diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

And 4 weeks later (still from a lack of sleep) I get a norovirus and I couldn’t eat anything for 3 days

So that’s me now after 5 five day off from the gym sterroids and diet

Completely look like shit, now I will start a body recomp with low dose
Npp deca test and primo only no tren and no ment

I lost a lot of size and conditionning stats crazy, I completely hate my physique now

I fixed my sleep now with 7-8h per day, I wont to bulk until may and start a new prep for this summer

I was back on the gym and track until yesterday so I still look like a fucking pig.

Attachments

• D622BE19-638A-4363-9814-6823629329C0.jpeg
    D622BE19-638A-4363-9814-6823629329C0.jpeg
    948.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 82504A25-963A-40BD-B0E2-ACFA7ADB3D83.jpeg
    82504A25-963A-40BD-B0E2-ACFA7ADB3D83.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
And 4 weeks later (still from a lack of sleep) I get a norovirus and I couldn’t eat anything for 3 days

So that’s me now after 5 five day off from the gym sterroids and diet

Completely look like shit, now I will start a body recomp with low dose
Npp deca test and primo only no tren and no ment

I lost a lot of size and conditionning stats crazy, I completely hate my physique now

I fixed my sleep now with 7-8h per day, I wont to bulk until may and start a new prep for this summer

I was back on the gym and track until yesterday so I still look like a fucking pig.

You don't look like shit brother. It's unrealistic comparing your physique at the peak of your androgen levels to having lower levels. Get down to trt levels and stay there for a while (you've been on cycle now for how long?) and that will be your normal physique. It sounds like you've fallen for the trap of getting addicted to the "ON look". This is very illusive and will make you wanna cycle all the time.

Will you get gyno surgery?

You don't look like shit brother. It's unrealistic comparing your physique at the peak of your androgen levels to having lower levels. Get down to trt levels and stay there for a while (you've been on cycle now for how long?) and that will be your normal physique. It sounds like you've fallen for the trap of getting addicted to the "ON look". This is very illusive and will make you wanna cycle all the time.

Will you get gyno surgery?
Yep I will, oh no I didn’t look like that during my cruise, i was still look good but since my infection with the norovirus i look very bad lost a lot of size even my gym bro said that I look flat with a lot of water retention

Yep I will, oh no I didn’t look like that during my cruise, i was still look good but since my infection with the norovirus i look very bad lost a lot of size even my gym bro said that I look flat with a lot of water retention

I mean, you didn't loose any size in five days time. And by size I mean contractile tissue. It's just cosmetics. And again, chasing that peak comsetics look is a lost cause. Imo it's better to not get used to the look you have on cycle. Limit the amount of time you spend watching yourself in the mirror. Not that doing that isn't narcissistic and pathetic in the first place, but if you do that even more when you are on cycle, it's just going to reinforce you getting addicted to it ...

Btw, steroids lower immune function a lot.

I mean, you didn't loose any size in five days time. And by size I mean contractile tissue. It's just cosmetics. And again, chasing that peak comsetics look is a lost cause. Imo it's better to not get used to the look you have on cycle. Limit the amount of time you spend watching yourself in the mirror. Not that doing that isn't narcissistic and pathetic in the first place, but if you do that even more when you are on cycle, it's just going to reinforce you getting addicted to it ...

Btw, steroids lower immune function a lot.
I don’t get the point of immune system, corticoid decreased but not anabolic.

Just the lack of sleep has decreased my immune system

Moreover I think being narcissique isn’t bad at all, i have more consideration for my self and I’ll not let someone put me down or manipulate, in case, my generation 2001 for example, womens tried their best to manipulate mens. I see from my own eyes on partys for example with money.

So at least I have enough confident in my self to reverse the situation.

But for the steroid look don’t care if i will be addicted to it, it’s my best form so thats logical

I don’t get the point of immune system, corticoid decreased but not anabolic.

Yes they do. It's a know effect of androgens. In normal physiological dosages they regulate, boost the immune system, but supra physiological dosages lower it substantially.

Yes they do. It's a know effect of androgens. In normal physiological dosages they regulate, boost the immune system, but supra physiological dosages lower it substantially.
Yeah but now i’m on new steroid cycle

Started 3days ago
90mg test e ed
30mg npp ed
40mg primo ed
60mg deca e2d
15ui gh ed
Prami pexol 0,5mg ed at night

And. My dick now stop working anymore i have amways this problems with Nandrolone when i don’t use it with tren …

Yeah but now i’m on new steroid cycle

Started 3days ago
90mg test e ed
30mg npp ed
40mg primo ed
60mg deca e2d
15ui gh ed
Prami pexol 0,5mg ed at night

And. My dick now stop working anymore i have amways this problems with Nandrolone when i don’t use it with tren …

Damn, you're treating yourself as a lab tat

This thread ... The weight of sheer despair that mental illness brings, coupled with the total disregard of human life and multiplied with excruciating normality of it all, is strikingly disgusting. Especially now, as the op has included a photo of his face, I can not unsee it, as the "illness" now also has a face and the face is just a poor un intelligent man, an ill person, destroyed by modern society. He never stood a chance.

This thread is an experience, and I'm thankful for having a first line seat to it, as I think it epitomes the extreme end point of what bodybuilding really is; a mental illness, characterized simply by the users sheer lack of insight into their own mental innerworkings, if you will pardon me for the rather crude and simple use of language.

Here we have a man, who is completely annihilated as a person, destroying his body and what's left of his mind, in front of an open audience. I swear, you don't get such front seats even in the darkest corners of payed watching experiences on the dark web. The organicity of it all is just marvelous, you can not scrip this.

This thread ... The weight of sheer despair that mental illness brings, coupled with the total disregard of human life and multiplied with excruciating normality of it all, is strikingly disgusting. Especially now, as the op has included a photo of his face, I can not unsee it, as the "illness" now also has a face and the face is just a poor un intelligent man, an ill person, destroyed by modern society. He never stood a chance.

This thread is an experience, and I'm thankful for having a first line seat to it, as I think it epitomes the extreme end point of what bodybuilding really is; a mental illness, characterized simply by the users sheer lack of insight into their own mental innerworkings, if you will pardon me for the rather crude and simple use of language.

Here we have a man, who is completely annihilated as a person, destroying his body and what's left of his mind, in front of an open audience. I swear, you don't get such front seats even in the darkest corners of payed watching experiences on the dark web. The organicity of it all is just marvelous, you can not scrip this.
I vote this should be a copy pasta for steroid users.

He does have a good body but not to the point where I would think he takes everything under the sun.

OP needs a brain scan and/or a spiritual retreat. And possibly someone to hold him and tell him he's enough.

Blasting grams of gear all to achieve a physique that's attainable with a bit of test and dieting, whilst proudly documenting the subsequent health afflictions that arise thereof.

This thread should be permanently stickied/pinned in order to serve as the primus example of *how not to use anabolic steroids*.

Pouring one out for OP. I'll see you on the other side my friend.

Lmao, I never seen an amount stupid people comments stupid stuff. I have a goal and i look better than every bitches who has commented my post
Even at 21 yo. If you don’t like bodybuilding then get the fucked up of my thread and go back to tennis

Thanks, and my face look great i have a bunch of 10/10 girls who loved it. And I loved it too.

Moreover I’m not gay so if you don’t like my face great then. But yes now my face look very musclular, u mad dumbass ?

you guys are just a fucking looser who didn’t hzve the balls to take the risk I take. What is funny is that you have kids what king of education you will give to your kids ? You never taked any risk you will just raised beta kids like their fucking dumbass father.