Dirts Brew log

I’m sorry about that brother. I have nightmares too, reliving shit that happened when I was deployed. Obviously there’s no cure to that. But, mixing melatonin and a herb called “ashwaganda” definitely helps me sleep. When neither of those work, I break out the big guns and use lunesta I ordered from pct24x7. If you ever need to chat I’ll be happy to chat with ya.

Yeah man. Whenever I need a new doorstop I just go for the charcoal lol. When I want something I can eat that doesn’t taste like a caterpillar boot, Gas it is lol

Have a fun weekend guys, I’m going to get started at the gym here and spend some time with my family
I take a ESZOPICLONE or a ,ZOPICLONE paired with a ZALEPLON nightly.. they help some ..

I am always down for brisket. I do have one in the deep freeze. Pretty big bastard too. Packer cut and just shy of 16 pounds. I do have 7 pounds of pork butt I need to use up first for meal prep before I smoke another brisket.

I have started brining somewhat recently as part of my prep for smoked brisket and it has been a total game changer. I submerge it in the brine for a couple of hours first, then allow it to dry and come up to room temp before adding my dry rub.

I deffo heat stuff hotter than that.. I heat each compund to whatever the melting point is.
I was doing the same too mate but it's not correct, mainly with Tren you end up ruining it.

I did like 5 liters of gear (i am not from US no idea what a gallon is ) with the same method that @Sampei used and all injections went even better than usual.

We don't really need to melt anything....

I was doing the same too mate but it's not correct, mainly with Tren you end up ruining it.

I did like 5 liters of gear (i am not from US no idea what a gallon is ) with the same method that @Sampei used and all injections went even better than usual.

We don't really need to melt anything....
How did you ruin it??

Back