diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

This guy is out of his mind bro, I think he needs serious mental aid. Dying young for a fuking shit who 99% of population gives a fuk is just silly and insane. I wish this guy a long and beautiful life but with this road he choose to step I can only see the grave..
You don’t understand my vision. I don’t give a fuck about the opinon of people about my physic or just me. I did it for my self because I love it. That’s it

If you intend to make a go of it, competing teaches you a lot about the direction you need to take, what you need to improve, all of that. Plus you get to make contacts with folks already in the industry.
Yes that’s why I made some prep to see what kind of my body part I need to focus more.

What do you mean with « get to make contacts with folks already in the industry »

Right now
i started a new steroid cycle yesterday for a prep even if I’ not compete

25mcg t3 ed
200mg mast p ed
100mg ment ed
100mg tren a ed
15ui gh ed
Clen 2 day on 2 day off

For maybe 12-15 weeks
I want to be fucking shredded this time and after that prep. I will go on cruise for 6 weeks but I will still used 15ui of gh ed. I have read that gh is useless if you don’t use it all year around
100mg ment? Lol

Yes that’s why I made some prep to see what kind of my body part I need to focus more.

What do you mean with « get to make contacts with folks already in the industry »
You will know what you need to improve when you stand next to others and are judged.

You will make contacts the industry because all the persons that make it an industry are at the shows. Plus you will get to know other competitors. While there is competition, everybody is generally very friendly and helpful to each other. It is a good way to expand your network.

Judges will give you feedback, and you will learn a lot about your body and peaking and all of that only by having a date certain with a show picked, and meeting that date to stand there and be judged.

Just doing a cut at home is not the same thing.

You will know what you need to improve when you stand next to others and are judged.

You will make contacts the industry because all the persons that make it an industry are at the shows. Plus you will get to know other competitors. While there is competition, everybody is generally very friendly and helpful to each other. It is a good way to expand your network.

Judges will give you feedback, and you will learn a lot about your body and peaking and all of that only by having a date certain with a show picked, and meeting that date to stand there and be judged.

Plus killing himself for nothing

Right now
i started a new steroid cycle yesterday for a prep even if I’ not compete

25mcg t3 ed
200mg mast p ed
100mg ment ed
100mg tren a ed
15ui gh ed
Clen 2 day on 2 day off

For maybe 12-15 weeks
I want to be fucking shredded this time and after that prep.

Why is this designed this way?

I guarantee there are guys who competed all the way up through amateurs and turned pro who have never touched "ment."

700mg tren for 15 weeks?

When I prep, I keep testosterone high at the beginning. I only pull it out in time to have it out of my system on show day. I know some guys that still keep some testosterone in their system on show day.

I started a prep with Deca still in my system that I did not pull out until, I forget, 6-8 weeks prior to show day. I did not keep records, unfortunately (in my country that's called "evidence," LOL!) Test cypionate or enanthate at the start, high. I don't start to taper it down gradually until six weeks or so out. At about three weeks it gets switched for test prop, which gets tapered down and disappears about one week out.

But testosterone helps during a cut.

The water in test and deca does not matter, because nobody gives a shit how "watery" you appear 15 weeks out. They'll be low or gone on show day, so no water.

Tren is harsh. 700mg at 15 weeks is awful, and you are going to feel like shit and are probably going to cause your body a lot of unnecessary stress.

Start tren much closer to show day, and at a much lower dose, ramping it up as needed.

I have no experience with meant (trest), so I won't comment on it other than to say I am sure there are winning bodybuilders not using it to prep for a first place finish, so how much can it really be adding to your prep?

and 15 iu hgh . . . but you are complaining that competing is too expensive? That is a lot of $$$ for hgh. If you are going to spend that kind of money, you might as well compete and give it a go.

Okay I see
But i have to removed my gynos first

Why is this designed this way?

I guarantee there are guys who competed all the way up through amateurs and turned pro who have never touched "ment."

700mg tren for 15 weeks?

When I prep, I keep testosterone high at the beginning. I only pull it out in time to have it out of my system on show day. I know some guys that still keep some testosterone in their system on show day.

I started a prep with Deca still in my system that I did not pull out until, I forget, 6-8 weeks prior to show day. I did not keep records, unfortunately (in my country that's called "evidence," LOL!) Test cypionate or enanthate at the start, high. I don't start to taper it down gradually until six weeks or so out. At about three weeks it gets switched for test prop, which gets tapered down and disappears about one week out.

