Dirts Brew log

I will try this soon with just a small 50-60ml brew as this will be my first homebrew ever. I am looking to decrease the total weekly volume of oil I have to inject and this seems like the way to go.
I don't see any downfalls.. I have done 2 pins and no pip. But it's only been .4ml pins. I'm doing 200mg e5d for a cruise.. we shall see how that goes. May drop that to 180mg e5d.. going from cruise to blast may take a couple weeks longer to get everything going but that doesn't seem like too big a deal..

I curious to know the process on that.. 4 days doesn't seem like it is enought to be able to incubate any growth...jano said 14 days and my sister said 15-20 so both of their processes must be simular.. either way are you able to provide me with the place that does it for 12$?
It takes three days to get an antibiogram for feces. I don’t see why it would take more for a culture. They have special equipment to accelerate the growth.

Any lab in my country does it.

Last edited:
Glad man. Bet it works like a dream Hu? I love mine. Good job on yours. Try filling up a single 100ml vial next time and time it. Bet you will be surprised. Also point a hairdryer on it somehow on low heat and it will speed it even more.

For me it is the best invention since the discovery of testosterone. I consider people usng a caulking gun instead of this masochists

I use a heater with a air blower, but to be honest i don’t even need to.

Do you honestly consider 3-4 hours of your time every 6 months timespan such a chore? I brew 2-3 times a year now days and honestly it doesn't even blip in my time radar.