diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

and why do you keep ask dumb questions lmao that’s crazy

I don’t get the duty of this forum, i just want to shared with you my journey that’s it, I don’t give a fuck about your stupid advice, I’m bodybuilder not a guy who want to look natty with roids like all of you

I want to look like a freak that’s it, you don’t like it then fuck off. Go to other thread.

It's a harm reduction board you jack off. I swear bro, your head is so thick

and why do you keep ask dumb questions lmao that’s crazy

I don’t get the duty of this forum, i just want to shared with you my journey that’s it, I don’t give a fuck about your stupid advice, I’m bodybuilder not a guy who want to look natty with roids like all of you

I want to look like a freak that’s it, you don’t like it then fuck off. Go to other thread.
Because you are lying to yourself. What is up with these kids and filters .

Sharing your journey into the grave?

If you don't care stop responding and getting riled up. Your just keep posting your constant changing cycle.

To be quite frank. The amount of time you have been on. You are letting the risk outweigh benefits.

Get real. You are no different than any other moron who found a cheap way to get gear from the internet and blasting his brains out. You are not special and won't be.

I hope one day you get off, and you look back at this thread and be like wow.... I really let the AAS fuck won't my head. I genuinely hope you realize it soon enough before you fry enough brain cells.

Because you are lying to yourself. What is up with these kids and filters .

Sharing your journey into the grave?

If you don't care stop responding and getting riled up. Your just keep posting your constant changing cycle.

To be quite frank. The amount of time you have been on. You are letting the risk outweigh benefits.

Get real. You are no different than any other moron who found a cheap way to get gear from the internet and blasting his brains out. You are not special and won't be.

I hope one day you get off, and you look back at this thread and be like wow.... I really let the AAS fuck won't my head. I genuinely hope you realize it soon enough before you fry enough brain cells.
I’m not lying lmao. It’s my off season shape
Not my prep shape

And no i’m good thx I don’t want to be normal, and I’m not. I have a dream want to purshace it.

I’m not lying lmao. It’s my off season shape
Not my prep shape

And no i’m good thx I don’t want to be normal, and I’m not. I have a dream want to purshace it.
Nah. Prepping for what? Lol. All you are here to do is show how often you change your cycles and how much more stupid you can become.

Sad

You are no different to us than the 18 year old kids taking SARMs.

Anyone who runs the same stupid amount of AAS you do at a constant flow should look the way you do.

I haven't seen any blood work posted here either..

Hopefully you come to your senses before your kidneys and liver shutdown and let's see how aesthetic you can be.

Especially with pitting edema and no amount of lasix will pull that water off of your belly and heart.

Nah. Prepping for what? Lol. All you are here to do is show how often you change your cycles and how much more stupid you can become.

Sad

You are no different to us than the 18 year old kids taking SARMs.

Anyone who runs the same stupid amount of AAS you do at a constant flow should look the way you do.

I haven't seen any blood work posted here either..

Hopefully you come to your senses before your kidneys and liver shutdown and let's see how aesthetic you can be.

Especially with pitting edema and no amount of lasix will pull that water off of your belly and heart.
Water retention is normal in off season lmao

I tried the minimal effectiv dose then i tried only 420 test 210 tren but it wasn’t enough then I up the dose and now I see some change

My weight going up really fast, strengh up every gym session. And my gym bro said « you put some size bro »

So maybe for you I lied to myself but my results don’t lied :)

I’m on the right way

I tried the minimal effectiv dose then i tried only 420 test 210 tren but it wasn’t enough then I up the dose and now I see some change

My weight going up really fast, strengh up every gym session. And my gym bro said « you put some size bro »

I’m on the right way
On the death row

I’m on the right way
What are your calories and macros now?

Fair enough. I hope you make enough to live on your own and support your drugs/food.

its not really that stupid to be in a relationship. My wife supports my steroid use but she would rather have it that I stay on certain safe compounds/doses. Also act in a particular manner.

You know... someone that cares about my safety.

But I guess you are used to being alone so thats fine for you.

Fuck yeah brother, my wife is 100% on board with my use too. Says it gave her back the man she fell in love with 10 years ago

Nope. But I love mast. I keep all of my hair too... Might blast 800 next cycle...
Man, you're really loving mast eh. How do you deal with the excessive urination lol. I can't go past 400mg and need to piss every 30 minutes.