Do people use too much gear than necessary?

I definitely believe people take too much. But also, that’s their personal choice. Can’t read their mind and see why they want to push these certain doses. Nor do we know how their body works & what their blood markers look like. Or what the goals set are.

There’s a lot a variables… depends how ya wanna look at it.
Physically, mentally, etc.
Some people are hyper responders to gear.
Then there’s average responders.
And also people who don’t respond much at all compared to others.
For instance 300mg Test Cyp a week puts me at 1400 ng/dl peak roughly. Depending on sleep, diet etc. I can probably hit a higher level. But it’s been consistent around there.
I was taking 300 mg Tren E a week. Split 150/150 pins. Barely got any sides. But my labs got slammed even supplementing everything.

End of the day… people are gonna slam gear if they want to. Go big or go home!

Jk kind of … take care of yourselves. We all have one life and some day it’ll come to an end. Health & Longevity is key meanwhile maximizing yourself in the gym.

can't eat like that anymore. I certainly train hard, but I just cannot get the food down like I used to. Some days I do succeed, then I end up shitting my brains out
Well that throws the -all other variables being the same, argument out of the window.

There has to be a saturation point, right? Imagine some guy who is huge but plateaued on 9 grams of gear. Maintaining a freakish body size but stopped gaining.

You think 10 grams is gonna lead to more growth?

*disclaimer: I think the saturation point is much lower than 10 grams for a bodybuilder of any size. Achieving freak status is based on other things too (genetics, unknown factors, etc. [all other variables remaining the same]). Imo.
Of course there is a ceiling. But more drugs equal more mass for the 99.9% of gym rats and novice competitors still holds true.

What changed between 1980 and 2020? The training? The food? Nope. The amount of drugs plus some new innovations on newer ones aka incorporation of absurd amounts of gh and slin.

Of course there is a ceiling. But more drugs equal more mass for the 99.9% of gym rats and novice competitors still holds true.

What changed between 1980 and 2020? The training? The food? Nope. The amount of drugs plus some new innovations on newer ones aka incorporation of absurd amounts of gh and slin.

Absurd GH and slin was in the 90's. Bodybuilders were already doing 4 grams of gear.

I've been called a fucktard for suggesting in 2010's things changed: CRISPR and myostatin manipulations in guys who get freaky big in a very short time but I'll take that criticism again.

Disclaimer: I also believe in mermaids.