DHB Dose?

But i was told castor oil is too? It can cause problems with inflammation and then seperatelt kidneys or liver
Who told you that? Castor oil is used by big pharma I doubt it could cause such problems and be in oil preparations for such a long time

wk2 of 400:200 test dhb, got some pip in my delts but none in my glutes, when do you guys think is best time to increase doses im thinking after bloods like week 5. also what do you guys think is the next best inject sites after delts and VG
Who told you that? Castor oil is used by big pharma I doubt it could cause such problems and be in oil preparations for such a long time
i heard MIG840 is also low/no pip

Can I ask if those that have used DHB a bit if if has reduced there Oestrogen levels?
No blood work but running 500 test/400 DHB and I'm still having to take adex a couple times a week. Have existing gyno and after a few days without an AI start to get some pain and tenderness. Take adex and it goes away. So for me it seems like DHB is not having any effect on E2 bc I'm taking about the same amount of adex I usually have to take with 500 test alone.

Pharma is not always honest
I strongly disagree.

Even if financial is in their best interest, they don't want the oil to cause oil in their patients. Then they have patients suing for be companies for liver/kidney issues

DHB is inherently caustic. Oral 1-test had a burning sensation when it was available as a prohormone that led to the development of 1-test undecanoate to be absorbed through the lymphatic system (based on the test undecanoate oral concept aka Andriol) with questionable results.
Can you explain what you mean when you state that it's "inherently caustic"? That it's a strong base? Or just generally corrosive to organic tissue?

But not everyone I assume.
Certainly some mroe so than others. But it's possible that it is pro-inflamatory but not necessarily pip inducing for some people. Elevated CRP is often reported by DHB users when they check it.

But i was told castor oil is too? It can cause problems with inflammation and then seperatelt kidneys or liver
I think some claim the ricin content in castor oil (or castor beans) could be a problem. But it's used in so many things (not necessarily drug solutions) that it's likely an overblown concern.

Just had to double check but the only fda approved use is as a laxative.

And I'm pretty sure cottonseed oil is the most commonly used oil for pharma testosterone. But I'd need to double check that.

Can you explain what you mean when you state that it's "inherently caustic"? That it's a strong base? Or just generally corrosive to organic tissue?
What I mean -and bear with me English is not my primary language, is that 1-test, when it was available as a prohormone, was causing a strong burning sensation when consumed orally. That was 1-test base so I presume that it caries to the cypionate ester too.

Can I ask if those that have used DHB a bit if if has reduced there Oestrogen levels?
not for me.
I use aromasin to control estrogen.
"fake" anti estrogens like masteron, proviron, eq etc do absolutely nothing to my aromatase enzymes

Has or does anyone pin the DHB on its own without mixing it with test etc?
I've never mixed mine with any other compounds and it's fine, I just keep it 1ml at a time and never had pip. but I have a small little bump from a dhb injection few days ago but it's not bothersome.

Haven't checked bloods yet but I'm taking 450 test e with 300 dhb and don't have any estro symptoms, no acne, libido is great, no itchy nips, nada. So I'm gnna say it's pretty anti estrogenic compound.