If there was any DHT ester product available:

• i would use it

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • i would not use it

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
People looking for dick gainz. That’s the only reason why I can imagine this is of interest. Billions in a bottle if it worked but I haven’t seen evidence it does.

People looking for dick gainz. That’s the only reason why I can imagine this is of interest. Billions in a bottle if it worked but I haven’t seen evidence it does.
ive seen evidence it does, and you can buy DHT cream to put directly on your cock

just because it *was* doesn't mean it *should*.
also I dont trust the majority of studies about hormones from more than 3 decades ago.
they thought it was OK to give halo and masteron to women for gods sake.
Is it normal for the average DHT levels 30 years ago to be three times higher than today? Bioidentical hormones were developed based on studies conducted 30 years ago and even earlier. Saying you don't trust any studies from 30 years ago while using 30-year-old drugs is ridiculous.

All I can say is that most people criticizing this topic here will want to use DHT in the next 1-2 years.

This is exactly it. DHT isn't gonna grow your dick. It will grow your prostate though. So maybe it will make sex better if you stick things up your butt.

Is it normal for the average DHT levels 30 years ago to be three times higher than today? Bioidentical hormones were developed based on studies conducted 30 years ago and even earlier. Saying you don't trust any studies from 30 years ago while using 30-year-old drugs is ridiculous.

All I can say is that most people criticizing this topic here will want to use DHT in the next 1-2 years.
obviously not trusting one study of 30 people 40 years ago is not the same as trusting anything made 30 years ago.

also people have people been lowering DHT using 5AR inhibitors for decades,

ive seen evidence it does, and you can buy DHT cream to put directly on your cock
Think about it, if there was real evidence of a cream that made your dick grow there would be no shortage of labs trying to cash in. Im not going to dismiss it entirely, but I do think it’s a scientific stretch to claim it would work on fully grown adults with closed receptors. Maybe Im wrong but I would like to see the studies…and not just some random person with dick picks on twitter

Can you explain why, exactly, ppl will want to use pure dht in the next 1-2 years?

Test levels are also down from generations past. There’s lots of potential explanations - hormone disrupters/chemicals in food, water and air. The change in society from a work force based on labor to a workforce that plays with their dicks behind a computer all day. Excessive stimulation 24/7. Lowered sleep times. Etc.

Can you explain why, exactly, ppl will want to use pure dht in the next 1-2 years?

Test levels are also down from generations past. There’s lots of potential explanations - hormone disrupters/chemicals in food, water and air. The change in society from a work force based on labor to a workforce that plays with their dicks behind a computer all day. Excessive stimulation 24/7. Lowered sleep times. Etc.
Let's reason simply. In the 1980s, testosterone levels were higher, and now there is TRT to correct this. In the 1980s, DHT levels were higher; currently, there is no DRT, but I believe there will be.

In the 1980s, the number of prostate diseases was lower, but DHT levels were higher. Could there be an error here? What was lower: E2. The ratio to total testosterone was lower. Now let's think, could the culprit here be the increased E2? Recent studies show that E2 is more to blame than DHT. Therefore, it shouldn't be unreasonable to predict that the number of people doing DRT will increase in the future.

Statements about penis enlargement are really to simplify the topic. Most people aren't very interested in this after the age of 30. The benefits reported by those using DHT are far more significant.

Last edited:
As someone with PFS I would definitely use it. I've been looking for DHT Hep everywhere but can't find any (except for a known scammer site).

DHB inflames me too much and Masteron is probably not androgenic enough to do the job compared to straight DHT.

Base DHT is a nightmare to use as you'd have to apply a cream to your body every few hours and can't even get it to dissolve properly in anything for an actual injection.

As someone with PFS I would definitely use it. I've been looking for DHT Hep everywhere but can't find any (except for a known scammer site).

DHB inflames me too much and Masteron is probably not androgenic enough to do the job compared to straight DHT.

Base DHT is a nightmare to use as you'd have to apply a cream to your body every few hours and can't even get it to dissolve properly in anything for an actual injection.
have you used masteron?
are you taking testosterone injections?

