diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

Because he said he had damaged pancreas from high hgh and insulin use and could not eat without diarrhea.... This guy hella crazy.

Oh, that. Yes, this guy is crazy and bad with communication, as was established already in this thread. But the damaged pancreas, he probably meant insulin secretin islets of Langerhans. Idk if there is a mechanism of action where rhGH or Insulin would damage the pancreas ability to secrete/produce enzymes ... is this an established pathology?

Bro crazy physique but you're doing a lot of damage also.
Could get to that point with 10iu GH.

I won't change your minds cause I know I can't but I can show you some things to do it better and or healthier

At first there are some rules on pro
bbing
1st and this will regulate your GH and AAS dosage
100mg-150mg test = 1iu GH
So if you're taking 20iu GH you need 2g test to be optimal.
Try that on your next blast and you'll see it's true and working like a charm.

2nd don't use again tren e , it has a Long ester and stays in your body 24/7 so that's causing problems. And also you need to take it for a lot of time to be effective so it does A LOT more damage.
You need to use tren ace instead or even parabolan.

Lantus you need to use it on short brusts for bulking OR only on lagging body parts. Stay with Humalog.

I'm 100% sure that TREN E(tren e is the main suspect) and PRAMI and 20iuGH are causing your problems I've been then before and I was vomiting my guts out every day and every night.

Because he said he had damaged pancreas from high hgh and insulin use and could not eat without diarrhea.... This guy hella crazy.
No more now. Since i have stoped this bulk, I feel better younger.
Even I stoped used oral steroids like anavar

I back on prep to lowered my insulin resistance and bodyfat

I have made mistakes I know that. But I learn from them
I have no coach, no support nothing

Bro crazy physique but you're doing a lot of damage also.
Could get to that point with 10iu GH.

I won't change your minds cause I know I can't but I can show you some things to do it better and or healthier

At first there are some rules on pro
bbing
1st and this will regulate your GH and AAS dosage
100mg-150mg test = 1iu GH
So if you're taking 20iu GH you need 2g test to be optimal.
Try that on your next blast and you'll see it's true and working like a charm.

2nd don't use again tren e , it has a Long ester and stays in your body 24/7 so that's causing problems. And also you need to take it for a lot of time to be effective so it does A LOT more damage.
You need to use tren ace instead or even parabolan.

Lantus you need to use it on short brusts for bulking OR only on lagging body parts. Stay with Humalog.

I'm 100% sure that TREN E(tren e is the main suspect) and PRAMI and 20iuGH are causing your problems I've been then before and I was vomiting my guts out every day and every night.
Thanx men for the advice !

Do you think i need a dose of test if I used ment ?
Or it just cause more aromatisation ?

No more now. Since i have stoped this bulk, I feel better younger.
Even I stoped used oral steroids like anavar

I back on prep to lowered my insulin resistance and bodyfat

I have made mistakes I know that. But I learn from them
I have no coach, no support nothing
Those are not mistake bro. Mistake are when you do a shit pct or u don't use ai with test when aromatize. This was suicidal

Thanx men for the advice !

Do you think i need a dose of test if I used ment ?
Or it just cause more aromatisation ?
I don't think you need to run MENT at all.
I think is overrated if it was as good as it sounds it would be a staple all this years.
However i haven't run ment if I was going to run ment I would treat it as usual for bulking example 1.5g test 350 ment

Hello guys, I would like to share with you my m evolution as well as the progress that I will continue to make. Here are pictures of my current physique. weight 87kg, 1m75 and I am 20 years old
Do you take any breaks, off of everything? If so, when was the last break? How long do you stay off?

What is your goal? You are using a lot of stuff. Do you intend to make a living at mens open class? Have you competed already?

Wtf no, I just think a bodybuilder have to be extreme in all aspect of this sport , diet training PEDS.
What are you using now? Anyways bodybuilding at certaim Level is not for everyone. Live your life we are young, bang girls have a decent physique and stop. Those years will never come back and wasting them for a fuking miserable price of a fuling bb show is worthless IMHO.

Do you take any breaks, off of everything? If so, when was the last break? How long do you stay off?

What is your goal? You are using a lot of stuff. Do you intend to make a living at mens open class? Have you competed already?
No never pct, i just reduce the dosage for a bit like 4weeks and after that time, I run another steroid cycle

I want to be a freak like dallas or walker. I never compet already.

What are you using now? Anyways bodybuilding at certaim Level is not for everyone. Live your life we are young, bang girls have a decent physique and stop. Those years will never come back and wasting them for a fuking miserable price of a fuling bb show is worthless IMHO.
Right now
i started a new steroid cycle yesterday for a prep even if I’ not compete

25mcg t3 ed
200mg mast p ed
100mg ment ed
100mg tren a ed
15ui gh ed
Clen 2 day on 2 day off

For maybe 12-15 weeks
I want to be fucking shredded this time and after that prep. I will go on cruise for 6 weeks but I will still used 15ui of gh ed. I have read that gh is useless if you don’t use it all year around

Why do you not compete?

It's kind of silly to take such risks to your health, never take breaks, and not even compete.

Get your feet wet and learn what you need to improve.

Nobody want to died young men. But I think it’s better to have 30 beautiful years living than a 80 years long and boring life without taking any risk and accomplished goals
There are bodybuilders who live to be older.

There is no reason not to be healthy.

Nobody wants to die at 30 years old. That is just insane.

This guy is out of his mind bro, I think he needs serious mental aid. Dying young for a fuking shit who 99% of population gives a fuk is just silly and insane. I wish this guy a long and beautiful life but with this road he choose to step I can only see the grave..

Why do you not compete?

It's kind of silly to take such risks to your health, never take breaks, and not even compete.

Get your feet wet and learn what you need to improve.
It’s very expensive to compet, plane ticket, hotel, the coach…
And if I win, What i get ? A jar of protein lmao

And i don’t take a break because my life sucks without bodybuilding lmao. I have no gf, no friends nothing. So I can’t stop for maybe 8 weeks and more

No. I don’t want to died that young. I want to live longer as possible but I’m not naive. What I do is gonna cause damage

If you intend to make a go of it, competing teaches you a lot about the direction you need to take, what you need to improve, all of that. Plus you get to make contacts with folks already in the industry.