diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

Lmao, I never seen an amount stupid people comments stupid stuff. I have a goal and i look better than every bitches who has commented my post
Even at 21 yo. If you don’t like bodybuilding then get the fucked up of my thread and go back to tennis

Thanks, and my face look great i have a bunch of 10/10 girls who loved it. And I loved it too.

Moreover I’m not gay so if you don’t like my face great then. But yes now my face look very musclular, u mad dumbass ?

you guys are just a fucking looser who didn’t hzve the balls to take the risk I take. What is funny is that you have kids what king of education you will give to your kids ? You never taked any risk you will just raised beta kids like their fucking dumbass father.
It's not that we don't have the balls you do. We just have a brain and realize our health and life aren't worth the risks you just so happen to take. You're the same as the Monstro guy on here, he's the only other one running enough gear to cause serious problems.

OP needs a brain scan and/or a spiritual retreat. And possibly someone to hold him and tell him he's enough.

Blasting grams of gear all to achieve a physique that's attainable with a bit of test and dieting, whilst proudly documenting the subsequent health afflictions that arise thereof.

This thread should be permanently stickied/pinned in order to serve as the primus example of *how not to use anabolic steroids*.

Pouring one out for OP. I'll see you on the other side my friend.
If you think that this physique can be achive with just some test then you’re delusional or stupid or maybe both of them

Attachments

• 30819334-1D20-421E-9FE1-3DC88598D76C.jpeg
    30819334-1D20-421E-9FE1-3DC88598D76C.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 71
It's not that we don't have the balls you do. We just have a brain and realize our health and life aren't worth the risks you just so happen to take. You're the same as the Monstro guy on here, he's the only other one running enough gear to cause serious problems.
I have used a lot but not now
Since thursday i’m on 420 test e
210 primo
210 tren a
What is the problem with that protocol ?

I have used a lot but not now
Since thursday i’m on 420 test e
210 primo
210 tren a
What is the problem with that protocol ?

What happened to the cycle below?

Yeah but now i’m on new steroid cycle

Started 3days ago
90mg test e ed
30mg npp ed
40mg primo ed
60mg deca e2d
15ui gh ed
Prami pexol 0,5mg ed at night

And. My dick now stop working anymore i have amways this problems with Nandrolone when i don’t use it with tren …

Yes they do. It's a know effect of androgens. In normal physiological dosages they regulate, boost the immune system, but supra physiological dosages lower it substantially.
Do you have a citation for your claim about boosted immune systems from androgens?

Everything I have ever read states that testosterone decreases the immune system, even in nature, that is, that males have a lower immune system than females, and that higher testosterone leads to a lower immune system.

I would be interested in reading anything you have showing the opposite.

Yeah but now i’m on new steroid cycle

Started 3days ago
90mg test e ed
30mg npp ed
40mg primo ed
60mg deca e2d
15ui gh ed
Prami pexol 0,5mg ed at night

And. My dick now stop working anymore i have amways this problems with Nandrolone when i don’t use it with tren …
Lmao … sick, acne, insomnia, flu, dick not working keep at it lol you’re doing great

Lmao, I never seen an amount stupid people comments stupid stuff. I have a goal and i look better than every bitches who has commented my post
Even at 21 yo. If you don’t like bodybuilding then get the fucked up of my thread and go back to tennis

Thanks, and my face look great i have a bunch of 10/10 girls who loved it. And I loved it too.

Moreover I’m not gay so if you don’t like my face great then. But yes now my face look very musclular, u mad dumbass ?

you guys are just a fucking looser who didn’t hzve the balls to take the risk I take. What is funny is that you have kids what king of education you will give to your kids ? You never taked any risk you will just raised beta kids like their fucking dumbass father.
I’m not here to judge you but I will say this in hopes that it registers with you. I understand you have accepted the risk involved in this lifestyle. However, have you considered that your desires may change as you age? Mine did. Now I’m glad I didn’t blast my brains away with gears at the expense of my health just to achieve a physique that no longer interests me. And don’t think your desires won’t change over time. That’s foolish.

Some of the damage you are doing to yourself is going to be permanent more than likely. Sure would suck to have to deal with all that at age 45 when you’re no longer even into bodybuilding. And if you’re thinking that you don’t care about what life is like when you’re 45… you will. I promise.

I think you should come off everything and reset your body and more importantly, your mind. I think some of the decisions you are making recently are evidence of someone not completely mentally stable. And that’s not an insult as many, including myself, have been there before. But the crazy hormone blasting has clearly affected your brain. Even if you don’t see it. Take some advice from those who are trying to help you. Nobody wants to see you permanently damage yourself over something so trivial in the grand scheme of things.

I’m not here to judge you but I will say this in hopes that it registers with you. I understand you have accepted the risk involved in this lifestyle. However, have you considered that your desires may change as you age? Mine did. Now I’m glad I didn’t blast my brains away with gears at the expense of my health just to achieve a physique that no longer interests me. And don’t think your desires won’t change over time. That’s foolish.

