DHB Dose?

People with a lot more experience are recommending DHB lol

I have considered all choices, the properties of DHB suit my needs. I’ve heard a lot of how ment is better than nand if you can control the estrogen, but thats out of the question I dont need nors right now.
Both trestolone and nandrolone are going to promote water retention (IM and subq). The same stipulations apply to both drugs regarding minimizing "excessive" water retention.
Yes but why would I pick more sides for a negligible difference in gains?
And one of the things I mentioned earlier is that nandrolone sides are not universal. So the presumption of sides (especially at reasonable doses) is premature. And you're assuming you'll get less sides from dhb. While I think that's probably likely, it's not a given either.

Again, I hope the cycle works well for you. If you are one of the good responders to dhb then that's excellent. For those that react well to it then it's an awesome drug.

Ive already decided on DHB so idk why I keep getting nand recommendations lol. 300mg DHB it is lets goooo

Both trestolone and nandrolone are going to promote water retention (IM and subq). The same stipulations apply to both drugs regarding minimizing "excessive" water retention.

And one of the things I mentioned earlier is that nandrolone sides are not universal. So the presumption of sides (especially at reasonable doses) is premature. And you're assuming you'll get less sides from dhb. While I think that's probably likely, it's not a given either.

Again, I hope the cycle works well for you. If you are one of the good responders to dhb then that's excellent. For those that react well to it then it's an awesome drug.
in his mind, he is focused on the positive things he reads on DHB, negative of NPP, and disregards everything else.

meanwhile I have a baseball sized lump on my left VG that is still inflamed from the last DHB injection. No pain, because it is on my VG.

it just looks like I have a toomah there
arnold schwarzenegger its not a tumor GIF

Another reason for the DHB is I'm a high aromatizer aswell, and if I respond well to DHB I could use it (or primo /mast) with a 19-nor later on. Thanks for advice
in his mind, he is focused on the positive things he reads on DHB and disregards everything else.
looks like a very good compound if I can get past the PIP.
Thats exactly what I've done lmao
meanwhile I have a baseball sized lump on my left VG that is still inflamed from the last DHB injection. No pain, because it is on my VG.
Yeah I heard if you brew it in mig840 its low/pip free.

Another reason for the DHB is I'm a high aromatizer aswell, and if I respond well to DHB I could use it (or primo /mast) with a 19-nor later on. Thanks for advice

Thats exactly what I've done lmao

Yeah I heard if you brew it in mig840 its low/pip free.
its not just the post injection pain. its the systemic inflammation that some people get.

but OKay, you read what you wanted to read. go ahead
Never understood why people make threads like these

its not just the post injection pain. its the systemic inflammation that some people get.
The PIP is a sign of inflammation, my dhb doesnt have guaiacol and I pin EOD. But I won't know until I try.
but OKay, you read what you wanted to read. go ahead
Never understood why people make threads like these
I made the thread for some advice on DHB dosing. Youre more than welcome to not respond.

The PIP is a sign of inflammation, my dhb doesnt have guaiacol and I pin EOD. But I won't know until I try.

I made the thread for some advice on DHB dosing. Youre more than welcome to not respond.

Pip is a sign of inflammation but there are drugs that cause inflammation that have no guaicaol in it. It can be the drug itself.

I'd rather hop on here so other people can read on what not to do on cycle 2. There is reason why it's considered an advanced drug.

Last edited:
I prefer DHB over nandrolone. I don’t like how NPP makes me feel after a few weeks. I started to feel exhausted mid afternoon. My sleep gets very broken, even worse then tren. Also my sick started not working right. DHB I had virtually no side effects.

When you inject DHB I highly recommend pinning less then 1ml at a time. Pinning .5ml or .75ml seems to make a difference with any pip. Also warming the DHB before pinning helps a lot too.

Pip is a sign of inflammation but there are drugs that cause inflammation that have no guicaol in it. It can be the drug itself.

I'd rather hop on here so other people can read on what not to do on cycle 2. There is reason why it's considered an advanced drug.
In not a chemist but afaik dhb is just brewed in bad solvents. Keep up the good work.
When you inject DHB I highly recommend pinning less then 1ml at a time. Pinning .5ml or .75ml seems to make a difference with any pip. Also warming the DHB before pinning helps a lot too.
Yeah will do. How often were you pinning when on DHB? thanks

For your previous cycle, did you use any AI? Do any bloodwork to check your estradiol levels?

For this cycle, 400mg test (if you responded well to it the first time) and 200mg of dhb should do well. You can consider increasing to 400/300 mid-way if things are progressing well or leave as is and ride it out.

In not a chemist but afaik dhb is just brewed in bad solvents. Keep up the good work.
Not entirely the whole story. Yes UGL's have often used a small amounts of guaiacol (well in comparison to some of the no ester solutions). But some UGL's make dhb with standard solvents and these are seemingly no different in the amounts and frequency of pip they generate.

So it's more than just some UGL's using strong solvents. If that were the only issue, then some would simply use standard formulation, tell customers "just heat it right before injecting (which many do already) and have a great pip-free product.

For your previous cycle, did you use any AI? Do any bloodwork to check your estradiol levels?
No AI, my e2 was high but no e2 sides. IK it sounds stupid but I would still rather use a DHT before a nor.
For this cycle, 400mg test (if you responded well to it the first time) and 200mg of dhb should do well. You can consider increasing to 400/300 mid-way if things are progressing well or leave as is and ride it out.
Gonna do that, ill see what bloodwork says midway

500/wk test and 300/wk DHB
Sounds like a good start! Adjust as needed when your blood levels stabilise.
Just started DHB myself at the dosages. I literally felt raised temp within 24hrs. Also on 500 test & 400 mast.
Zero pip for me so that's a bonus. Will possibly titrate up to 4 / 500mg in a few weeks .

Sounds like a good start! Adjust as needed when your blood levels stabilise.
Just started DHB myself at the dosages. I literally felt raised temp within 24hrs. Also on 500 test & 400 mast.
Zero pip for me so that's a bonus. Will possibly titrate up to 4 / 500mg in a few weeks .
The pip from DHB doesn’t generally happen quickly. For me it sets in around week 5.
Zero pip before that. So just make sure you are still doing the things that help mitigate pip, like heating before injecting and good rotation of multiple sites. Quite a lot of people that try DHB for the first time brag about no pip after the first few injections and then around week 6 are dropping it because they can’t handle the pip lol. It’s not like other compounds ,esp. short esters, where you feel pip a day or two later. Just keep that in mind since you’re thinking about raising the dose already.

Well I’m popping a vail of Dhb tomorrow to add to my cruise for a while to see how the pip is. Only adding 100 a week with 175 test. Hopefully all goes well.

Well I’m popping a vail of Dhb tomorrow to add to my cruise for a while to see how the pip is. Only adding 100 a week with 175 test. Hopefully all goes well.
I think you will be just fine at those dosages. Mix the DHB with your test, warm and rotate and you should be all good