Dinitrophenol

Mannyyyu

Hi I took dinitrophenol from qsc and about 5 minutes after I weighed about a gram of it and put it into capsules and ate it I started vomiting really bad and It just would not digest any reason as to why is is happening?

That’s what I meant, even a local gym trainer, the cheapest you can get who will keep you accountable will immensely improve OP’s fitness level.
Exactly, which I'd hope is the real goal here. I hope op comes to their senses and immerses themselves into a proper regimen/plan. If without a coach at least get some proper research in instead of looking for the strongest diuretics, and slamming grams of them.

I don't see this person committing to a diet layout on macro factor, and prolly just overdosing dnp again. A decent coach would at least provide results, and a lot faster than one would assume. I didn't get a fancy Instagram coach. He's actually someone from this forum, and my results have been great and fast. So I think instead of waisting money and life span on dnp. Op should get a hold of a coach and commit. Either way hopefully they come to their senses and stops this mess.
Sure, but I suspect your attitude was very different from this, to begin with.
I mean, anything would be better than what he is doing, granted.
You can take a horse to water but...
And BTW, I am not criticising him.
It is what it is, I am just thinking about the person who has taken this, been sick because of it and still sees this as the thing to do.
He may be back to tell us what he's been up to and if he's been researching coaches or how to use dnp, again

Sure, but I suspect your attitude was very different from this, to begin with.
I mean, anything would be better than what he is doing, granted.
You can take a horse to water but...
And BTW, I am not criticising him.
It is what it is, I am just thinking about the person who has taken this, been sick because of it and still sees this as the thing to do.
He may be back to tell us what he's been up to and if he's been researching coaches or how to use dnp, again
Valid point, but really I can't just sit here and read this without giving my 2 cents. I as well am not criticizing. I am however, feeling morally obligated to express that what he's doing is pretty stupid, and could kill him. Hopefully, op takes the advice given and reevaluates their decision. By the lack of response I only assume he's not receiving any of this as advise but judgment, or he's been slamming grams of dnp and in the hospital now.

Valid point, but really I can't just sit here and read this without giving my 2 cents. I as well am not criticizing. I am however, feeling morally obligated to express that what he's doing is pretty stupid, and could kill him. Hopefully, op takes the advice given and reevaluates their decision. By the lack of response I only assume he's not receiving any of this as advise but judgment, or he's been slamming grams of dnp and in the hospital now.

Of course, we all said do something else, whatever may be accessible to him.
I have already made my thoughts about this substance known somewhere else.

We don't know if he's already training or how much weight he needs to lose.
Also, what is the rush? We don't know.
Your reply is appreciated by me, for sure, by him hopefully too