diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

I can’t answered I never used dbol and deca I don’t like it
Deca dick is hard lmao and my mind get fucked with that shit

So I will said dbol test tren better option for recomp
You also mentioned Deca dick. Again, not making it up.

Hey man, have you considered reversing your insulin resistance with GLP-1 agonists? I know you mentioned 20ius of GH and around what? 70-80 IUs of insulin? It's not too late. Drop the GH and insulin

Do whatever it takes to restore insulin sensitivity. Metformin, cardio, Keto. Just get that A1C down. Do you have bloodwork markers?

Hey man, have you considered reversing your insulin resistance with GLP-1 agonists? I know you mentioned 20ius of GH and around what? 70-80 IUs of insulin? It's not too late. Drop the GH and insulin
Now i’m at 15ui of gh

And around 20ui insulin a day and feel better no more nausea and shit like that

I lost 2 kg but whatever it’s impossible to grow if my health sucks

I would stop everything completely. You’re 20 years old and destroying your body. Those are some hefty fucking cycles. Best of luck.
Considering the pic he has, says long lol... Anyways don't know how much he can handle with all that insulin at 20. Probably going diabetic soon...

Considering the pic he has, says long lol... Anyways don't know how much he can handle with all that insulin at 20. Probably going diabetic soon...
I completely change my protocol and goal

Back on cut, stop insulin, i started to have a great resistance on it

I completely change my protocol and goal

Back on cut, stop insulin, i started to have a great resistance on it
What's the protocol. Anyways get some blood work done bro just to know the extent of damage you did if any. Check pancreatic enzyme and fasted glucose level. The pancreas is an organ that when you damage will never come back.. And more so diabetic have average 10 years of less life expectancy respect to population also with cure... Will not mess up with it.

What's the protocol. Anyways get some blood work done bro just to know the extent of damage you did if any. Check pancreatic enzyme and fasted glucose level. The pancreas is an organ that when you damage will never come back.. And more so diabetic have average 10 years of less life expectancy respect to population also with cure... Will not mess up with it.

Pancreatic enzymes? Like lipase, protease and amylase? Why would he check those??

Pancreatic enzymes? Like lipase, protease and amylase? Why would he check those??
Yes, high enzyme means pancreatic suffering. This is how a mother of my friend discovered a pancreatic adenocarcinoma.. she had high lipase, scan, tumor T2 stage

Yes, high enzyme means pancreatic suffering. This is how a mother of my friend discovered a pancreatic adenocarcinoma.. she had high lipase, scan, tumor T2 stage

I understand that, but why do you think he specifically would need to check these?

Sponsors