Dirts Brew log

I’m sorry about that brother. I have nightmares too, reliving shit that happened when I was deployed. Obviously there’s no cure to that. But, mixing melatonin and a herb called “ashwaganda” definitely helps me sleep. When neither of those work, I break out the big guns and use lunesta I ordered from pct24x7. If you ever need to chat I’ll be happy to chat with ya.

Yeah man. Whenever I need a new doorstop I just go for the charcoal lol. When I want something I can eat that doesn’t taste like a caterpillar boot, Gas it is lol

Have a fun weekend guys, I’m going to get started at the gym here and spend some time with my family
I take a ESZOPICLONE or a ,ZOPICLONE paired with a ZALEPLON nightly.. they help some ..

I am always down for brisket. I do have one in the deep freeze. Pretty big bastard too. Packer cut and just shy of 16 pounds. I do have 7 pounds of pork butt I need to use up first for meal prep before I smoke another brisket.

I have started brining somewhat recently as part of my prep for smoked brisket and it has been a total game changer. I submerge it in the brine for a couple of hours first, then allow it to dry and come up to room temp before adding my dry rub.

I deffo heat stuff hotter than that.. I heat each compund to whatever the melting point is.
I was doing the same too mate but it's not correct, mainly with Tren you end up ruining it.

I did like 5 liters of gear (i am not from US no idea what a gallon is ) with the same method that @Sampei used and all injections went even better than usual.

We don't really need to melt anything....

I was doing the same too mate but it's not correct, mainly with Tren you end up ruining it.

I did like 5 liters of gear (i am not from US no idea what a gallon is ) with the same method that @Sampei used and all injections went even better than usual.

We don't really need to melt anything....
How did you ruin it??

Personal use only. But can any 60/40 mct be used refiltered?
Well yeah I'm not the best person to talk about this as I'm very autistic on these stuff.

I won't brew with anything that I don't have a COA and I like what I see in that COA so I ain't buying for sure nowfood MCT or stuff like that (they are super ok to brew with, I just ain't using it)

Only USP/Ph.eur/BP oil for me. Is it necessary? Probably not, but you save so much money brewing why would you cheap out on the carrier oil that you are injecting into yourself?

In the USA you have so many supplier of pharmaceutical MCT, I suggest you use it.

Especially for personal use.. the amount you will use of total oil is so low that come on 1 liter is gonna last you a long time. You trying to save few dollars for what?

Well yeah I'm not the best person to talk about this as I'm very autistic on these stuff.

I won't brew with anything that I don't have a COA and I like what I see in that COA so I ain't buying for sure nowfood MCT or stuff like that (they are super ok to brew with, I just ain't using it)

Only USP/Ph.eur/BP oil for me. Is it necessary? Probably not, but you save so much money brewing why would you cheap out on the carrier oil that you are injecting into yourself?

In the USA you have so many supplier of pharmaceutical MCT, I suggest you use it.

Especially for personal use.. the amount you will use of total oil is so low that come on 1 liter is gonna last you a long time. You trying to save few dollars for what?
You’re absolutely right brother! Thanks!

You’re absolutely right brother! Thanks!
Yes @Sampei right.. only usp grade oil the the way to go.. I use the 60/40 mct from medlab. That's where I purchase all my oils and solvents, syringes, needles, vials. I tried vials from other places.. said fuck it alk all the way.. ultra spec is ok tho. If spend 100 you get free shipping.

Thanks man!
Yes @Sampei right.. only usp grade oil the the way to go.. I use the 60/40 mct from medlab. That's where I purchase all my oils and solvents, syringes, needles, vials. I tried vials from other places.. said fuck it alk all the way.. ultra spec is ok tho
Im using the kstek ones but after im just changing the stopper an recapping.

Back