Dirts Brew log

Nobody is making steroid powders at home. That's a chemical process. Or did I misread the post??
I'm talking about (theoretically) buying hgh in raw powder form and making it into a sterile solution, like how we make steroid oils.

I wonder how suppliers do it, are they all just buying GH pre-vialled and freeze dried from the same manufacturers?

I'm talking about (theoretically) buying hgh in raw powder form and making it into a sterile solution, like how we make steroid oils.

I wonder how suppliers do it, are they all just buying GH pre-vialled and freeze dried from the same manufacturers?
I seen someone ask Tracy this question not too long ago... I only vaguely remember the response... something like they do everything I. House..

For a decent 2nd hand complete system you would need at least $50k not including the fillers, raws and whatnot.
If one would choose to do that kind of investment, then the extra step of cultivating e-coli and harvesting the hgh could be considered.

Then you 'd have the DEA ripping you a new one in a few months.

@narta=monster beast+ nerd..... huh

I got 5 on it!
Quick and I am sure stupid question for both you and @narta, but roughly what is the input vs output ratio of raw AAS powder vs finished oil.

So for example, 100 grams of raw Parabolan would yield approximately how much finished AAS oil assuming 100 mg/ml?

Nobody is making steroid powders at home. That's a chemical process. Or did I misread the post??
Narta already covered but to reinforce, few have the knowledge and equipment access to synthesize AAS raws or GH at home. It would make no sense risk wise in US and cost too much. This ain't Breaking Bad and meth.

Take a look at second paper here if interested to get a feel for r-HGH manufacture:

GH needs to be purified, sterilized then lyophilzed for stability. Is the stuff you buy here sterile and reasonable on endotoxins? That's what we will find out.

Makes no sense to source a GH "raw" and then clean up and lyophilize yourself. Hence, the analogy between home brewing with raw AAS and GH isn't a good one. GH much less stable than raw AAS. Hope this helps.

Quick and I am sure stupid question for both you and @narta, but roughly what is the input vs output ratio of raw AAS powder vs finished oil.

So for example, 100 grams of raw Parabolan would yield approximately how much finished AAS oil assuming 100 mg/ml?
1gram=1000mg
10ml@100mg/ml= 1gram/1000mg
What i do if I do not have the exact purity of the raw for commonly high purity raws is rate them at 96%... personally I do not want to pay to test the raw and finish product and I'd rather test finish product. If it's a commonly low purity raw like deca ,boldu, tne .. better to test both.. another thing to consider.. you lose a little in the filter process. Not much but some.. I do not like to push air through the filter to clear it completely.

buying hgh in raw powder form and making it into a sterile solution
Funny you mention. Depending on how next round of testing comes back that may not sound so crazy LOL. No vendor shares testing for sterility and endotoxins on their lyophilized product. I hope to change that and make those standard just like purity, dimer, and mg content per vial.

Everyone focuses on the active ingredient content. From harm reduction standpoint must also consider what you don't want in the vial.

Narta already covered but to reinforce, few have the knowledge and equipment access to synthesize AAS raws or GH at home. It would make no sense risk wise in US and cost too much. This ain't Breaking Bad and meth.

Take a look at second paper here if interested to get a feel for r-HGH manufacture:

GH needs to be purified, sterilized then lyophilzed for stability. Is the stuff you buy here sterile and reasonable on endotoxins? That's what we will find out.

Makes no sense to source a GH "raw" and then clean up and lyophilize yourself. Hence, the analogy between home brewing with raw AAS and GH isn't a good one. GH much less stable than raw AAS. Hope this helps.
Cool !!! But no deffo not gonna read all that shit.. just gonna buy my gh from qsc... and use it...
Peace
D

Cool !!! But no deffo not gonna read all that shit.. just gonna buy my gh from qsc... and use it...
Peace
D
Well we will see the sterility and endotoxin content of a product sold here soon. Give you more info on your personal risk calculus.

I applaud your interest in making sure the AAS you inject are sterile. Same should be done for GH. And I can't find any info on Endo count on UGL GH. So let's find out!

Well we will see the sterility and endotoxin content of a product sold here soon. Give you more info on your personal risk calculus.

I applaud your interest in making sure the AAS you inject are sterile. Same should be done for GH. And I can't find any info on Endo count on UGL GH. So let's find out!
I'm with you man...

Funny you mention. Depending on how next round of testing comes back that may not sound so crazy LOL. No vendor shares testing for sterility and endotoxins on their lyophilized product. I hope to change that and make those standard just like purity, dimer, and mg content per vial.

Everyone focuses on the active ingredient content. From harm reduction standpoint must also consider what you don't want in the vial.
I did see a sterility somewhere on gh a while back.. qsc gh..

Yeah too bad almost no one use EO only two small pharma companies and the quantity of EO injected is like almost non existent compared to the quantity of you would inject if you were to use it as a carrier oil+solvent.

I mean name one of the big pharma companies using it, not one. Bayer? Nope.

They do use 40/50%BB and so I'm a lot more comfortable using that than something that it does melt shit and there are mostly no studies that prove it's not toxic. That's the thing, I couldn't find anything against it but neither that prove the opposite either.

One more thing, if it doesn't change much using EO or BB why would you use it? I mean what's the point? It doesn't look like EO is 2x powerful than BB isn't it?

MCT is already super thin, BB makes it thinner, what's the reason in using EO?
Mct melts syringes faster than BB.

Does that mean we shouldn't use MCT?

Just discussing the rationale

Back