diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

Guys it's all make believe shit here, everyone's natural and everything is for educational purposes only. Let's settle down, let everyone enjoy the freedom of speech and let the man enjoy his make believe doses.

I am ADHD-PI.

You are mistaking general drive/motivation and feelz good for improved adhd.
Then why you tried to being like everyone else if you have ADHD, follow your like.

I never seen an ADHD being like everyone else
ADHD need action everytime, thats why I hated family diner, tv, read book and talking to people with my phone its useless lmao.

And yes that’s why I have some problems to makes friends and stay with a girl.

Then why you tried to being like everyone else if you have ADHD, follow your like.

I never seen an ADHD being like everyone else
ADHD need action everytime, thats why I hated family diner, tv, read book and talking to people with my phone its useless lmao.

And yes that’s why I have some problems to makes friends and stay with a girl.

You are clearly ADHD-H not PI like me. I have much more inhibitory control then you do but just have a lot less drive, it's why I was drawn to aas in the first place and it's why I can relate to you and how you feel on aas. And besides studying aas effects on cognition, I know first hand how bad aas are in worsening inhibitory control and emotional dysregulation. I also know what happens when you go off and why you don't want to go off.

You are clearly ADHD-H not PI like me. I have much more inhibitory control then you do but just have a lot less drive, it's why I was drawn to aas in the first place and it's why I can relate to you and how you feel on aas. And besides studying aas effects on cognition, I know first hand how bad aas are in worsening inhibitory control and emotional dysregulation. I also know what happens when you go off and why you don't want to go off.
Yeah your right on this point.

AAS increase ADHD, my psychiatrist has diagnostic me severe ADHD.

But I never see ADHD like a disease. Clearly not.
When I see guys from my generation spends all night at partys and drink alcohol. Honestly this lifestyle is boring asf.

And yes AAS, its for me to cut off from AAS especialy when you reacted pretty well to it.
And moreover some steroids like tren or ment completely change my mind

For exemple. Everytime I’m on tren, i started to get bored from social media. Then I kicked them out.
Its probably because I’m too « initial » with tren. Honestly I don’t know

Yeah your right on this point.

AAS increase ADHD, my psychiatrist has diagnostic me severe ADHD.

But I never see ADHD like a disease. Clearly not.
When I see guys from my generation spends all night at partys and drink alcohol. Honestly this lifestyle is boring asf.

And yes AAS, its for me to cut off from AAS especialy when you reacted pretty well to it.
And moreover some steroids like tren or ment completely change my mind

For exemple. Everytime I’m on tren, i started to get bored from social media. Then I kicked them out.
Its probably because I’m too « initial » with tren. Honestly I don’t know

Tren and ment have very strong actions on the dopamine system. It's why you like them.

Are you on any meds? Amphetamines, mood stabilizers, etc? Also, you diagnosed as bipolar maybe?

Yeah MEDIKINET or ritaline ´. No i’m not feel depressed
Tren and ment have very strong actions on the dopamine system. It's why you like them.

Are you on any meds? Amphetamines, mood stabilizers, etc? Also, you diagnosed as bipolar maybe?

I have had ADHD since I was 5. Been on Ritalin, Adderall, Wellbutrin.

It's not a great excuse of why you can't have a girl. ... Or friends.

I never been a normal guy even off, since college, I always been the lonely guys with headphone
Even before AAS
well AAS is definitely not going to make you act more normal. Especially the high doses you are running and never getting off.

I would hardly consider myself normal as well. I dont watch sports. people think I must have played football before, they are a little shocked that I grew up as computer nerd. Built my first system at 12(which isnt as impressive as other people).

Back when if you bent a pin, you may have broke 300 dollars.

Yes Tren may help you feel better but its a lie of cockiness and you are only fooling yourself.

I have to get off because I have a wife and a job, and I know it was a little hard on the relationship among others. It wasnt even a high dose.

well AAS is definitely not going to make you act more normal. Especially the high doses you are running and never getting off.

I would hardly consider myself normal as well. I dont watch sports. people think I must have played football before, they are a little shocked that I grew up as computer nerd. Built my first system at 12(which isnt as impressive as other people).

Back when if you bent a pin, you may have broke 300 dollars.

Yes Tren may help you feel better but its a lie of cockiness and you are only fooling yourself.

I have to get off because I have a wife and a job, and I know it was a little hard on the relationship among others. It wasnt even a high dose.
I understand, but I have a job too and everything going well .

But I will never stop something for a « girl »
That’s stupid, i prefer staying alone

I understand, but I have a job too and everything going well .

But I will never stop something for a « girl »
That’s stupid, i prefer staying alone
Fair enough. I hope you make enough to live on your own and support your drugs/food.

its not really that stupid to be in a relationship. My wife supports my steroid use but she would rather have it that I stay on certain safe compounds/doses. Also act in a particular manner.

You know... someone that cares about my safety.

But I guess you are used to being alone so thats fine for you.

Ridiculous stupid
A lot of gram of aas peds and INSULIN for that at 21 years old .
And in one year of your body pictures in thread i see just maybe a 0,1% of evolution
Go to funerarium in France and buy a tombstone

your life sounds like it could be so good right now if u were less retarded. ur way past the point of diminishing returns even amateur like me can see that. U need to get to mccarver size before you die right?? at this point its not even close you did too much too quickly....if u die it will be really pathetic and a waste cuz u could become a true freak with ur mentality. Im 29 and only done 1 cycle of test and dbol and not that far behind u. Youve got so much time to put on size bro dont blow it