diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

Damn another days with a lot of hate in my thread
Come on guys stop this, some of guys like me as some balls and want to see what a young guys can do. But because of your dumb comment they can’t even see my journey

Stop saying anything bad about what I did. I don’t give a shit

Damn another days with a lot of hate in my thread
Come on guys stop this, some of guys like me as some balls and want to see what a young guys can do. But because of your dumb comment they can’t even see my journey

Stop saying anything bad about what I did. I don’t give a shit

Bro, we are heavy on the harm reduction over at meso and what you are doing is on of the most blatant cases (in regards to aas use) of self harm.

If you want to just document your journey and not have so many negative comments, either listen to us and change up your cycles or go to another forum which is more acceptive to such abuse.

Besides all the rant here which I kinda agree with but what I would like to ask is why do you stay so lean year around? It would be a lot less harsh on your health if you just let go of some definition by letting go of that tren.

Besides all the rant here which I kinda agree with but what I would like to ask is why do you stay so lean year around? It would be a lot less harsh on your health if you just let go of some definition by letting go of that tren.
I want to look like him he is 22yo

Attachments

• 7E482E4F-BEC9-4F62-BF52-34AC9AB2E259.jpeg
    7E482E4F-BEC9-4F62-BF52-34AC9AB2E259.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 55
I want to look like him he is 22yo

That actually looks quite bad, imo. That weird unhealthy tren look. You have it too and it doesn't really look good. Ofc this is going to be subjective to a degree, but imo these physiques just look gross and unhealthy. Sacrificing your body and mind for that is just ... well, whatever, I wont judge ...

As I said in my post above, go somewhere else where people appreciate this chit. You're just harming your self image by takin in all this abuse from us.

That actually looks quite bad, imo. That weird unhealthy tren look. You have it too and it doesn't really look good. Ofc this is going to be subjective to a degree, but imo these physiques just look gross and unhealthy. Sacrificing your body and mind for that is just ... well, whatever, I wont judge ...

As I said in my post above, go somewhere else where people appreciate this chit. You're just harming your self image by takin in all this abuse from us.
This guys yes runned a lot of tren I wouln’t be surprise if run 200mg ed

physique competitor that looks like that, his skin looks like shit now.
Me i want to look ronnie coleman but i’m white
Try to be you !!!!!
MT2 bro. get alot of it. I believe in you