If there was any DHT ester product available:

• i would use it

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • i would not use it

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
People looking for dick gainz. That’s the only reason why I can imagine this is of interest. Billions in a bottle if it worked but I haven’t seen evidence it does.

just because it *was* doesn't mean it *should*.
also I dont trust the majority of studies about hormones from more than 3 decades ago.
they thought it was OK to give halo and masteron to women for gods sake.
Is it normal for the average DHT levels 30 years ago to be three times higher than today? Bioidentical hormones were developed based on studies conducted 30 years ago and even earlier. Saying you don't trust any studies from 30 years ago while using 30-year-old drugs is ridiculous.

All I can say is that most people criticizing this topic here will want to use DHT in the next 1-2 years.

People looking for dick gainz. That’s the only reason why I can imagine this is of interest. Billions in a bottle if it worked but I haven’t seen evidence it does.
This is exactly it. DHT isn't gonna grow your dick. It will grow your prostate though. So maybe it will make sex better if you stick things up your butt.

Is it normal for the average DHT levels 30 years ago to be three times higher than today? Bioidentical hormones were developed based on studies conducted 30 years ago and even earlier. Saying you don't trust any studies from 30 years ago while using 30-year-old drugs is ridiculous.

All I can say is that most people criticizing this topic here will want to use DHT in the next 1-2 years.
obviously not trusting one study of 30 people 40 years ago is not the same as trusting anything made 30 years ago.

also people have people been lowering DHT using 5AR inhibitors for decades,

ive seen evidence it does, and you can buy DHT cream to put directly on your cock
Think about it, if there was real evidence of a cream that made your dick grow there would be no shortage of labs trying to cash in. Im not going to dismiss it entirely, but I do think it’s a scientific stretch to claim it would work on fully grown adults with closed receptors. Maybe Im wrong but I would like to see the studies…and not just some random person with dick picks on twitter

Can you explain why, exactly, ppl will want to use pure dht in the next 1-2 years?

Test levels are also down from generations past. There’s lots of potential explanations - hormone disrupters/chemicals in food, water and air. The change in society from a work force based on labor to a workforce that plays with their dicks behind a computer all day. Excessive stimulation 24/7. Lowered sleep times. Etc.

Can you explain why, exactly, ppl will want to use pure dht in the next 1-2 years?

Test levels are also down from generations past. There’s lots of potential explanations - hormone disrupters/chemicals in food, water and air. The change in society from a work force based on labor to a workforce that plays with their dicks behind a computer all day. Excessive stimulation 24/7. Lowered sleep times. Etc.
Let's reason simply. In the 1980s, testosterone levels were higher, and now there is TRT to correct this. In the 1980s, DHT levels were higher; currently, there is no DRT, but I believe there will be.

In the 1980s, the number of prostate diseases was lower, but DHT levels were higher. Could there be an error here? What was lower: E2. The ratio to total testosterone was lower. Now let's think, could the culprit here be the increased E2? Recent studies show that E2 is more to blame than DHT. Therefore, it shouldn't be unreasonable to predict that the number of people doing DRT will increase in the future.

Statements about penis enlargement are really to simplify the topic. Most people aren't very interested in this after the age of 30. The benefits reported by those using DHT are far more significant.

Last edited: