Dialing in my arimidex dose

So just on 300 mgs test. Usually in 300 mgs test I'll take aromasin 12.5 mg twice a week and my e2 will be golden. The aromasin I use is ugl so not entirely sure if dose is accurate.

I have a ton of arimidex on hand from my trt clinic so was planning on using that. I'll get blood work half way through but having a hard time dialing in my dose now. I started with .25mgs twice a week. Didn't seem like enough. Then tried .25 mgs three times a week and seemed like it may be a little too much. I can tell when I need it. Should I just not stick to a scheduled plan and pop when whenever I feel like I need it or is it better to stay on a consistent schedule with it?

So just on 300 mgs test. Usually in 300 mgs test I'll take aromasin 12.5 mg twice a week and my e2 will be golden. The aromasin I use is ugl so not entirely sure if dose is accurate.

I have a ton of arimidex on hand from my trt clinic so was planning on using that. I'll get blood work half way through but having a hard time dialing in my dose now. I started with .25mgs twice a week. Didn't seem like enough. Then tried .25 mgs three times a week and seemed like it may be a little too much. I can tell when I need it. Should I just not stick to a scheduled plan and pop when whenever I feel like I need it or is it better to stay on a consistent schedule with it?

I think if you have it dialed in with Aromasin screwing around with a different AI merely to save a couple of bucks is a bad idea.

Clip some coupons to save money and don't mess with what's working perfectly.

I think if you have it dialed in with Aromasin screwing around with a different AI merely to save a couple of bucks is a bad idea.

Clip some coupons to save money and don't mess with what's working perfectly.
Yea more so about know I have quality pharma grade stuff and not some ugl stuff that I'm not sure entirely what's in it/fillers and stuff