I'm always willing to try something at least once, it's the only way to know for sure what it will do for you, or not, as the case may be.

If I had access I'd probably take some for a spin

What does this even mean?
Although it is not popular here, please search on Twitter. It is said to have anxiolytic effects (similar to phenibut), improvements in spatial and strategic intelligence, mild AI and SERM effects, and is used in the treatment of gynecomastia. In fact, those who use it say that everything expected from testosterone is actually present in DHT.

have you used masteron?
are you taking testosterone injections?

I used sustanon for about 2 months, then tried Test P etc. None really helped that much and I don't seem to respond to androgens in a conventional manner (no libido or strength increase, sleep worsens, etc.)

I'm trying Masteron now, not sure what to think about it yet. Using with high dose HCG (1K IU EOD w/ 0.5 mg Letrozole EOD for E2 control)

I used sustanon for about 2 months, then tried Test P etc. None really helped that much and I don't seem to respond to androgens in a conventional manner (no libido or strength increase, sleep worsens, etc.)

I'm trying Masteron now, not sure what to think about it yet. Using with high dose HCG (1K IU EOD w/ 0.5 mg Letrozole EOD for E2 control)
how much testosterone were you taking for 2 months?
Were you taking letrozole during those 2 months? or a different a.I?

Why do all of you PFS people think you are some magical outliers that "dont respond" to testosterone or other things like every other person in the world.

now youre taking just masteron with letrozole??
How much masteron per week are you taking?
3500IU per week of HCG is high dosing?

It is so hard so sympathize with you PFS guys when you draw the whackiest conclusions after doing "research".

Maybe its more likely that you were doing something wrong, than you are a magical tesotsterone non-responder.

how much testosterone were you taking for 2 months?
Were you taking letrozole during those 2 months? or a different a.I?

Why do all of you PFS people think you are some magical outliers that "dont respond" to testosterone or other things like every other person in the world.

now youre taking just masteron with letrozole??
How much masteron per week are you taking?
3500IU per week of HCG is high dosing?

It is so hard so sympathize with you PFS guys when you draw the whackiest conclusions after doing "research".

Maybe its more likely that you were doing something wrong, than you are a magical tesotsterone non-responder.

Sustanon 250. I used exemestane and I kept my E2 around 20 pg/mL. My testosterone on Sustanon was 1800 and I felt absolutely no improvement to well being, libido, strength or any of the other common effects of test, except that I got insomnia. Test P I ran at TRT doses and that was even more underwhelming. Now I am taking 400 mg of Masteron per week.

Not responding to androgens in a typical manner or at all is common in the PFS/PSSD sphere, and it likely has to do with changes to the androgen receptor itself.

I don't expect sympathy. I'm used to people responding in an accusing/aggressive manner as soon as this condition is even mentioned, almost as if it offends them personally that it might even exist or something.

Just try to understand that there is very limited scientific research for anyone to draw any conclusions on since the medical community is not very interested in this topic. The only thing available to us is trying to replicate what helped others, or "whacky conclusions" and "research" as you put it.

Sustanon 250. I used exemestane and I kept my E2 around 20 pg/mL. My testosterone on Sustanon was 1800 and I felt absolutely no improvement to well being, libido, strength or any of the other common effects of test, except that I got insomnia. Test P I ran at TRT doses and that was even more underwhelming. Now I am taking 400 mg of Masteron per week.

Not responding to androgens in a typical manner or at all is common in the PFS/PSSD sphere, and it likely has to do with changes to the androgen receptor itself.

I don't expect sympathy. I'm used to people responding in an accusing/aggressive manner as soon as this condition is even mentioned, almost as if it offends them personally that it might even exist or something.

Just try to understand that there is very limited scientific research for anyone to draw any conclusions on since the medical community is not very interested in this topic. The only thing available to us is trying to replicate what helped others, or "whacky conclusions" and "research" as you put it.
are you taking testosterone now?
or are you just taking 400mg masteron with HCG and letro?

the reason why I say things about whacky conclusions, for example, is because you are taking letro, which i havent seen anyone mention on this board in YEARS. so why come to the conclusion to take letro? why do things so differently from everyone else for no reason?

