diary of a young bodybuilder (20 years old)

Yes. He has some serious mental problems, but is oblivious to the harm he will do, I hope the above post elucidates it a bit for him. Everybody thinks they'll just die and before that they'll live a happy life. That's just hilarious. Just go visit the lung cancer wing of a hospital. Everybody there said either smoking or a car hits you, right? Go look at them now, years of suffering hell, for them and their loved ones.
It’s funny how you judge someone who act and thinks different than you. That’s why I don’t like people lmao.

Maybe you’re goal is to grow you’re fucking body count and having a normal boring shit life. Great but that’s not mine. I want to be as big as possible no matter the risks « whatever it takes » as rich piana said.

That’s not mean I have mental issues lmao. I’m just different than you.
And that’s why nobody looks better than me at the same age. Act and think like everybody and guess what ? You will look the same.

I look different and better than everyone because I act and think another way .

It’s funny how you judge someone who act and thinks different than you. That’s why I don’t like people lmao.

Maybe you’re goal is to grow you’re fucking body count and having a normal boring shit life. Great but that’s not mine. I want to be as big as possible no matter the risks « whatever it takes » as rich piana said.

And that’s why nobody looks better than me at the same age. Act and think like everybody and guess what ? You will look the same.

Bro you are like this because you are blasting grams since young age. All people can do it don't see like you are unique, the problem is that people have different priorities in life. Mee to I can blast grams and become fuking monster but at what cost? No money in return and with the risk of dying young? No please.. do not think you are special cuz no one is. You just have the balls of dealing with such risk..

Bro you are like this because you are blasting grams since young age. All people can do it don't see like you are unique, the problem is that people have different priorities in life. Mee to I can blast grams and become fuking monster but at what cost? No money in return and with the risk of dying young? No please.. do not think you are special cuz no one is. You just have the balls of dealing with such risk..
I dit it since a year that’s it man

OP you're a moron. You don't look like anything special. You've been blasting monster amounts of PEDs for how long now? You're 190lbs with massive Gyno. Wise the fuck up

You're delusional.

OP you're a moron. You don't look like anything special. You've been blasting monster amounts of PEDs for how long now? You're 190lbs with massive Gyno. Wise the fuck up
Shut the fucked up i’m at 225 lbs
Show me how you look then or fuck off

you have pretty much maxed out your dosages. i know super heavyweight ifbb pros who run half the shit you do. You aren't nick walker or dallas. wise up.

you have pretty much maxed out your dosages. i know super heavyweight ifbb pros who run half the shit you do. You aren't nick walker or dallas. wise up.
When I see these doses I look at it as bodybuilding on handicap mode. Using the drugs to fill in for shitty everything else. I am sure people would say it about my first cycle, I know I do(600 test, 600 mast)