DHB Dose?

I think you will be just fine at those dosages. Mix the DHB with your test, warm and rotate and you should be all good
That’s the plan. My test is dosed at 250 so 0.7 test and 1ml Dhb but I’ll microwave the Dhb before to be absolutely sure it’s good.

Currently running 500mg Test C, 500mg DHB, 300mg Primo per week broken up in shots EOD. I heat all oils up prior to injecting and massage the area firm and thoroughly after.

The sides on DHB are so mild even at that dosage and the cosmetic effects and strength gains are very good. I hate that some users can’t get along with it because it’s a really great drug. People that have issues with it is either because the compound doesn’t agree with them or the brewing process wasn’t up to par for the type of compound that it is. It does take some fine tuning in making it a smooth pip free injection or at a minimum minimal pip.

Only way to know how you respond is to try it and go with a source that has positive feedback from those who’ve used it.

The pip from DHB doesn’t generally happen quickly. For me it sets in around week 5.
Zero pip before that. So just make sure you are still doing the things that help mitigate pip, like heating before injecting and good rotation of multiple sites. Quite a lot of people that try DHB for the first time brag about no pip after the first few injections and then around week 6 are dropping it because they can’t handle the pip lol. It’s not like other compounds ,esp. short esters, where you feel pip a day or two later. Just keep that in mind since you’re thinking about raising the dose already.
Cheers for the heads up bro appreciate it. But yeah of course my injection protocol is on point. I always heat all my oils , mixing all compounds with the dhb , nice slow process etc....
I've never been prone to pip in the past bar on one uk ugl test 300 last year of which wrecked me & was dropped straight away! As has been said by many over the last year there seemed to be an issue with a lot of test e raws coming out of china......
Time will tell on this dhb run but for now i'm week 2 & nothing!

Cheers for the heads up bro appreciate it. But yeah of course my injection protocol is on point. I always heat all my oils , mixing all compounds with the dhb , nice slow process etc....
I've never been prone to pip in the past bar on one uk ugl test 300 last year of which wrecked me & was dropped straight away! As has been said by many over the last year there seemed to be an issue with a lot of test e raws coming out of china......
Time will tell on this dhb run but for now i'm week 2 & nothing!
Yeah that heating, mixing and rotation is really key. Once I started doing that with DHB the pip isn’t bad or almost nonexistent for me. But when I didn’t…holy hell lol….and for reference I don’t get pip generally. I run Test E 300 EoD and have for a long time and never once had pip from it.
Good luck with your run. Hope it’s pip free and full of gains

Yeah that heating, mixing and rotation is really key. Once I started doing that with DHB the pip isn’t bad or almost nonexistent for me. But when I didn’t…holy hell lol….and for reference I don’t get pip generally. I run Test E 300 EoD and have for a long time and never once had pip from it.
Cheers mate!

I wonder if there is a connection for people who get pip from test E and inflammation from DHB

When u day rotation I assume u mean rotate and mix the meds that n the barrel?

I wonder if there is a connection for people who get pip from test E and inflammation from DHB
If you ask me I would say no because I’ve never gotten pip from test E but I definitely have from DHB when I didn’t take the proper measures. But it could be possible because a one man study is not a very accurate one lol
DHB pip almost feels like it’s crashing in the muscle. I know that’s probably not possible due to the internal temperature of the body but could it be possible with a build up of oil in the same location?
When u day rotation I assume u mean rotate and mix the meds that n the barrel?
By rotation I mean your site injection areas
I use a 6 site rotation with every other day injections. Frequent injections keeps the oil volume lower per injection.
I use left and right VGlutes, shoulders and quads. That gives me a 6 site rotation

DHB pip almost feels like it’s crashing in the muscle. I know that’s probably not possible due to the internal temperature of the body but could it be possible with a build up of oil in the same location
I really have no idea. Haven't though about it.

All I can say, It was worse after 3 days for me than a day after

But not everyone I assume.
AAS ,and all drugs, for that matter have somewhat individualized results. That's why you can get a general idea of how you will react or what sides you might see from a substance but you never really know until you try it.

AAS ,and all drugs, for that matter have somewhat individualized results. That's why you can get a general idea of how you will react or what sides you might see from a substance but you never really know until you try it.
Agreed.

Pinned 70 mg dhb in with test cyp ED made no pip, also i have 8 rotating sites to use.

Was 500 test and 500 dhb, amazing

If you ask me I would say no because I’ve never gotten pip from test E but I definitely have from DHB when I didn’t take the proper measures. But it could be possible because a one man study is not a very accurate one lol
DHB pip almost feels like it’s crashing in the muscle. I know that’s probably not possible due to the internal temperature of the body but could it be possible with a build up of oil in the same location?

By rotation I mean your site injection areas
I use a 6 site rotation with every other day injections. Frequent injections keeps the oil volume lower per injection.
I use left and right VGlutes, shoulders and quads. That gives me a 6 site rotation
I rarely get any pip from DHB even when its partly crashed or maybe I just built up a tolerance from pinning multiple times every day

DHB is inherently caustic. Oral 1-test had a burning sensation when it was available as a prohormone that led to the development of 1-test undecanoate to be absorbed through the lymphatic system (based on the test undecanoate oral concept aka Andriol) with questionable results.

Anecdotal reports point to brewing it with castor oil to minimize pip

First pin of 175 test cyp and 100 DHB all in one. Heated both oils and made absolutely sure Dhb was not crashed at all. Went in very smooth and no issues……pain free after 2 hours but we will see.

DHB is inherently caustic. Oral 1-test had a burning sensation when it was available as a prohormone that led to the development of 1-test undecanoate to be absorbed through the lymphatic system (based on the test undecanoate oral concept aka Andriol) with questionable results.

Anecdotal reports point to brewing it with castor oil to minimize pip
But i was told castor oil is too? It can cause problems with inflammation and then seperatelt kidneys or liver