You say you took testosterone propinate at TRT doses and say it was more underwhelming than sustanon at a higher dose, well yeah no kidding dude youre taking less of it. Even 1800ng/dl isnt much, why not take more?

what it seems like, is you read the opinions of random people online and then trust them wholeheartedly, you probably read that testosterone causes X good things and a ton of strength gains bro, and when you didnt percieve them, there must be something wrong with you, then you read something about test prop being more natural, so you decide to take less testosterone and change esters, then you hear HCG is good for libido, so you abandon test entirely and just take HCG, then you hear materon is good DHT and add that on top, and who knows what you heard about letro, so you think thats the best a.i

then you end up with an hcg and 400mg masteron and letro cycle?
is this true?
ive never seen anything like it and i can give you ten reasons for why that isnt working for you besides being that your androgen receptors are not functioning.

I can give you real advice but I only seem people that come to this board after they experiment on themselves and act like all hope is lost and they dont even do the basic things regular steroid users do, I.e 500mg test, different orals etc

i know this sounds accusatory, and it is, but please answer my questions because I genuinely want to help you if you have these PFS symptoms, I want to cure a case of PFS, and you should want me to help you instead of defending why PFS has your androgen receptors f***ed up

whats more likely, that people online have exaggerated the feeling of TRT+ testosterone levels? or that you are immune to injecting testosterone? if you are immune to injecting testosterone, then why not take more than what a begginer steroid user takes their first time?

Last edited:
Although this is probably my fault since I didn't explicitly mention it, I feel like you are concentrating too much on the "testosterone doesn't work for me" part, and not on the more important part which is: I can barely feel my dick for 8 years, libido/ED issues, visible penile tissue damage, constant brain fog and assorted personality changes and a whole myriad of symptoms that started exactly 2 weeks since ceasing to use Finasteride back in 2016 and they remain largely unfixed.

THAT is the main reason that I know something is wrong with me, not my expectations of what testosterone should or shouldn't do.

I have experimented with a ton of things by this point, what I am doing currently is just a drop in the water among all that.

Why am I using letrozole? Because I ran out of exemestane and that is what I currently have on hand.

HCG has helped a bit previously in the doses typically used to maintain testicular function (250 IU EOD). This is the first time that I am dosing it higher to see if it will work better, but I have huge aromatase issues in general and especially on HCG, so I need an AI alongside. I am not currently using testosterone, because too high test levels give me insomnia, which would happen if I added exo test on top of my own natural production. If something messes with my sleep I can't tolerate it for long. It's difficult enough to function without being wrecked by shitty sleep.

Anyway, my suggestion is to continue discussions via DM if you're so inclined, since this has nothing to do with the thread subject anymore.

Although this is probably my fault since I didn't explicitly mention it, I feel like you are concentrating too much on the "testosterone doesn't work for me" part, and not on the more important part which is: I can barely feel my dick for 8 years, libido/ED issues, visible penile tissue damage, constant brain fog and assorted personality changes and a whole myriad of symptoms that started exactly 2 weeks since ceasing to use Finasteride back in 2016 and they remain largely unfixed.

THAT is the main reason that I know something is wrong with me, not my expectations of what testosterone should or shouldn't do.

I have experimented with a ton of things by this point, what I am doing currently is just a drop in the water among all that.

Why am I using letrozole? Because I ran out of exemestane and that is what I currently have on hand.

HCG has helped a bit previously in the doses typically used to maintain testicular function (250 IU EOD). This is the first time that I am dosing it higher to see if it will work better, but I have huge aromatase issues in general and especially on HCG, so I need an AI alongside. I am not currently using testosterone, because too high test levels give me insomnia, which would happen if I added exo test on top of my own natural production. If something messes with my sleep I can't tolerate it for long. It's difficult enough to function without being wrecked by shitty sleep.

Anyway, my suggestion is to continue discussions via DM if you're so inclined, since this has nothing to do with the thread subject anymore.
take 1 gram of testosterone, control your estrogen, add masteron
have you tried orals?
what have you tried?