DHT compared to DHT-derivates

goonr

Anyone tried adding DHT instead of Masteron or Primo to a Test or Test + Nandrolone cycle? Did you use it for the epic dick gainz? For a fuller, thicker beard? Maybe as preworkout? Did your hair fall out? Does it have any value at all?

I'm wondering why there is nearly no info about pure DHT or esterfied DHT here. Post your DHT experiences in here, if you have any.

From another thread.

Just curious how real DHT would compare to the derivates. I saw a few anedoctal reports that made it sound interesting. And makes me wonder why it's not more popular.

My anecdotal report is that it sucks. It makes you irritable and pissed af. Increases body hair if that’s a desirable thing.

I’ve been wanting to try a topical DHT for many years. I think it would be perfect for preworkout and pre sexy time. I think it would be the best option of everything if you can make a good mix.

Theres a lengthy thread on here about making your own DHT topical. I’m just not much of mix-master/brewer myself. But if someone offered a topical DHT, I’d give them my money.

There are those of us who shave our heads anyway . Outside of hair on top of the head, dht makes hair grow everywhere else including the eyebrows. DHT is what gives test the power it does in comparison to anavar and nandrolone in my experience which dont give u any.
An esterified dht i think would be a good product to use. Outside of muscle, It's what makes a man look like one and feel like one. One issue though to the best of my knowledge would be a blood pressure increase if u have too much in ur system which you would have to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
Lol. I do think it has an occasional benefit before sexual activity though. Of course a shot of test also helps but i think it has a place somewhere in this world. Particularly if u ran out of test to begin with.

Anyone tried adding DHT instead of Masteron or Primo to a Test or Test + Nandrolone cycle? Did you use it for the epic dick gainz? For a fuller, thicker beard? Maybe as preworkout? Did your hair fall out? Does it have any value at all?

I'm wondering why there is nearly no info about pure DHT or esterfied DHT here. Post your DHT experiences in here, if you have any.
Because there is many things better?

Because actual DHT is not anabolic. We are interested in muscle building. The molecules derived from DHT have been modified to have different actions than pure DHT.

The people interested in DHT are interested due to its masculinizing effects, not due to any muscle building properties

Because actual DHT is not anabolic. We are interested in muscle building. The molecules derived from DHT have been modified to have different actions than pure DHT.

The people interested in DHT are interested due to its masculinizing effects, not due to any muscle building properties
So what about using dht blockers for hair loss. Would this affect masculinity and it's effects

some members here would disagree

An esterified dht i think would be a good product to use.

Cream is essentially the same as injecting every day, except even more stable

Optimal site for applying topical test?

Scrotal testosterone increases DHT.

On your face after shaving? Always fresh and clean layer of skin cells; less dead cells to get in the way. You don't have to worry about it getting on your clothes.

Any weird local actions expected? Redness, acne, or weird hair growth?

Seems like could be very consistent way of dosing. Unless you're using a patch.

So what about using dht blockers for hair loss. Would this affect masculinity and it's effects
Yes. Even the topical ones can do it. While stuff affects people differently you could try topical and work with the dosage but at least you know what to keep an eye on. I have tried making my own topical anti dht solution out of natural oils I read about on the internet like pumpkin seed oil. I was affected by all of them negatively. Pumpkin seed oil was the worst by being the most powerful by far. I'd say I felt, started to look like and sound like Michael Jackson ! Lol. Gave up this path after that. Before you worry about this though, I would consider shaving your head and finding out if you can pull off the stone cold steve Austin or the rock look before you worry. At least this way you'll know what you're looking at in the end game. Why worry if you don't have to to begin with ?

Optimal site for applying topical test?

Scrotal testosterone increases DHT.

On your face after shaving? Always fresh and clean layer of skin cells; less dead cells to get in the way. You don't have to worry about it getting on your clothes.

Any weird local actions expected? Redness, acne, or weird hair growth?

Seems like could be very consistent way of dosing. Unless you're using a patch.

Wrist up to the inner bicep , neck area where you can feel the blood pumping.

Yes. Even the topical ones can do it. While stuff affects people differently you could try topical and work with the dosage but at least you know what to keep an eye on. I have tried making my own topical anti dht solution out of natural oils I read about on the internet like pumpkin seed oil. I was affected by all of them negatively. Pumpkin seed oil was the worst by being the most powerful by far. I'd say I felt, started to look like and sound like Michael Jackson ! Lol. Gave up this path after that. Before you worry about this though, I would consider shaving your head and finding out if you can pull off the stone cold steve Austin or the rock look before you worry. At least this way you'll know what you're looking at in the end game. Why worry if you don't have to to begin with ?
That seems highly unlikely that pumpkin seed oil would lower cause your voice to change. People shut down their production of dht completely and don't have sides?

Hi glutes.
I'm certain that pumpkin seed oil had significant destructive ability upon my body which reversed quickly as soon as I stopped using it. I use the word destructive because that's how bad it was. Allergic? Who knows. Maybe.
To my knowledge, it is impossible for someone to have their dht shut down completely without major sides.
But hey, I only live inside one body and just one person with a viewpoint. Buy a bottle of pumpkin seed oil for less than 10 bucks and rub it into your scalp. Use Proscar which any dermatologist will prescribe.
If these products don't affect you or anyone by all means you and every guy who wants to keep his hair should use them. I certainly would if I could.