Digestion, stomach and gut health

Sakis89

For the last months i m blasting high Trest, Primo and HGH and i m getting some stomach issues.
Digestion of the food is slow and i m not hungry most of the time.
Every time i eat something my gut gets abnormally big, which stays like this during the day. But when i wake up in the morning its in normal size.
During night time im getting heartburn and sometimes i wake up puking some kind of fluid.

Any ideas on how to improve gut and stomach health and deal with those issues?

For the last months i m blasting high Trest, Primo and HGH and i m getting some stomach issues.
Digestion of the food is slow and i m not hungry most of the time.
Every time i eat something my gut gets abnormally big, which stays like this during the day. But when i wake up in the morning its in normal size.
During night time im getting heartburn and sometimes i wake up puking some kind of fluid.

Any ideas on how to improve gut and stomach health and deal with those issues?

Jezus, if I was puking "some sort of fluid" mid night, I'd go off of everything ...

The burping is insufficient stomach acid and the bloating is either an indirect cause of that or the cause of low stomach acid. Are you taking any orals? How is your liver? Are you stuffing your face with food all day long, ie on a bulk?

diet is going to be the first thing to look at.

afterwards i'd highly suggest either homemade or store bought probiotics. but do some actual research into the healthy strains. you want plenty of the lactobacillus family and a lot of probiotics only carry 1 particular strain where there are like 40+ of them.

your gut biome has a role in so many parts of your life from immune system to mental clarity. i've heard a lot of good things about foods like sauerkraut and overnight oats. i'm lazy so i just found one on amazon with the most strains and CFUs.

Jezus, if I was puking "some sort of fluid" mid night, I'd go off of everything ...

The burping is insufficient stomach acid and the bloating is either an indirect cause of that or the cause of low stomach acid. Are you taking any orals? How is your liver? Are you stuffing your face with food all day long, ie on a bulk?
To explain more about the "fluid", its like the food that's still in my stomach comes up, but it never comes out, only some "waters" and probably stomach acid(?).

I m not taking orals. Liver is fine.
I m trying to bulk hard, so i m eating a lot, although with these issues and low appetite i' m struggling to eat.
The gut bloating though, starts with whatever i eat. Even if it's smth small.

I'd get blood work and come off everything if I was throwing up random fluid at night.
Blood work is fine apart from slightly fucked up lipids, but that's expected

Are you getting enough fiber, fruits, and veggies?
Fruits and fiber yes. Not a lot of vegies, but i m also supplementing with multi vitamin.

diet is going to be the first thing to look at.

afterwards i'd highly suggest either homemade or store bought probiotics. but do some actual research into the healthy strains. you want plenty of the lactobacillus family and a lot of probiotics only carry 1 particular strain where there are like 40+ of them.

your gut biome has a role in so many parts of your life from immune system to mental clarity. i've heard a lot of good things about foods like sauerkraut and overnight oats. i'm lazy so i just found one on amazon with the most strains and CFUs.
I’ve also heard only probiotics with live cultures work … ??

Not everyone has a digestive system capable of digesting food for a 300lbs bodybuilder, like all things genetics play a role even in gut biome...
Have you been blasting food non stop since starting the blast?
I usually have days where i eat maintanace or even hypocaloric to give my guts a break... seems to work...

Not everyone has a digestive system capable of digesting food for a 300lbs bodybuilder, like all things genetics play a role even in gut biome...
I usually have days where i eat maintanace or even hypocaloric to give my guts a break... seems to work...

This.

Also fasting for a day or two is very beneficial.

Stuff like SIBO/SIFO is very annoying to get rid off and it usually has some underlying pathology, like low stomach acid, that starts it.

The puking at night is just reflux. Do you have sleep apnea? That is one of the symptoms I had when I was diagnosed with it. I would wake up choking on acid that was coming up during the night. Sleep apnea puts strain on your lower esophageal sphincter and causes it to malfunction, which causes reflux.

I ve been eating as much as i can for around 5-6 months now.
I just want to add the last 4-5 kg of my goal and then go for a cut

This.

Also fasting for a day or two is very beneficial.

Stuff like SIBO/SIFO is very annoying to get rid off and it usually has some underlying pathology, like low stomach acid, that starts it.
Decided to go for probiotics and if this doesn't work i ll go to a doctor to check for stomach acid and the SIBO/SIFO things you re talking about. Although i think that the whole situation is caused by the drugs that i m taking..and i m trying to subside these side effects so i can continue my blast for a little longer.

The puking at night is just reflux. Do you have sleep apnea? That is one of the symptoms I had when I was diagnosed with it. I would wake up choking on acid that was coming up during the night. Sleep apnea puts strain on your lower esophageal sphincter and causes it to malfunction, which causes reflux.
I probably have.
Im already trying to taking care of it.
Good to know this

I ve been eating as much as i can for around 5-6 months now.
I just want to add the last 4-5 kg of my goal and then go for a cut

Decided to go for probiotics and if this doesn't work i ll go to a doctor to check for stomach acid and the SIBO/SIFO things you re talking about. Although i think that the whole situation is caused by the drugs that i m taking..and i m trying to subside these side effects so i can continue my blast for a little longer.

Your situation is more on the side of H. Pylori or something in those lines of low stomach acid ...

Isnt burping/acid reflux caused by high stomach acidity?

This works for me every time

Ezomeprazole for 3-5 days
20ml apple cider vinegar, 20ml lemon juice (diluted) upon waking
Betaine hcl supplement
Reduce diet to whole foods (oats, lean meat, rice) keep it to easily digestible foods
Increase cardio slightly

If you’re still having digestive issues after a week of the above then further investigation is needed