diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

Lol 1300g/day carbs, savage. I wish i could down that much carbs, its a fucking chore.

Care to post your typical daily diet whilst consuming that many carbs?
Now I’m at 1200g because I want to get leaner

Oh man it’s very hard to eat that amount of carbs it’s a battle every day ahah
I tried 1500g but my stomach can’t eat that much…

Now I’m at 1200g because I want to get leaner

Oh man it’s very hard to eat that amount of carbs it’s a battle every day ahah
I tried 1500g but my stomach can’t eat that much…
You eat 1200g a day because you want to be leaner? Get the fuck outta here.

Really impressive physique dude. What are your other macros like? How about your training?

You eat 1200g a day because you want to be leaner? Get the fuck outta here.

Really impressive physique dude. What are your other macros like? How about your training?
Lmao

Protein 3g/kg
Fat : 3/4% (I cut them when i’m in prep it works very well for me)

Training classic split
3day on, one day off…
I cut 200g carbs days off

Holy you look really jacked, how the f can a 20 yr old have a physique like that? You look better than 99.9999% of the population lol.

How long have you been training? And how long have you been on gear? What do your bulking cycles look like? Any pics from when you're natty?

Holy you look really jacked, how the f can a 20 yr old have a physique like that? You look better than 99.9999% of the population lol.

How long have you been training? And how long have you been on gear? What do your bulking cycles look like? Any pics from when you're natty?
Thank you man for you’re support !
3 year now
I’m back on gear since November i look like this at this time lmao :

I never really maid a bulking cycle
Just 6 weeks with tren e test e lantus. I have gained 20kg lmao

Attachments

• 6C32F581-8DDF-4F03-AD03-85539EF64D2A.jpeg
    6C32F581-8DDF-4F03-AD03-85539EF64D2A.jpeg
    557.6 KB · Views: 175
i was lmao
I’m banned now but whatever I have no support there . I don’t like french mentality
Me too lol, I agree, shitty advices, shitty post, sometimes I even wonder myself if they know something about BB? Here people have more open mindset, and we learn a lot more thing

Me too lol, I agree, shitty advices, shitty post, sometimes I even wonder myself if they know something about BB? Here people have more open mindset, and we learn a lot more thing
Yes clearly agree, moreover sometimes I get advice from guys who didn’t even take steroids, maybe seen a test vial in their life.

Yes I prefer meso us, they really know what is bodybuilding.

My phone didn’t work very well that’s why there is no text with those last pictures…

Moreover I will go back on pramipexol
Because my progesteron increased too much with tren

you look awesome

i finished my first test-e cycle and am debating test/deca/dbol vs test/tren

im leaning towards deca to build mass first because if i hop on tren and then hop off .. i reckon i'll lose all the temporary gains even with trt maintenance. the lower bf recomp from tren is nice. perhaps deca 2nd cycle and tren 3rd

thoughts?

you look awesome

i finished my first test-e cycle and am debating test/deca/dbol vs test/tren

im leaning towards deca to build mass first because if i hop on tren and then hop off .. i reckon i'll lose all the temporary gains even with trt maintenance. the lower bf recomp from tren is nice. perhaps deca 2nd cycle and tren 3rd

thoughts?
I can’t answered I never used dbol and deca I don’t like it
Deca dick is hard lmao and my mind get fucked with that shit

So I will said dbol test tren better option for recomp