diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

MixModz

Banned
Hello guys, I would like to share with you my m evolution as well as the progress that I will continue to make. Here are pictures of my current physique. weight 87kg, 1m75 and I am 20 years old

Attachments

• C153551F-F01D-46F2-B210-68951069C730.jpeg
    C153551F-F01D-46F2-B210-68951069C730.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 523
  • 03EFA88F-0C97-4893-8250-7BD54E112322.jpeg
    03EFA88F-0C97-4893-8250-7BD54E112322.jpeg
    535.5 KB · Views: 518
  • 6C6DDD55-5B25-4241-A09B-D674412049E7.jpeg
    6C6DDD55-5B25-4241-A09B-D674412049E7.jpeg
    957.1 KB · Views: 513
Are you natty or enhanced (I think I already know the answer though rofl)?

You've got great genetics and conditioning for someone so young.

Looks good though I see the beginnings of some gyno there. I would also actually say it would be a good idea to gain a few % bodyfat unless this is pre-show prep shape.

I just want to get 4/5% of bodyfat in 8 weeks from this current shape

No competition just because I love pushing myself

I have this shit from puberty…
I tried to inverse my gyno right now
Yeah I hear ya. I think MPMD on youtube has a few vids on guys that succesfully reversed gyno with SERMS. I'll dig up a link if you wanna check it out. Unfortunately some people are more prone to it than others. What kinda compounds are you running?

Yeah I hear ya. I think MPMD on youtube has a few vids on guys that succesfully reversed gyno with SERMS. I'll dig up a link if you wanna check it out. Unfortunately some people are more prone to it than others. What kinda compounds are you running?
For gyno prami ralox and letrozole

For gyno prami ralox and letrozole
In my opinion I would drop the prami and letro and dial in your e2, and try out 200-600mg vitamin b6. Prami is pretty nasty for you and letro crashes e2 100% of the time which is horrible for you. Your current gyno may very well be permanent so doing anything more than aromasin/arimidex with some raloxifene for the long haul seems counterproductive.

Ps. You look great by the way.

I
In my opinion I would drop the prami and letro and dial in your e2, and try out 200-600mg vitamin b6. Prami is pretty nasty for you and letro crashes e2 100% of the time which is horrible for you. Your current gyno may very well be permanent so doing anything more than aromasin/arimidex with some raloxifene for the long haul seems counterproductive.

i’m on test mast gh and tren so prami is still good option for my prolactin

Yes letrozole is strong my libido is fucked now ..

But yes probably tried a gyno reverse during a Steroids cycle is stupid
My gyno reduce a bit for the moment

Best way to get rid of fresh gyno is to come completely off and use nolva rather then ralox. Nolva is king for PCT and on par with gyno reversal as ralox. Nolva will kill 2 birds with one stone.

Best way to get rid of fresh gyno is to come completely off and use nolva rather then ralox. Nolva is king for PCT and on par with gyno reversal as ralox. Nolva will kill 2 birds with one stone.
His gyno is from puberty and I have reason to believe this gentleman plans on blasting and cruising for quite some time.