DHB Dose?

It did for me. Last year I was running test/eq but my e2 came in sub-teens. I pulled the eq, kept test the same, and subbed in DHB. After a month or so I pulled bloods again and they were even lower.

I don’t recall exact dosages, but dosages and e2 lowering seem to be pretty individual anyway. Other people report no e2 effects at all, so your mileage may vary.
No idea the dose?

Do you know if Test was higher than EQ ? Or the other way around maybe ?

Thanks

No idea the dose?

Do you know if Test was higher than EQ ? Or the other way around maybe ?

Thanks
I usually use roughly TRT dose so I’ll assume I did more than 1XX DHB. Either way this stuff seems super individual so you’ll want to see what it does for you. All I know is that so far, EQ and DHB are both strong AIs for me, and primo is a strong, but weaker, AI (again, for me). I need my primo about 2:3 test: primo, but the other two are somewhere around 3:2 test:eq/DHB. But again, that’s me, and apparently people are all over the map with this stuff.

Unless you're lying, which you most certainly are. You need to cut, not bulk +25 lbs on your second blast...

I usually use roughly TRT dose so I’ll assume I did more than 1XX DHB. Either way this stuff seems super individual so you’ll want to see what it does for you. All I know is that so far, EQ and DHB are both strong AIs for me, and primo is a strong, but weaker, AI (again, for me). I need my primo about 2:3 test: primo, but the other two are somewhere around 3:2 test:eq/DHB. But again, that’s me, and apparently people are all over the map with this stuff.
Yea it is individual. Agreed. But that’s interesting you found primo to be a weaker Ai than the other 2.

For me, I think I have like some issue with my aromatase enzyme or something, because I’ve never been able to run any dose of primo with any dose of test I’ve tried and not had my e2 knocked down into the teens, which I know is fine for some guys but I personally feel better with a bit higher e2. I was on 500-600test for the first 8 weeks of this blast, added in 70mg primo per week and before the primo even peaked in my system I got labs and my e2 was like 19pg/ml. So I assumed it was only going to drop more as the primo built up in my system.

I know how weird this is, but I’m essentially confined to using just Test, Deca, or tren if I want to keep my e2 up where I want unless I add in injectable estradiol. And that actually works for me too. Using 700 primo, 87 test, 1050 Deca, and 4mg injectable estradiol per week. I’m getting labs soon but I’ve found that ever 1.4mg of estradiol equals 20pg/ml on my serum e2 level. And since 87 test with all that EQ is likely to amount to little aromatization, all my e2 right now is comming from injectable at the moment. I actually like it, because there is only one variable to adjusting my e2 where I want. If e2 is too high, I just back off the dose, if it’s too low I add a little more. I don’t have to worry about other drugs effecting the aromatization of other drugs

I guess I’ll know if this primo comparison is legit or not. I love primo 800-1000. Im using 300 dhb right now. Headed into week 3
How did it turn out at that dose? I’m planning on starting it out at 150 on my next blast and assessing from there. You experience any excess inflammation/lethargy?