diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

you have pretty much maxed out your dosages. i know super heavyweight ifbb pros who run half the shit you do. You aren't nick walker or dallas. wise up.
Yes for they all used only 300mg test a week and 100mg para e10d with 2ui gh before bed

I’m in prep now. And bodybuilding take time. I can’t put 5lbs of muscle each month lmao
Well, if you are in prep, you are probably not going to put on much of any muscle, but will seek to hold on to what you have.

How far out are you, and what class?

Make this thread a prep log. We don't have many of those on this forum. Your log would be a valuable contribution to the forum.

Well, if you are in prep, you are probably not going to put on much of any muscle, but will seek to hold on to what you have.

How far out are you, and what class?

Make this thread a prep log. We don't have many of those on this forum. Your log would be a valuable contribution to the forum.
Okay so If my prep would be great thing for the forum.
Why are you tried to discredit me everytime

He has a lot of experience and is trying to help educate/pass on experience to you.

Also trying to help build information for other lifters and AAS users.

Yep but i haven’t the same goal as him

What are these goals you drivel on about?..

Renal failure?..Dialysis?...Stroke?

How do you want to leave this earth?

Like @WDE and @Jin23 said, OP you are fucking delusional. You should wake the fuck up before you hurt yourself and those around you.

InCollage_20221125_161637585.jpg

Let me share something with you.
Pic above is myself after +35lbs of LBM & -24lbs of fat in the course of 24 months.

It took 2 very moderate, very slow test only cycles(My 1st and 2nd cycles)to achieve these results with proper training, nutrition and sleep.

You're using more MG's on a weekly basis than I used in an entire cycle.

Yet I still had 20lbs on you @ 5'6.

Take your *more is better bullshit* and push/pull it back and forth in & out of your ass while it tickles your supersized prostate you ignorant fuck.

You're nuking your receptors and poisoning your organs just to look like an average gym-going sarm junkie.

Either you just don't have the genetics and have to compensate by blasting grams of hormones- or you don't have your affairs in order in terms of diet, training and sleep.

If the previous dialogue in this thread serve as any indication, I'm sure everything I've just said to you will go right over your head.

But IMO it's worth trying to save someone who is self-determined to be on trajectory for a bodybag in 5-10 years.

Good look.

Last edited:

Like @WDE and @Jin23 said, OP you are fucking delusional. You should wake the fuck up before you hurt yourself and those around you.

View attachment 175878

Pic above is myself after +35lbs of LBM & -24lbs of fat in the course of 24 months.

It took 2 very moderate, very slow test only cycles(My 1st and 2nd cycles)to achieve these results with proper training, nutrition and sleep.

Take your *more is better bullshit* and push/pull it back and forth in & out of your ass while it tickles your supersized prostate you ignorant fuck.

You're nuking your receptors and poisoning your organs just to look like an average gym-going sarm junkie.

Either you just don't have the genetics and have to compensate by blasting grams of hormones- or you don't have your affairs in order in terms of diet, training and sleep.

If the previous dialogue in this thread serve as any indication, I'm sure everything I've just said to you will go right over your head.

But IMO it's worth trying to save someone who is self-determined to be on trajectory for a bodybag in 5-10 years.

Good look.
Dude. Can't lose room for error. Might as well use max dosing to make up for shit training.

It still amazes me that the people he mentioned in here are dead to high usage and reckless practice.

View attachment 175878

Good look.
I look way better than you, no offense
And I used the same lighting on my pictures.

Moreover I’m always rhe biggest guys in the gym no matter where I am. And I’m only 21.

The only mistakes I made was about my diet. I didn’t calculate my maccros on bulking and used tren e. My body cant’ tolerate it for a long time.

And I have used too much t3 since I stopped it my strengh grow as fuck and gain 2kg in 4 days
And no more feel letargy

And honestly I don’t know why I should listen guys who looks like a newbee compared to me lmao
No offense But you act like those haters on the comment section of nick walker insta post lmao

And honestly I don’t know why I should listen guys who looks like a newbee compared to me lmao
No offense But you act like those haters on the comment section of nick walker insta post lmao

You're delusional. I'll just keep on repeating this, until it sinks in.

I look way better than you, no offense
And I used the same lighting on my pictures.

Moreover I’m always rhe biggest guys in the gym no matter where I am. And I’m only 21.

The only mistakes I made was about my diet. I didn’t calculate my maccros on bulking and used tren e. My body cant’ tolerate it for a long time.

And I have used too much t3 since I stopped it my strengh grow as fuck and gain 2kg in 4 days
And no more feel letargy
Red pill is right. You have to use that amount of drugs to force a recomp onto your body.

That's fine I know you look better than me for sure, but you are blasting nearly 3 grams of gear.

Can I afford to run what you are doing? Easily.

Will I look like you if I ran 700 grams of tren a week? I would hope so.

But you know what dude. I'll pass. I have a life, wife, and a job.

What you are doing is reckless and I wonder how long you would live for.

You are already using higher dosages than what most competitive people do.

i wonder what you do for a living lol

Last edited:
What? I have barely posted in this thread, and when I did I encouraged you to compete, which is sounds like you decided to do.

Why are you accusing me of trying to discredit you everytime?

View attachment 175878

Good look.

Just curious what DID you run?

What? I have barely posted in this thread, and when I did I encouraged you to compete, which is sounds like you decided to do.

Why are you accusing me of trying to discredit you everytime?
He isn't accusing you. It's the tren that's accusing you;)

Just curious what DID you run?

1st cycle was Test E
Week 1-8 /300mgs
Week 9-16/450mgs

2nd cycle was Test C
20 Weeks /500mgs

3rd cycle was same as 2nd but cut short at 4 weeks due to stupid amount of acne.

**Edit: Sorry man sarcasm is not my first language I just realized you're insinuating that I used other compounds as well. Test is the only thing I've ever touched but I plan on running a Test E/NPP/Primo cycle when my acne clears up**

Last edited:
Excellent results

I was not insinuating anything. I was just curious. Your English is very good if you know words like "insinuating." I could not tell you were not a native English speaker.

Excellent results

I was not insinuating anything. I was just curious. Your English is very good if you know words like "insinuating." I could not tell you were not a native English speaker.
Haha I said *sarcasm* is not my first langauge- not english. I thought you were being sarcastic.

Thanks man.

Also important to note- In the first pic I was eating around 1,500 cals. Bumped that up to 3k a few weeks into my first cycle and grew like a weed. 2nd cycle I ate around 4k.

I'm by no means an expert on AAS, but I wish more people understood that the benefits reaped from the anabolic effect of a caloric surplus is >/= the benefits reaped from Test. And when you put the two together?...Magic.

Food to grow- Test to proliferate said growth.

From what I've seen and read- most conceptualize it the other way around.

Hi guys, it’s been a long time I didn’t post anything.
So I will show you what kind of transformation I made with this strong steroid cycle in 4 weeks
date of pictures : 12th december

Then I get influenza for a week due to a lack of sleep, my libido was so fucking huge, then I couldn’t sleep very well
Then I started a cruise my weight going to 107 kg full and big

Attachments

• 72D6A67C-ABF3-4851-AEF2-A1C1A14CF825.jpeg
    72D6A67C-ABF3-4851-AEF2-A1C1A14CF825.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 37
  • CFCBEEE4-3AA6-485A-B6F5-83DBFAF2651A.jpeg
    CFCBEEE4-3AA6-485A-B6F5-83DBFAF2651A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37