Dirts Brew log

fucking hell mate, fantastic, good job! how was the PIP?
what's the cost of that laboratory to test? if you don't want to write here, we can PM.
No pip, zero.

I can’t remember the cost. I want to say it was free when @Chromate was subcontracting out hplc tests. He sent mine to a reputable lab in Canada and that was the result I got. I believe it because I never told him how much bb I used and it was a completely blind test.

No pip, zero.

I can’t remember the cost. I want to say it was free when @Chromate was subcontracting out hplc tests. He sent mine to a reputable lab in Canada and that was the result I got. I believe it because I never told him how much bb I used and it was a completely blind test.
You just made my day with that NPP recipe, I believe I have all the recipes nailed down now :) at least the one I need

ks-tek is frikkin ridiculous as far as delivery times as well as lack of communication skills, i ordered filters a month ago and they still haven't even reached the delivery courier, and getting any kind of valid response is nill, is there other places to buy quality bottle top filters besides ks-tek?

ks-tek is frikkin ridiculous as far as delivery times as well as lack of communication skills, i ordered filters a month ago and they still haven't even reached the delivery courier, and getting any kind of valid response is nill, is there other places to buy quality bottle top filters besides ks-tek?
have you bought on aliexpress or on their website?

there website
wrong move, always buy on aliexpress, never waited more than 20 days AT MAXIMUM to receive it and communication is very quick there, they answer at least once a day and if you get the correct timing where they are awake you can chat real time with them.

Plenty of website in the USA for bottletop filters.

this one is outofstock now but if you google you can find plenty at a great price.

wrong move, always buy on aliexpress, never waited more than 20 days AT MAXIMUM to receive it and communication is very quick there, they answer at least once a day and if you get the correct timing where they are awake you can chat real time with them.

Plenty of website in the USA for bottletop filters.

this one is outofstock now but if you google you can find plenty at a great price.
@Ateam2023
I fucking told this about ks-tek and going through Ali express. Jesus.. lol

You can still go on there and communicate with them ... that's what I did... I was in yhe same boat.. send them a message on aliexpress..like I freaking told you to s few weeks ago.. doddo
Just don't tell them that 2 of the 4 borosilicate media bottle they sent me and I have sent back saying 4 were broken are in reality intact in my storage box. I have been a naughty boy

D
Just don't tell them that 2 of the 4 borosilicate media bottle they sent me and I have sent back saying 4 were broken are in reality intact in my storage box. I have been a naughty boy
Dang... I'm no snitch... your secret is safe with me!!! To the fucking dirt...
Peace
D

Quick comment about the npp-

Every time I’ve bought npp raw it’s taken forever to dissolve even at 100mg/ml. It’s just always clumped up quick once it hits the oil. No matter how I put it in there.

My solution is…long heated stirring with the longest ptfe stir bar that’ll fit in your beaker. The longer the bar it seems the stronger the vortex in the beaker. I go to about 120-130F and let it stir until it dissolves, if it takes an hour it takes an hour. Just take your time and be patient.

Yeah this is the way, I don't heat anything over 120F I just let it stir for a long ass time if needed and wait for it to dissolve completely.

Best way to do it. Even 110F is fine just need longer

Every time I’ve bought npp raw it’s taken forever to dissolve even at 100mg/ml. It’s just always clumped up quick once it hits the oil. No matter how I put it in there.

My solution is…long heated stirring with the longest ptfe stir bar that’ll fit in your beaker. The longer the bar it seems the stronger the vortex in the beaker. I go to about 120-130F and let it stir until it dissolves, if it takes an hour it takes an hour. Just take your time and be patient.

Thank you!! I made a 150 ml of npp150 while back... I do not recall having this issue but will keep this in mind. The most pain in the ass for me was a hard brick of test E I had..

Back