But testosterone helps during a cut.

The water in test and deca does not matter, because nobody gives a shit how "watery" you appear 15 weeks out. They'll be low or gone on show day, so no water.

Tren is harsh. 700mg at 15 weeks is awful, and you are going to feel like shit and are probably going to cause your body a lot of unnecessary stress.

Start tren much closer to show day, and at a much lower dose, ramping it up as needed.

I have no experience with meant (trest), so I won't comment on it other than to say I am sure there are winning bodybuilders not using it to prep for a first place finish, so how much can it really be adding to your prep?

and 15 iu hgh . . . but you are complaining that competing is too expensive? That is a lot of $$$ for hgh. If you are going to spend that kind of money, you might as well compete and give it a go.
Yes i see can you give an example of cycle ?

Yes I know about ment but when you’re on since. August with test e Nandrolone… you’re body don’t react the same with those coupound.

15 weeks is very large. I will tried to get ready at 10-12 weeks. 15 weeks is I have a problems during my prep (covid infection …)

Yep you’re right with tren but after running tren since august. I need this kind of dosage or my body didn’t react anymore from it

I have cut test not because it’s bad but because of the aromatisation. With 100mg ment ed it’s impossible to controle e2 if I add test.

Moreover without mast it will be hard to control my E2 levels

And hgh it’s not very expensive from QSC, its less than 200usd months at 15ui ed

Wtf no, I just think a bodybuilder have to be extreme in all aspect of this sport , diet training PEDS.

How about ... Being extreme at training periodization, mind muscle connection, etc. And how about being extreme at diet and sleep optimization? Like, buy a Dreem 2 head band and try and optimize sleep. What I'm saying is that you can grow a lot more, with far lower dosages, if you really know how to train. Mike Israetel has you covered on that.

What you are doing now is being a drug addict. It's obvious to everybody here but you.

How about ... Being extreme at training periodization, mind muscle connection, etc. And how about being extreme at diet and sleep optimization? Like, buy a Dreem 2 head band and try and optimize sleep. What I'm saying is that you can grow a lot more, with far lower dosages, if you really know how to train. Mike Israetel has you covered on that.

What you are doing now is being a drug addict. It's obvious to everybody here but you.
It's like talking with a wall bro, this guy at 21 years old. Taking all the shit possible, no blood work, pancreas problem, it's just suicidal.

Nobody want to died young men. But I think it’s better to have 30 beautiful years living than a 80 years long and boring life without taking any risk and accomplished goals

This is what every naive person thinks. You wont just live happy and then suddenly just drop dead in an instant. You'll have medical problems for years on end, dragging your self in and out of hospitals. For a lot of things you wont even know what's wrong with you, and doctors wont either, you'll spend hours on end researching your self on the net, pulling your hair out, you'll become a wreck of a person.

Then there is the thing of loosing cognitive function. You're young and bright now, so you can't even imagine how it feels when you'll be a bit older and you'll be confused, bad memory, you'll be lost in fragmented thoughts all day, without sense of time, anxious without the capacity to focus on anything for real. And now couple that with all the medical problems that nobody will know what's wrong and it's going to be Hell for a long long time before you actually die. Unless you're lucky and you die off of a heart attack. Btw, heart attack don't need to be fatal at all, they can leave you brain damaged, loss of hearing, eyesight, loss of limb controll, etc.

It's like talking with a wall bro, this guy at 21 years old. Taking all the shit possible, no blood work, pancreas problem, it's just suicidal.

Yes. He has some serious mental problems, but is oblivious to the harm he will do, I hope the above post elucidates it a bit for him. Everybody thinks they'll just die and before that they'll live a happy life. That's just hilarious. Just go visit the lung cancer wing of a hospital. Everybody there said either smoking or a car hits you, right? Go look at them now, years of suffering hell, for them and their loved ones.

Yes. He has some serious mental problems, but is oblivious to the harm he will do, I hope the above post elucidates it a bit for him. Everybody thinks they'll just die and before that they'll live a happy life. That's just hilarious. Just go visit the lung cancer wing of a hospital. Everybody there said either smoking or a car hits you, right? Go look at them now, years of suffering hell, for them and their loved ones.
This....

You really think that I’m not extreme at diet and training lmao.

Nop I’m addicted to bodybuilding in all fucking aspect

In reality. I don’t even know about my pancreas it was a speculation but since I stop tren e, I feel better.
So maybe it was because of this shit