diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

3 years in july and 3 cycles I started in 2020 july
Bro. What did you run as your first cycle? I really want to look like you. Can you please teach me. Do you think if I take Test+Tren for 12 weeks, i can obtain similar gains like you?

I have this shit from puberty…
I tried to inverse my gyno right now
I had gyno from puberty what has helped me most is nolva and masteron. They will shrink tour gyno to nothing, and the use of an AI. Shock your system with 1 mg letro in beginning

i had the same gyno issue of you. Nolva is king. Mine was 2 quarters lumped on top of eachother in size, on both sides.

What i did was take 1 mg letro for 2 days. Then started 40 mg nolva for 1 week. Then down to 20 mg. While this too .5 mg AI eod for 1 week. Then 1 mg caber MWF for the next week. Then stopped everyting and re assessed. It shrunk to the smallest ever to the size of a dime one dime depth. So happy with results.

So now i take 40 mg nolva for days in a row as it shows up and instantly shoots it down

While doing this I am cycling too.

Bro. What did you run as your first cycle? I really want to look like you. Can you please teach me. Do you think if I take Test+Tren for 12 weeks, i can obtain similar gains like you?
No it took him years to get there, you will not get anywhere close in 12 weeks

Also what helps with gyno is working out your chest to get that bigger, as its the lacking muscle on your body too. A bigger chest hides gyno better

Also what helps with gyno is working out your chest to get that bigger, as its the lacking muscle on your body too. A bigger chest hides gyno better
Yes my chest is a weak point…

Yesterday I train them but the PIP on my traps because of bold acetate make me weak

Some pics during my covid infection…
I look bad right now and I have to add some week of prep…58E61AF4-9C1B-4DAE-98AC-EF15474158A2.jpeg

Attachments

• BDC8305D-5041-405B-9CCE-3AE07EFF4409.jpeg
    BDC8305D-5041-405B-9CCE-3AE07EFF4409.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
Do you have before and after pictures from your first cycle? and what did you take for your first
He is jacked because he put in the work. You will NOT look like him in one cycle with tren. If you cant train natty you cant train on peds. And because you wanna start with tren,how are you gonna progress from that? Its strongest steroid there is. So you just nuke your receptors. Hit the gym and if you wanna start just use test its your body. If i was you i would not take anything tho

He is jacked because he put in the work. You will NOT look like him in one cycle with tren. If you cant train natty you cant train on peds. And because you wanna start with tren,how are you gonna progress from that? Its strongest steroid there is. So you just nuke your receptors. Hit the gym and if you wanna start just use test its your body. If i was you i would not take anything tho
He said he has done 3 cycles and started lifting 3 years ago. This is the physique i would expect someone to have after 3 cycles

He said he has done 3 cycles and started lifting 3 years ago. This is the physique i would expect someone to have after 3 cycles
If you work hard and have good staring position,know how to eat and have good genetics etc then yes. You? No but anyway this is his log its sacred. So we can continue this somewere else

Just leave.
he has extraordinarey genetics. You wont look like him after 12 cycles.
You are so annoying its unbelieveable.
Typical naiv kid who thinks roids change everything without putting in effort.

he has extraordinarey genetics. You wont look like him after 12 cycles.
Agreed, I'm older than him and have been working out longer, but I'm sure that my physique won't even come close to his even if I blasted for the rest of my life. Genetics is an important aspect in bodybuilding, even when using steroids.

Agreed, I'm older than him and have been working out longer, but I'm sure that my physique won't even come close to his even if I blasted for the rest of my life. Genetics is an important aspect in bodybuilding, even when using steroids.
appreciate it guys.

People always thinks thats I look like this because of stéroïds. lmao If it was so easy then a lot of people should look like me but it wasn’t, so why ?
I dedicaced a lot for this, no fucking social and I’m single since a year and half now. But damn its crazy how my looks change.

I have a fucking strong mindset too, self discipline, nobody motivate me to train my self and respect my plan.
During my covid infection, i Didn’t even make a cheatmeal or eat a candy. Nope I respect my plan even if I can’t train.
Same thing since I inject bold acetate and have few oedemes. I can’t train but still follow the plan.

Ready as fuck to hit thoses bars sunday or monday if I can’t.
No more parties during my prep because me body is weak so I more vulnerable too get a fucking virus

And for the moment I have no coach, no dietetician nothing. I do everything by my self.

Even if you guys know how hard is to prep yourself ahah.