Dirts Brew log

can you please tell me all the equipment you have bought to do the mediacap filter setup.
20240907_080028.jpgmedia bottle filter setup:
-Millipore .22 pvdf stericup bottletop filters
Use for 20%BB or less. Medlabsupply.com

-KS-TEK .22 nylon bottletop filters/w sterile media bottle. KS-TEK aliexpress
- brake bleeder kit (vacuum pump) Amazon
-glass media bottles medlabsupply
- Open top gl45 caps medlabsupply
- ptfe silicone septa medlabsupply

The septa I have I do not care for Sometimes they do not seem to close back up well. @nartPosted a link yesterday about sime in aliexpress that looked gangster.. i am going to try them.
Was the Deca 400 pipless? Still holding at 20% BB
Yes , but I have only done 1 shot at 70mg for my cruise. However I did commit a sin and used 2% guaiacol.. but do not tell anyone..
What about the test D 500 with 25% BB, pipless as well?
Only did 1 shot at 200mg yes pipless for me..
Same with the masteron 350 and Tren 250?
Emptied a couple vials a peice at the end of my cycle zero pip next time I will possibly try tren e at 300 but do not think I would ever go higher than that
castor oil
I tried castor oil to make some tne to come up with a recipe without EO an guaiacol.. although some people do well with castor I do not.. it hurts me so I threw the bottle I bought in the trash..17253106475293022996738318562042.jpg

View attachment 294889media bottle filter setup:
-Millipore .22 pvdf stericup bottletop filters
Use for 20%BB or less. Medlabsupply.com

-KS-TEK .22 nylon bottletop filters/w sterile media bottle. KS-TEK aliexpress
- brake bleeder kit (vacuum pump) Amazon
-glass media bottles medlabsupply
- Open top gl45 caps medlabsupply
- ptfe silicone septa medlabsupply

The septa I have I do not care for Sometimes they do not seem to close back up well. @nartPosted a link yesterday about sime in aliexpress that looked gangster.. i am going to try them.

Yes , but I have only done 1 shot at 70mg for my cruise. However I did commit a sin and used 2% guaiacol.. but do not tell anyone..

Only did 1 shot at 200mg yes pipless for me..

Emptied a couple vials a peice at the end of my cycle zero pip next time I will possibly try tren e at 300 but do not think I would ever go higher than that

I tried castor oil to make some tne to come up with a recipe without EO an guaiacol.. although some people do well with castor I do not.. it hurts me so I threw the bottle I bought in the trash..View attachment 294892
To me Tren E 250 more then enough, 1.5ml a week is plenty...

Ohhhh so you cheated with GU on the Deca400 hopefully it will work with 20BB without EO or GU

Thank you for the media bottle filter setup, what's the minimum amount you can filter with that ? 100ml? 200?

To me Tren E 250 more then enough, 1.5ml a week is plenty...

Ohhhh so you cheated with GU on the Deca400 hopefully it will work with 20BB without EO or GU

Thank you for the media bottle filter setup, what's the minimum amount you can filter with that ? 100ml? 200?
the ones i have from kstek are 250ml rated but hey have other options 500ml, 1000ml ect. the Millipore is rated at 1000. So listen though i do the media bottle thing but when i get ready to put in smaller vials i use syringe filter also. The reason i do this is well beside(slight retardation) is when i first started i was just using the syringe filter and kept getting floaters. so i switched to bottle top and sometimes still had a couple of floaters.. by doing it both ways i have failed to find 1 single floater. The nylon filters take a while to filter .. probly because they are protein binding matbe... not sure but the work well for me and if you can EVER find STERILE PTFE bottletop filter anywhere shoot let me know.. i have exhaustedly looked. I do not use the sterile bottles that come with the filters from ks tek because they are plastic and im not sure if thats cool or not! maybe someone can chime in on that.. i vacuum seal them sealed for later..

im sure it will my raws were clumpy and were not disolving well so i put the 2% in there and cheated.. it worked well..I definantly do not promote the use of super solvents but will not lie about it if or when i do use them.