Dirts Brew log

Im already proud of you big dawg!! Your are awesome. Man im just not a fan of EO.. ive experimented with it quite a bit and just not impressed at all with its solvent ability... I know how you feel about it but, guaiacol @ 3-5 % will do more than 100% EO.... From my experience..
So mixed with 50/50 EO & MCT oil as the carrier, and 2/20% BA/BB content
found this recipe for 200mg tren A

maybe 100% MCT and BB 25/26% will work!

yeah guaiacol will make everything happen but isn't better to do 150mg in that case instead of injecting toxic shit? ;)

Why don't you try mig840 dirt, it makes recipes possible with half BB or even less

So mixed with 50/50 EO & MCT oil as the carrier, and 2/20% BA/BB content
found this recipe for 200mg tren A

maybe 100% MCT and BB 25/26% will work!

yeah guaiacol will make everything happen but isn't better to do 150mg in that case instead of injecting toxic shit? ;)
what im gonna do is make a few very small batches in different ways... for the data.. I dont reckon there is any rush to make a big batch.. I have plenty of ace 100 and tren e 200/250/300. i may move to NPP 200 later..

what im gonna do is make a few very small batches in different ways... for the data.. I dont reckon there is any rush to make a big batch.. I have plenty of ace 100 and tren e 200/250/300. i may move to NPP 200 later..
you read my mind, I was just researching 200mg NPP recipes right now, I'm trying to find out a good one 100%mct and BB but I'm finding confusing infos. Some say it's not possible to do it without EO some says it will never hold unless guaiacol is used some other says it's easily possible with 20% BB (i doubt it).
Have you ever tried it with just MCT and BB? 25BB is enough?

Do you have a primo 250 recipe? 25BB is fine for 300mg primo for what I have gathered, 20BB is ok for 200mg, what about 250mg?

Yeah my plan is the same, I'll do like different batches of just 20ml max to test thing out, when I have nailed the recipes I like and I want to use, I'll do bigger batches.

you read my mind, I was just researching 200mg NPP recipes right now, I'm trying to find out a good one 100%mct and BB but I'm finding confusing infos. Some say it's not possible to do it without EO some says it will never hold unless guaiacol is used some other says it's easily possible with 20% BB (i doubt it).
Have you ever tried it with just MCT and BB? 25BB is enough?
Not sure but i just looked at my log and i made some NPP 150 on Sept, 2 and it has held great.. I personally havent used it but a few bros have and no PIP at all..
2%BA
23%BB
MCT
Every compound has that point tho. to where it will hold ok with decent BB thenn right past that line it wont hold for shit unless you throw the kitchen sink at it.. At 150 npp may hold fine at 23% but raising it to 200 it might not hold at 35% per se just an example... not fact
Do you have a primo 250 recipe?
no havent research primo much cause i have a good stock already made

Not sure but i just looked at my log and i made some NPP 150 on Sept, 2 and it has held great.. I personally havent used it but a few bros have and no PIP at all..
2%BA
23%BB
MCT
Every compound has that point tho. to where it will hold ok with decent BB thenn right past that line it wont hold for shit unless you throw the kitchen sink at it.. At 150 npp may hold fine at 23% but raising it to 200 it might not hold at 35% per se just an example... not fact

no havent research primo much cause i have a good stock already made
yeah that has been what I have got researching NPP recipes and indeed there is a line where if you go past it even with 100%BB it will not hold.

150mg is not bad tho, 3x ml a week gives a nice solid 450mg of NPP not bad at all.

i got my raw today , now im just waiting on filter setup from Ks-tek,,,,,,, Excited to say the least,,,,,,,
Bro you don't tell me, I have got so much shit lined up, looking at me and source forgot to send one of the fucking raw so now I have got almost all the raws but have to wait for that ONE package to arrive so I can send everything in one go to Jano.

I gotta tell you how desperate I'm.

I'm so desperate that to just keep myself busy I'm FILTERING all my carrier oils. got 5+ liters of stuff to filter in the meantime I wait.

Bro you don't tell me, I have got so much shit lined up, looking at me and source forgot to send one of the fucking raw so now I have got almost all the raws but have to wait for that ONE package to arrive so I can send everything in one go to Jano.

I gotta tell you how desperate I'm.

I'm so desperate that to just keep myself busy I'm FILTERING all my carrier oils. got 5+ liters of stuff to filter in the meantime I wait.
You’re going to smell BB everywhere you go because it’s stuck inside your nose after brewing that much oil lol.

You’re going to smell BB everywhere you go because it’s stuck inside your nose after brewing that much oil lol.
I ain't brewing that much oil, I'm just a hoarder. I just bought a lot of different MCT from different shops to see which one is better (if there is any difference at all) plus some castor from different manufacturer as well and some mig812 and I have found a mig840 source so gonna try that one too.

I brew 100% for personal use so If I brew 100ml at times is a lot xD

Back