I was thinking something like 400:200 test DHB, and maybe upping as blast goes on. Is 200mg DHB enough? maybe 300 ?thanks

For your stats experience and goal you would be better off running Nandrolone with Test
Or running just test only again at 500
Save the DHB for when you are ready to cut.
I really wouldn’t consider DHB a true bulking compound unless it was paired with something else in addition to test but it only being your second cycle you’re not ready for that yet
I do notice a little increased hunger, which is nice in a bulk but really it doesn’t pack on size like nandrolone is going to

DHB good dosage is between 300/450mg per weeks.

Don't inject more than 1ml at once. And if you can, heat it up before.

For your stats experience and goal you would be better off running Nandrolone with Test
I really wouldn’t consider DHB a true bulking compound unless it was paired with something else in addition to test but it only being your second cycle you’re not ready for that yet
I do notice a little increased hunger, which is nice in a bulk but really it doesn’t pack on size like nandrolone is going to
You can also stack them, I run DHB in cut and bulk, my next off season will be Test / Deca / DHB / Mast at 750/600/300/300 (with a little anavar in kickstart and finish)

You can also stack them, I run DHB in cut and bulk, my next off season will be Test / Deca / DHB / Mast at 750/600/300/300 (with a little anavar in kickstart and finish)
Yeah that’s what i said. I mentioned it can be run with another compound in addition to test I run it with NPP and test for a bulk. And I paired with Tren for a cut works amazing But he has only done one cycle of test at 400 so he’s not ready for three compounds at all.

yeah I looked into npp and but I don't like the water weight along with sides that come with 19-nors. I'm looking for dry clean gains
DHB good dosage is between 300/450mg per weeks.
sounds good
Yeah I was thinking of trying Ment once I got more blasts under my belt

Yeah that’s what i said. I mentioned it can be run with another compound in addition to test I run it with NPP and test for a bulk. And I paired with Tren for a cut works amazing But he has only done one cycle of test at 400 so he’s not ready for three compounds at all.
I've haven't seen that's was his second cycle, ok for don't use a 19 nor compound for a 2nd cycle, so at his place I will up the test at 750mg and still go with DHB at 300mg, for insulin sensivity and for the nutrient partitioning, it will be good for a clean lean bulk

I originally was going for Primo but there's no stock. DHB 2-3x more anabolic and cheaper
ignore the androgenic anabolic ratio if that is what you are referring to.

You are new, anything can be anabolic, shit even running cycle 1 for a second time could do it too. Could always throw in HGH for round 2

NPP wasnt that watery for me. It felt clean minus some depressive effects. I felt like masteron evened it out for me.

NPP/Var/Primo/Mast are all things you can solid options to generate dry gains. There is still an increase of glycogen load regardless of how dry something is btw.

I couldnt tolerate DHB. just wasnt my thing. I can see why it was considered an advanced drug. Some people doesnt affect them at all.

Doesnt happen to everyone, but I would get one vial and check from there. if you go that route.

Nah just based on the majority of anecdotes, you'd agree DHB is much stronger mg for mg then primo right? Just in general I hear better things about DHB than nand
I'm still newer (sub 2 years). I would say dhb is stronger than primo/mast. I didn't do a full run of it, but I think it's a safe assumption.

There is always a flavor of the month. DHB is that flavor. NPP is always a tried and true anabolic to me with little issues.

There is a comment chase iron said and it stuck with me. Not gonna quote him for everything or treat his word as God but it makes alot of sense.

He said something along the lines that all anabolics create growth, find an anabolic that causes the least amount of sides and run the shit out of it.(obviously with reasonable levels of dosing).

This was such a crude simple statement that makes the most sense. If something generates alot of growth but causes so many sides that if affects you day to day if can cause more damage overall than good.

I do treat anabolics like medication for people. The treatment is only as good as the sides are tolerable.

yeah I looked into npp and but I don't like the water weight along with sides that come with 19-nors. I'm looking for dry clean gains

sounds good

Yeah I was thinking of trying Ment once I got more blasts under my belt
How are you sure of your response to 19-nors if you've only used test once? Some people retain lots of water and some only a modest of mostly IM water. The libido aspect can often be very different from person to person as well. The superfluous water doesn't stay once you get off the drug.

Also, Ment is a 19-nor and often has reports of major bloat. Again, not everyone reacts to it that way though. It's definitely not a second cycle drug though.

I've haven't seen that's was his second cycle, ok for don't use a 19 nor compound for a 2nd cycle, so at his place I will up the test at 750mg and still go with DHB at 300mg, for insulin sensivity and for the nutrient partitioning, it will be good for a clean lean bulk
A gram of stuff for his second cycle? Just no.

As someone said, up the test or add a bit of nandro to 400 or 300 test, it's more than enough.

How are you sure of your response to 19-nors if you've only used test once? Some people retain lots of water and some only a modest of mostly IM water. The libido aspect can often be very different from person to person as well. The superfluous water doesn't stay once you get off the drug.
As someone said, up the test or add a bit of nandro to 400 or 300 test, it's more than enough.
Ive already decided on DHB so idk why I keep getting nand recommendations lol. 300mg DHB it is lets goooo

Nandrolone will absolutely make a lot more growth. DHB gives a nice appearance with most of the fullness of primo and most of the hardness of tren (I’m not saying it has actual results of either, I’m speaking strictly visually). I feel it’s ok in a cut for added catabolism with minimal side effects, and I feel it’s stronger mg per mg than primo. I feel it is a very weak promoter of actual growth though.

I’m a fan of DHB, but only in appropriate use cases. It’s a tool in the toolbox. I don’t think it’s a useful tool for growth relative to a plethora of options.

But you already made up your mind, so do what you think is best I guess.

Ive already decided on DHB so idk why I keep getting nand recommendations lol. 300mg DHB it is lets goooo
I’m not recommending nandrolone or anything else. I was asking the question both for genuine curiosity on my part and because I think you may want to honestly consider other choices before writing them off based on the cherry picked accounts of other. And I was pointing out that Ment / trestolone is exactly what you say you want to avoid.

The “dry clean gains” thing is kind of meme-ish. Muscle is muscle. Yes some drugs put more water weight on you on cycle, but that fades after the cycle. It’s not as though all weight gained from nandrolone, anadrol, etc is lost once you stop.

The aesthetic that dhb, tren, or any of these drugs induce is temporary and fades once you cease their use.

In any case, best of luck with the training.

I took DHB from 350 to 700 mg/week.
start from the bottom and evaluate every 2-3 weeks whether to increase or not

If people that have a lot more experience with this are consistently telling you the same thing, maybe that’s a clue.
People with a lot more experience are recommending DHB lol
I’m not recommending nandrolone or anything else. I was asking the question both for genuine curiosity on my part and because I think you may want to honestly consider other choices before writing them off based on the cherry picked accounts of other. And I was pointing out that Ment / trestolone is exactly what you say you want to avoid.
I have considered all choices, the properties of DHB suit my needs. I’ve heard a lot of how ment is better than nand if you can control the estrogen, but thats out of the question I dont need nors right now.
he “dry clean gains” thing is kind of meme-ish. Muscle is muscle. Yes some drugs put more water weight on you on cycle, but that fades after the cycle. It’s not as though all weight gained from nandrolone, anadrol, etc is lost once you stop.

The aesthetic that dhb, tren, or any of these drugs induce is temporary and fades once you cease their use.
Yes but why would I pick more sides for a negligible difference in gains?