DHB Dose?

And primo and bold do help you for estro ?
EQ no, on the contrary .. it makes the situation worse
Primo yes, it has some impact on my estrogen but very very mild

with low test and primo high I have some libido problems due to too low estro ... but if the test level is consistent and estro is in excess I still need some AI, even just aromasin

Hey so I've done one blast before 400mg of test, put on 10kg/25lbs good gains no side effects. looking to try some DHB I've looked into it and looks like a very good compound if I can get past the PIP. I am 6'2 and 91kg/200lbs, looking to bulk up to 100kg/225lbs. What dose of DHB do you think is good, I was thinking something like 400:200 test DHB, and maybe upping as blast goes on. Is 200mg DHB enough? maybe 300 ?thanks
In all honesty, look at what every top pro or amateur bb use during offseason.... none was built on DHB or Ment or any other strange exotic aas or sarms. Stick to the basic stuff.

high TestE/Sust
medium EQ/Primo
low NPP

or if running low mg

high TestE/Sust
low NPP or medium EQ/Primo (near same dose as Test)

If you want some more you can add 5iu HGH daily and 20mg Cardarine daily to improve insulin sensitivity. (I don't like Metformin at all)

yeah does anyone have bloodwork for this?
It did for me. Last year I was running test/eq but my e2 came in sub-teens. I pulled the eq, kept test the same, and subbed in DHB. After a month or so I pulled bloods again and they were even lower.

I don’t recall exact dosages, but dosages and e2 lowering seem to be pretty individual anyway. Other people report no e2 effects at all, so your mileage may vary.

EQ no, on the contrary .. it makes the situation worse
Primo yes, it has some impact on my estrogen but very very mild

with low test and primo high I have some libido problems due to too low estro ... but if the test level is consistent and estro is in excess I still need some AI, even just aromasin
It has been said lately that boldenone would act as an esyrogenic reliever or blocker. so this won't work for you

Happy to say I’ve pinned Dhb twice now once mixed with test at 1ml and half a ml this n its own and zero pip! And now I to week 2. Ordered a few vials as so far zero pip with this lab.

I’m not adding recommendations or dosages but I’ve used 3 vials of dhb from qsc which I think is held in mct which as been totally pip free with zero lumps, Im running with high test and low tren , gh at 5iu daily and 5iu slin post workout and results are unbelievable, visually I look chiselled and grainy as hell , strength is up although eating around maintenance but with low carbs. Love the stuff already

I’m a high converter and even take Adex with my trt dose. Putting together my next blast which would be 400 test 300 Dhb. Wondered if there are any other high converters where they have had Dhb lower their e2 levels? I would normally run 0.5 Adex eod……didn’t want to nail my e2 if it does.

Any updates on how your DHB cycles are going? Any hair loss issues? I am thinking of adding DHB on top of Test +NPP cycle.

Any updates on how your DHB cycles are going? Any hair loss issues? I am thinking of adding DHB on top of Test +NPP cycle.
Out of interest what would be the doses? Currently using a vail of DHB on top of my trt cruise to check pip. Will be running it on blast towards end of summer. I’m bald so can’t comment on hair loss lol

Out of interest what would be the doses? Currently using a vail of DHB on top of my trt cruise to check pip. Will be running it on blast towards end of summer. I’m bald so can’t comment on hair loss lol
I am not chasing anything crazy. My cycle is very moderate 250 Test C + 100 NPP. That's the most I can do without AI, as I am also running 200 HcG EoD. Don't want to run any DHT compounds as I don't want to mess with my hair and lipids. I plan to add 100 DHB for a bit drier look over the summer. If I tolerate it well may run more, but generally I am a fan of less is more approach.

I am not chasing anything crazy. My cycle is very moderate 250 Test C + 100 NPP. That's the most I can do without AI, as I am also running 200 HcG EoD. Don't want to run any DHT compounds as I don't want to mess with my hair and lipids. I plan to add 100 DHB for a bit drier look over the summer. If I tolerate it well may run more, but generally I am a fan of less is more approach.
Couldn’t agree with you more mate. I’m currently running DHB on top of a trt dose of test c. So week 3 for me at 175 test and 150 DHB. Assume you’re dosed are weekly? I normally would still run 0.25mg every pin at this amount as I’m a high converter but from tomorrow I’m stopping the AI and doing bloods in 4 weeks to see if DHB has any effect on my oestrogen levels.

Couldn’t agree with you more mate. I’m currently running DHB on top of a trt dose of test c. So week 3 for me at 175 test and 150 DHB. Assume you’re dosed are weekly? I normally would still run 0.25mg every pin at this amount as I’m a high converter but from tomorrow I’m stopping the AI and doing bloods in 4 weeks to see if DHB has any effect on my oestrogen levels.
Plus I believe DHB is twice as anabolic as test and people have quoted it as about 3 times more potent as primo. Even at 100 a week that’s like 200 test or even 300 primo.

From as low as 200mg to 400mg per week.
PIP is massively overblown or people are buying terrible brews.
You’re right, I bought 10 vials from qsc and used around 4 of them and not once has it left me sore, swollen red or lumps . I shoot 1 ml at a time

Plus I believe DHB is twice as anabolic as test and people have quoted it as about 3 times more potent as primo. Even at 100 a week that’s like 200 test or even 300 primo.
I guess I’ll know if this primo comparison is legit or not. I love primo 800-1000. Im using 300 dhb right now. Headed into week 3