Dinitrophenol

Mannyyyu

Hi I took dinitrophenol from qsc and about 5 minutes after I weighed about a gram of it and put it into capsules and ate it I started vomiting really bad and It just would not digest any reason as to why is is happening?

Hi I took dinitrophenol from qsc and about 5 minutes after I weighed about a gram of it and put it into capsules and ate it I started vomiting really bad and It just would not digest any reason as to why is is happening?
Dinitrophenol (DNP) is a toxic substance that can be fatal if ingested in large doses. Death is usually caused by hyperthermia, or a dangerous increase in body temperature, and can occur within hours to days of taking DNP. Other symptoms of DNP poisoning include:

I really hope to God this guy is kidding, or at the very least, vomited most of the DNP out. Buying DNP powder and capping it yourself as a beginner is such a stupid idea. Definitely NOT the compound to learn on.

I really hope to God this guy is kidding, or at the very least, vomited most of the DNP out. Buying DNP powder and capping it yourself as a beginner is such a stupid idea. Definitely NOT the compound to learn on.

the "are you alive" question has not been answered, yet.
Let's hope he's just on holiday, somewhere, and will be back.

There is another, recent thread about this, but those people bought caps.
They say it's 2024 and why are people still
regurgitating "the same shit" about it being dangerous, when it has been shown it can be taken safely?
The flip side of the coin is this situation, here.
But for them, it's been a successful experience.

There was also someone who was being sponsored to take it.
Don't know how that went, in the end; it wasn't my thing to follow.