Some of the damage you are doing to yourself is going to be permanent more than likely. Sure would suck to have to deal with all that at age 45 when you’re no longer even into bodybuilding. And if you’re thinking that you don’t care about what life is like when you’re 45… you will. I promise.

I think you should come off everything and reset your body and more importantly, your mind. I think some of the decisions you are making recently are evidence of someone not completely mentally stable. And that’s not an insult as many, including myself, have been there before. But the crazy hormone blasting has clearly affected your brain. Even if you don’t see it. Take some advice from those who are trying to help you. Nobody wants to see you permanently damage yourself over something so trivial in the grand scheme of things.
He has Dallas Mccarver as his Avi and uses him as a role model.

Oh well, Some people you can help. Others you can't. No wonder he was banned from meso french

He has Dallas Mccarver as his Avi and uses him as a role model.

Oh well, Some people you can help. Others you can't. No wonder he was banned from meso french
Just hate seeing a young guy hurt himself long term. I was the exact same way in regards to not caring about the future. I just thought it would all work itself out and I’d be good. Couldn’t have been more wrong and just trying to impart some hard earned wisdom that came with age and experience.

Just hate seeing a young guy hurt himself long term. I was the exact same way in regards to not caring about the future. I just thought it would all work itself out and I’d be good. Couldn’t have been more wrong and just trying to impart some hard earned wisdom that came with age and experience.
That's unfortunate. I wonder what he does for a living. Or if be lives at home with his parents. I feel like running numbers like that can't be sustainable in a work environment.

Especially if you aren't fully developed/control your emotions.

That's unfortunate. I wonder what he does for a living. Or if be lives at home with his parents. I feel like running numbers like that can't be sustainable in a work environment.

Never even considered that. Probably right about moms house. Maybe a college student. None of them seem to be well adjusted individuals these days.

Never even considered that. Probably right about moms house. Maybe a college student. None of them seem to be well adjusted individuals these days.
I am in my mid 30s. I know when I was in my 20s, I felt invincible. probably how I hurt my back.

But I always knew to not run gear until 25.

Personal experience starting this.
I feel like this is an expensive hobby. not just the gear but the food, clothes(sizing up), blood work, etc.

I couldnt imagine having this disposable income in college. Especially to generate so much growth.

If mom and dad were paying for everything it would be easy.

I probably use more meat than the average user here and that is what is costing me too

I am in my mid 30s. I know when I was in my 20s, I felt invincible. probably how I hurt my back.

But I always knew to not run gear until 25.

Personal experience starting this.
I feel like this is an expensive hobby. not just the gear but the food, clothes(sizing up), blood work, etc.

I couldnt imagine having this disposable income in college. Especially to generate so much growth.

If mom and dad were paying for everything it would be easy.

I probably use more meat than the average user here and that is what is costing me too
I was actually in the military at 20 so I guess I could have afforded gears if I was into them. But like you, I knew about the age 25 rule. And I wanted to let everything develop properly before starting. I actually waited until 30. And I’m glad I did.

My biggest regret regarding stuff like this is using MDMA too often as a teenager. I had no idea the long term damage that could do. Hell, we would use it EOD if we could find it that often. And sometimes we did unfortunately. I regret doing all recreational drugs honestly. Derailed my life for quite a while and cost me quite a bit. And I’m not talking about money.

MixMods’ regrets will be slightly different one day. Probably a jacked up endocrine system and on dialysis. That’s if he makes it long enough to get there.

It takes years to build a great physique. Why are you so in a rush ? Take your time to enjoy your training, the food you eat, see your body evolve.

At 21 years old you have a lot to gain in term of bbing experience and it will be worthwhile in the long run.

Patience is key to success in life. What seems for you important today might not be later in your life.

Do you have a citation for your claim about boosted immune systems from androgens?

Everything I have ever read states that testosterone decreases the immune system, even in nature, that is, that males have a lower immune system than females, and that higher testosterone leads to a lower immune system.

I would be interested in reading anything you have showing the opposite.

It does yes, but so does low estrogen and having the neurosteroid cascade broken down; I was referring to being hypogonadal and then getting that addressed via adding "a bit" of androgens in. It was a broad rhetorical stroke from my end and if we're being more exact, what you said is true, at lest as far as I know.

This guy is a mess. The chances of him being a normal integrated functional part of society are very low, imo. I presume english isn't his first language, but still, he is presenting him self with low intelligence and high emotional dysregulation and I can't imagine him holding down a normal job, not at least one that requires semi frequent human interaction. In other words, looks like a nut case who is not far from being committed, especially with all the drugs involved making him even more unstable with time ...

This guy is a mess. The chances of him being a normal integrated functional part of society are very low, imo. I presume english isn't his first language, but still, he is presenting him self with low intelligence and high emotional dysregulation and I can't imagine him holding down a normal job, not at least one that requires semi frequent human interaction. In other words, looks like a nut case who is not far from being committed, especially with all the drugs involved making him even more unstable with time ...

He is French I believe.
I think he was banned on meso french as well.